FE Heroes Questionnaire

MisterIceTeaPeach

1. Since when do you play this game?
  2. How did you get introduced into this?
  3. On which kind of device do you play it?
  4. Is it your first mobile game?
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet?
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet?
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet?
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet?
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet?
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties?
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)?
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet?
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet?
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet?
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded)
  16. Who has been your best pull yet?
  17. Do you care for stat natures?
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first?
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly?
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise?
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)?
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most?
  23. Which three things do you like the most?
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most?
  25. What's your opinion of the map design?
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game?
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners?
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs?
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs?
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game?
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible?
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units?
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets?
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing?
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials?
  36. How often do you play the arena?
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests?
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game?
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10?
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future?

Answers

Spoiler
  1. Since when do you play this game? about a month ago
  2. How did you get introduced into this? by recommendation of friends
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? android phone
  4. Is it your first mobile game? yes
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? no
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? yes
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? yes
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? yes
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? yes
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? no
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? not each single one
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? honestly idr
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? red
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? I think Frederick or Gunter.
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) Maria
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? tie between 4* Reinhardt and Halloween Sakura
  17. Do you care for stat natures? not entirely
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Reinhardt
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Sigurd, Taillte, Lute
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Brave Lyn
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? Brave Lyn, Reinhardt, Olivia, Arvis
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Sharena
  23. Which three things do you like the most? skill system by the introduction of SP, implementation of weapon triangle, very good AI
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? seasonal banners which cause time pressure to the player to get them, some units are locked to special pools, magic and knives can't attack in close combat
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? For a mobile game they are not bad at all. Just miniature versions of regular FE games. It offers more mission objectives than FE13.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? I really like the introduction of the SP stat, the countdown for the activation of a special skill and the four divided groups of skills.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? Can't really say much about them aside they exist mainly for fanservice purpose.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? not at all
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? unfortunately yes 
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? no
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? no
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? Never gave bexp. to anyone aside of Olivia.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? no
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Yes, because they make battles more managable.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? Yes, I want to grab all the orbs.
  36. How often do you play the arena? Only as much to fulfill the daily requests.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Only if I have no other quests or TT to do.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? skill system, weapon triangle
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? 7.5
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? I also started to play Tales of the Rays, so yeah.

I took some of your improvement suggestion regarding several terms. I corrected them in the OP.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

1. Since release on the second on February.
2. I learnt about the upcoming mobile FE game here on the forums.
3. On my Android phone.
4. Yes, it is.
5. Yes, I have.
6. As per #5, I have.
7. As per #5, I have.
8 and 9. Do you mean chain challenges or squad assaults? I’ve completed all four squad assaults, most of the Hard and Lunatic chain challenges, and save the Normal and the rest of the Hard chain challenges for when I desperayely need feathers.
10. I do, and have successfully done so in time with the only exception of the original Narcian Hard.
11. I do, even though it makes me enter arena assault which I’m not a fan of.
12. Probably, World of Genealogy.
13. Red, hands down. It took me over 100 red stones to get Celica.
14. Approximately tied by Eliwood, Lon’qu, and Raigh. Can’t say anything for certain.
15. Lyn on the release day, with Lilina soon thereafter.
16. The biggest as in the most exciting? Celica after three months of hunting for her.
17. I usually care, but can make do with a non-optimal nature if I can’t replace it.
18. The one and only princess Sharena of Askr, our lady, star, and saviour.
19. Not three, but one of each colour: Lucina, Deirdre, Linde, Priscilla.
20. Reinhardt’s double-barrelled action is very exciting.
21. I like including Sharena on my team. Last arena season, my team was Sharena, Arvis, Ninian, and CYL Ike. It was fun.
22. Sharena, hands down.
23. Varied and quality art, new and exciting voice acting, and the sense of collecting my favourite characters.
24. My poor luck mostly, and some unfortunate choices for art and voice acting for certain characters.
25. Maps are varied and enjoyable, and work just fine for a sized-down version. And compressed versions of the main series games’ chapters are just adorable.
26. Skill management is important to succeed. Skill inheritance made experimentation possible, and opened up interesting and unusual builds.
27. I would feel better if they didn’t exist.
28. Not stingy at all. It takes all my willpower to save, and even then I often fail.
29. No, I’ve always had a reserve of stamina potions. It was worse early on though, when stamina capped at 50.
30. Yes, I have.
31. Yes, I do, especially if there are orbs or other valuable resources involved.
32. Whenever I can, I merge, but often I end up giving some skills away.
33. Not really, no. I’ll be fine if they are gone and replaced with some other mode where we can use heroes from our friends.
34. Many of my heroes aren’t built optimally, but I do care about the metagame.
35. Yes, I do. I only reached 50k and ≈80k in two first tempests, but got past 100k ever since.
36. I often complete my 7-streak on Tuesday and then do two or three battles daily.
37. I do! It and the tempest are my favourite game modes easily.
38. Weapon triangle should play a more noticeable role in the main series, and countdown skills maybe could be introduced.
39. Firm 9/10. I’ve been playing it for almost ten months straight, and not going to give up any time soon.
40. Possibly, but not of the gacha genre, where you are expected to spend much time and effort to compete.

Edited by Vaximillian

Holy... this is going to take a while

1. Since march
  2. Fire Emblem Direct
  3. iOS
  4. Yes
  5. Yes
  6. Yes
  7. Yes
  8. Yes
  9. Yes
  10. Yes
  11. Yes
  12. Celica's army
  13. Blue, probably
  14. I can't remember....Lon'qu or Hana probably
  15. Priscilla
  16. Biggest as in my favorite or as in the strongest? In any case it's either Eirika or Hector respectively.
  17. Only if they seriously affect the performance of the unit.
  18. Catria
  19. Celica, Sonya, B!Cordelia
  20. Tana
  21. Eirika, Nino, B!Caeda, PA!Olivia
  22. Veronica
  23. Chibi sprites, new artwork for older units, using my favorites from every FE game in one team
  24. Horse Emblem, lack of new game modes, Training tower quests
  25. It works pretty well considering the limitations of a mobile game, although there are some who are terribly irksome in arena (lava, defense/obstacles, boat)
  26. It is really extensive on theory, sadly it has devolved into using cookie cutter builds 95% of the time thanks to the 5* lock most of the newer and more interesting skills have. I'm  fine with exclusive skills, those make the units feel more unique (even if they are OP most of the time).
  27. They are ok for the most part, although having one every single month gets a bit tiring. I don't like them being the only way to get new classes in the game.
  28. Very little, if a banner has at least 1 unit I want I'll drop orbs on it.
  29. No, but I got close to that during the Legion GHB which was running at the same time as the first TT.
  30. Yes
  31. Yes
  32. Bonus as in merges? If so, yes but only when I have the resources to do it.
  33. No (although I like the orbs and feathers they give)
  34. Yes
  35. Yes
  36. Daily
  37. Yes (only for the badges)
  38. Certain skills like balms and ploys would be neat, but they need to be tweaked to work in a full scale FE.
  39. 8/10
  40. Maybe. (If only Aniplex allowed me to play F/GO without having to do so much BS due to the US only license and emulator ban)
Edited by Alexmender

-Since launch
    -Nintendo Direct
    -iOS
    -It is not
    -Yes
    -By virtue of my last answer, yes
7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet?
    -Yes
8. Have you beaten all three battle chains in at least one difficulty yet?
    -Yes
9. Have you beaten all six battle chains in at least one difficulty yet?
    -Yes
    -Yes
    -I do them if I feel like playing Heroes, but they alone aren’t enough to get me to play Heroes unless they give orbs
    -The Bride banner or the Death Blow banner
    -Red
    -Shanna, most likely
15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded)
    -Takumi
16. Who has been your biggest pull yet?
    -A -HP/+Atk Hector super early on into the game’s life cycle
    -Yes
    -Nino
    -Elincia, Bride!Cordelia, and Ephraim
    -Ninian
21. What's your preferred team (four units)?
    -Xander, Brave Lyn, Cecilia, and Reinhardt
22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most?
    -Veronica
    -Art, Grand Hero Battles, and building units
    -Repetitive game modes such as Tempest Trials and Voting Gauntlets, trap banners created with the purpose of draining orbs, and gacha on a fundamental level
    -50% quality, 30% mediocre, 20% god awful
    -It’s fantastic but things like prfs and uninheritable skills are pretty susceptible to powercreep
    -I don’t get why the units have to be seasonal
    -I’m only stingy when there’s nothing I really want to spend my orbs on
29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs?
    -No
    -No
31. Do you try to beat as many tim limited quests as possible?
    -Yes
    -If I have no one else to promote
    -No, they fucking suck
    -Yes
    -I try, but it’s usually too boring for me to go through with it
    -Once a day (not including days where I don’t play Heroes)
    -Yes
38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game?
    -A lot of the skills are more interesting and relevant than skills in real FE games, so it’d be cool to see those return
40. Will you play more mobile games in the future?
    -Sure, why not

Edited by Refa
Fuck formatting on this site

My answers assume the following:

• By "side quest", you're referring to the paralogues.
  • By "three battle chains" and "six battle chains", you're referring to Chain Challenges for one chapter and two chapters respectively.
  • By "bonus levels", you mean the "+1" etc. you get from merging characters of the same star rating.
  1. July 20th. That's when I got a new phone that could actually run it.
  2. The Nintendo Direct that announced it.
  3. Mobile phone. Android.
  4. No, I've played tons of free to play garbage in the past on my old iPod Touch, and have continued to play free to play garbage since on my new phone.
  5. No. I have completed them all in Normal and Hard, but am missing 9-3, 11-5, 13-3, 13-5, and P11-3 on Lunatic.
  6. As stated above, I've cleared all story chapters on Normal and Hard.
  7. As above.
  8. No, I have yet to complete Chapter 12's chain challenge.
  9. No, I have yet to complete Chapter 11/12's chain challenge.
  10. No. I typically attempt Lunatic, but have yet to clear past Hard, and that's fine with me because I still get the character.
  11. I do do the ones labelled "Daily Quests", but I usually don't bother with the daily Arena Assault quests.
  12. Probably the The Sacred World banner, which I spent over 200 orbs on. I've also spent a lot of orbs trying to get Ninian, but I don't think it's reached that amount on a single banner yet.
  13. Probably blue, due to having tried, and failed, to get Ninian three times. Could also be green due to the Amelia incident, though. Not sure.
  14. Haven't really kept track of that. The only time I remember commenting on pulling a hero a lot was Beruka during the Amelia incident.
  15. Fae. Pulled her on my first summoning session.
  16. Not entirely sure what "biggest pull" means. Amelia was the one that took the most orbs, Lute was the one I was happiest for, Kagero has been the one that's been the most useful. Hopefully one of those answers the question.
  17. No. I'm mainly in it for the characters.
  18. Sharena.
  19. Ninian, Eirika, Tana.
  20. Genny. Kagero may be the most useful to me, but I really enjoy stomping opponents and healing using the same character.
  21. My usual team has become Alfonse, Brave Lucina, Anna, and Kagero. Lucina and Kagero are maxed on Hero Merit though, so I'm trying out a new team of Lute, Inigo, Lucina, and Brave Ike.
  22. Sharena. She's cute.
  23. Being able to use some of my favourite characters together. The story. Attention to detail (sprites, voice acting, etc.)
  24. Seasonal banners and 3-character banners slowing the inflow of new characters. The Voting Gauntlet multiplier. The stagnant 3* pool.
  25. I haven't had too many issues with it.
  26. I haven't had too many issues with it.
  27. I don't really care about them, but I wish they wouldn't take the place of a regular banner if they're going to come so frequently.
  28. If there's a character I really want, I will spend for them. If not, I'll use my free pull and then get out. But, if it end up using a lot of orbs trying to get a character, and then another 5* breaks my pity percentage, I'll stop pulling from the banner (after the Amelia incident).
  29. I have never been out of orbs or stamina potions, but I have had moments where I felt like I didn't really have anything to do, because I wasn't in the mood to grind the tower.
  30. No. All free-to-play. Haven't even linked a payment method to my Google account. Don't want to be tempted.
  31. Yes. Free stuff, why wouldn't I?
  32. I haven't been in an opportunity where I had a duplicate 5* yet, and I haven't deliberately promoted for the sake of merging, so I guess no?
  33. It's alright, I guess. Using units I wouldn't normally have access to is fun, but by the end of it, there's a few units I get sick of seeing (Brave Lyn), and there's too much salt in the fanbase.
  34. If I have spares of characters, I'll inherit them based on builds I saw on the wiki. Not really educated in the system enough to know which skills would be useful myself.
  35. The counter on specials instead of random chance to trigger would be kind of nice.
  36. I don't like giving an arbitrary score to reviews. It's probably the best mobile game I've played, but it's not without its issues. Make of that what you will.
  37. Answered above.

1. Since when do you play this game? - February since release. Bonus points for getting before America :D
  2. How did you get introduced into this? - Nintendo direct
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? - Iphone and iPad
  4. Is it your first mobile game? - Yes if we're talking gacha. I have played mobile version of fighting games like King of Fighters and Garou MOTW before though
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? - main story yes, but not all chain challenges. some hard paralogues still remain in 2nd account
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? - yes
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? - yes
  8. Have you beaten all three battle chains in at least one difficulty yet? 
  9. Have you beaten all six battle chains in at least one difficulty yet? - no
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? - yes
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? - yes but I sometimes forget a few times. RIP feather rewards
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? - Performing Arts banner. Maybe the CYL banner as well
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? - I think blue, judging from the amount of Sully and Subakis
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? - Sully, Raigh, Sophia, Stahl, Lon'qu, Cecilia
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) - Lyn in main account (Merric in the same session but technically second), Camilla in 2nd account
  16. Who has been your biggest pull yet? Most excited or most hype or like high tier one? Probably Ike, Hector and Brave Ike.
  17. Do you care for stat natures? - Yes unfortunately.
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? - Sharena in my main since I badly needed a good blue unit. I don't remember for second account, probably +Spd Nino.
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? - Gray, Brave Ike, Inigo for my main. For my second account, Gray, Ike, Axura.
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? - Ike, Hector and Halloween Henry
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? - Either cav team of Brave Lyn, Xander, Reinhardt and Cecilia/Axura or Ike, Hector, Black Knight and Amelia/Halloween Henry
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? - probably Anna, Veronica had a neat design at the start but became a bit meh later on.
  23. Which three things do you like the most? - Music, getting to know characters from other FEs, art and voices.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? - Dancing gives no EXP, when TT becomes too grindy and you don't have 40% bonus (who are usually annoyingly 5* locked), power creep in new units.
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? - Okay, some maps are super annoying when you have a time limit or need to bait the AI.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? - Can get annoying with some broken skill combos, (Firesweep + Cancel Affinity) but mostly manageable at least. I just hate how you're limited on what you pull- I barely get Hinatas so not a lot of units have Fury.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? - too many now. i like the alternate units making your characters actually useable (ex. Henry) and the interesting classes (mage armour) but hate how it's only for the seasonals.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? - Very, especially before CYL. Now not as much but getting a bit stingy before the 8% banner.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? - Yes, when I failed to get Ike when he was released and then suddenly they threw the first Hero Fest banner at us!
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? - No. Came close in the first Hero Fest but managed to stand my ground.
  31. Do you try to beat as many tim limited quests as possible? Yes.
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? As in crystals? Only for skill inheritance fodder.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? - For the feathers. 
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? - Yes
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? - Yes. First two or three I didn't, but now I need all the orbs I can get.
  36. How often do you play the arena? Daily for the rewards.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Yes.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? Breakers denying followups- very useful.
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? - 7
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? - Probably not. Heroes is already a time sink especially during TT.

1. Since it first came out.
  2. Nintendo Direct January 2017
  3. Phone
  4. No
  5. No
  6. Yes
  7. No
  8. No
  9. No
  10. No
  11. No
  12. I believe it was the Performing Arts banner.
  13. Gray 
  14. I think Stahl or Donnel
  15. Lyn? I got her right away so I'm not sure if she's a freebie.
  16. DORCAS
  17. Not really
  18. Not enough feathers ;(. The plan was Sheena or Serra.
  19. Sigurd, Deidre, Brave Lyn
  20. Sheena
  21. Serra (Gray), Lyn (Red), Sheena (Green), and Summer Corrin (Blue)
  22. Sharena
  23. Free orbs, fun banners, the character tournaments
  24. the fact that there's hundreds of characters yet I've pulled Donnel a dozen times, the lack of "retro" banners, L'arachel STILL not being in Heroes.
  25. I like the references to some of the old maps.
  26. Can be a bit OP at times and unbalanced, certain characters don't have skills to fill up all of their slots.
  27. I'd wish the characters represented would be spread out more, but I understand they're trying to make money by only putting popular characters out there. But there's 4 Lucinas, like COME ON.
  28. I spend it as soon as I hit 20
  29. Yep
  30. Tempted, but no.
  31. No
  32. Yes
  33. Yes
  34. to an extent
  35. No
  36. not often enough.
  37. Yes
  38. Not really? Maybe some of the cool skills, like Imbue.
  39. 6.5
  40. Probably

Spoiler

1. First day it came out.
2. I've followed Fire Emblem for a long time, and Serenes Forest has always been first for my source of new Fire Emblem info.
3. Not-my-phone.
4. Yes this is the first, and only one of three mobile games I've ever played.
5. Currently, yes.
6. Yes.
7. Yes.
8. No.
9. No.
10. I've beaten every Grand Hero Battle, on every difficulty that has currently been announced.  Thanks to those who post strategies on how to beat infernal, live savers all of you.
11. Daily quests, yes.  Arena Assault dailies, I tend to skip.
12. For sure, the Crimean Banner with Elincia, Nephenee, and Oscar.  More than I will ever admit to anyone.  Bring in more PoR/RD heroes IS!
13. Not sure on this, but I feel like I pull blue the most.
14. This one's tough, but I really feel like Est and Sully are at the top for this.  Its in the 20's+.
15. Caeda, very early on.  She's +RES/def, and I still have her.
16. I felt the most excited when I pulled my only Sanaki to date.
17. I document every single heroes IV that I pull.
18. F!Corrin, who I didn't realize was +HP/-atk.  She was later merged into another 5* F!Corrin, +ATK/-res.
19. Mia, Genny, Celica.
20. Gameplay-wise, I really enjoy what my Oboro does with Fury, Seal, and Threaten skills with a +SPD nature.  Nino, however, remains my top problem solver.
21. For just general playing, I like Sanaki/Oboro, and Julia/Fir.  The biggest weakness I have with them is brave bows.
22. Of the ones listed, Veronica.  You've no idea how much I want to recruit her and help her.  Sharena makes a very, very close second.
23. Customization of each hero, Artwork of each hero, variety of units from different games they add.
24. (1)Inflated BST on newer units.  At least add a way for older heroes to catch up. (2)Overfilling 5* pool of heroes, while never adding more heroes to the 3* pool. (3)Newer heroes are always outclassing prior similar units.  How will I ever see units like Cath in the game?  Is she going to magically outclass every other dagger user like her?
25. Map Design is okay, none of them really stand out due mostly to size.
26. I like it a lot, but sometimes very useful skills are hidden behind very hard to summon heroes.
27. I like them, I'm very big on different outfits for characters, but too often they have exclusive skills that disappear with them when the banner is gone.
28. I struggle to hold onto them for long, as characters from all of the games can appeal to me.  The GBA/GC/Wii games will especially drain my orbs consistently.
29. Very early on I did run out of all my potions and stamina, leaving me with nothing to do.  I would never use an orb on stamina though.  Today I have 93 Stamina Potions.
30. Yes, a good chunk.
31. All of them, excluding some dailies like the Arena Assault.
32. Low priority, since I enjoy so many characters I tend to prioritize 5* promotions first.  For dupes it depends on how available the skills they have is.
33. I Like/Hate them, as I still feel very frustrated that Lyn vs Ike was denied by a multiplier, which was the one battle I wanted to see on even terms.
34. I do.  I optimize the skills as best I can for each hero, and always try for the highest rank of each skill.
35. Aside from the first two trials(60k and 40k respectively), I've gotten every reward from every Tempest Trial.
36. Every day.
37. Yes, I level new heroes often through it, and grind HM and SP on it whenever there are no better options (excluding chain challenges).
38. The way skills are organized into slots is nice, I'd be okay seeing that in future installments.
39. I'd give it an 8 out of 10, missing out on 10/10 because of how bleak it sometimes feels to think about all my favorite characters getting in (without outclassing everyone that came before them, seriously stop with this BS IS.)
40. For Fire Emblem specifically, very likely yes.  For other mobile games, ehhh.... I've got this really nice gaming PC.

From the start

1. How did you get introduced into this?

It's Fire Emblem. I keep up to date on all Fire Emblem news, so I heard about it from the first announcement.

1. On which kind of device do you play it?

Android phone and tablet

1. Is it your first mobile game?

No, but I wasn't really into them before.

1. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet?

Yep, but not the chain challenges.

1. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet?

Yup

1. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet?

Yup

1. Have you beaten all three battle chains in at least one difficulty yet?

Yup - Normal. Slowly working my way through Hard, but it's tough going and I'm not that keen on the style.

1. Have you beaten all six battle chains in at least one difficulty yet?

Yup - again, just normal (I'm assuming you mean chain challenges here?)

1. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties?

Yup, and I've only failed on Narcian's map when it was first introduced. I went back and thrashed him, though, when it repeated.

1. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)?

Always

1. From which banner have you pulled the most yet?

Unknown. Whichever one didn't give me the units I wanted quicker.

1. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet?

Probably red since the most units are available in red.

1. Who have you pulled the most yet?

Not sure. The most 5*'s is Ayra, but the most of a normal unit is unknown. Probably someone like Lissa, since she haunts most of my colourless pulls.

1. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded)

Ordinary Roy. He was +Atk and saw me through much of the early game. I still use him in AA.

1. Who has been your biggest pull yet?

I'm not sure what this means? The one I tried for hardest, or the best? My best pull was Inigo and PA!Azura in one go, if that's what you mean. My most wanted that didn't come to me for a long time was Bunny!Chrom

1. Do you care for stat natures?

Yup - as in, I will merge characters to better natures but I will use characters I like even if they have horrible boons/banes. I used Ryoma with a speed bane until I recently pulled an attack boon Ryoma :) They're now merged and I use him even more.

1. Who did you promote to 5* first?

Gwendolyn, for the first armour quests.

1. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly?

I suppose I'd like to pull Gray and Lute, but I haven't tried hard for them. I recently pulled Karel, who was the last major one I wanted.

1. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise?

Reinhardt <3

1. What's your preferred team (four units)?

Xander, Reinhardt, Inigo ... I tend to mix up the fourth person a lot.

1. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most?

Bruno <3

1. Which three things do you like the most?

I love the voice acting and most of the art. I actually like the seasonals, especially now they are returning. And just the fact it's constantly being updated.

1. Which three things do you dislike the most?

The fact that new banners are three characters weighted towards females. The fact we have brides without grooms. And that there's likely no chance certain characters will make it in the game, especially with the new changes towards less GHBs and smaller banners.

1. What's your opinion of the map design?

I like it. I'm surprised they can do so much with so little.

1. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game?

I enjoy it, although I hate that there are more exclusive skills being released. Ayra's special would've really helped Navarre and Lon'qu.

1. What's your opinion of seasonal banners?

I enjoy them, but I don't enjoy the fact that they hinder more unique FE charries being introduced. I would love them to expand outside of the usual two games, even if they are the more popular games. It really grates that the only banner to have done this was the frickin' brides banner.

1. How stingy are you with all your orbs?

Not at all. If I want a character, I will go all out.

1. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs?

Not really. I will pay for orbs if I need them, and I have more stamina pots than I know what to do with.

1. Have you ever invested real money in this game?

Yup, and happily so.

1. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible?

I've finished every quest the game has had so far - although often with guides.

1. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units?

Only if they have no SI use.

1. Do you care for Gauntlets?

I enjoy them. I just don't enjoy the backlash against characters I like if they win over another character. It was really annoying to see people slate Gaius, especially, but I didn't like people slating Shanna (who beat the one I was voting for - Takumi) or even Camilla when she beat Lyn. It's no longer about popularity, so people should learn to just let it slide.

I do wish they gave us some male only Gauntlets, though, like we've had some female weighted and female only ones.

1. Do you care for skill optimizing?

Sort of, but not really.

1. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials?

Never left a reward on the board yet.

1. How often do you play the arena?

At least three times daily.

1. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests?

Yup - I find it easier to train up here than in Chain Challenges.

1. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game?

Voice acting.

1. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10?

1. Will you play more mobile games in the future?

Already am - King's Raid and Valkyrie Connect. Not quite as enjoyable as this, but still good games.

Edited by Cute Chao

Spoiler

1. Since Launch
  2. Er... Heard about that on... Serenes, I think ?
  3. Android
  4. First gacha mobile game, yes.
  5. Actually, nop.
  6. That, yes.
  7. Don't tell "side quests", I'm thinking about the quests. But no.
  8. Nop
  9. And nop
  10. Got some issues for Infernal again.
  11. Not all.
  12. Er... First banner with Minerva in it. Never pulled her. *Insert Ephraim's Disgusting's meme*
  13. ...Green ? Green maybe ? It must be green.
  14. Guh.... Er... Barst ? Bartre ? Whatever.
  15. Caeda.
  16. Biggest pull ? ...Oh, that ? First multi pull of Brave Banners, got Lucina and Ike.
  17. Of course.
  18. M!Robin.
  19. Ayra, Takumi, Innes
  20. Michalis
  21. M!Robin, Alm, Katarina, Michalis.
  22. I'd say... Bruno.
  23. Mini-Fire Emblem gameplay, arts, voice acting
  24. Reinhardt, Wing of Mercy, Horse Emblem
  25. Overall, good. Even if I hate some maps.
  26. Good averall
  27. That's cool.
  28. Depend on the banners. I pull when I want one character. I save when too much good banners or when I am not interested.
  29. Yes : when pulling for Ayra, and standing at 4% rate when the banner stopped.
  30. Yup, but only two times.
  31. Depend...
  32. Only for 3* to become 4*
  33. Overall yes.
  34. Yes
  35. Just until the last Seal, generally.
  36. Once par week...
  37. Yes, for training.
  38. Na.
  39. 7
  40. I'm actually playing other games like FEH.

1. Since when do you play this game? I started a few days after it was released.
  2. How did you get introduced into this? heard about it  on the FE direct and saw someone play it youtube afterwards.
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? My phone.
  4. Is it your first mobile game? Yes.
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? I beat everything on Lunatic, but I still need to complete some at lower difficulties because Im lazy.
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? See above.
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Also see above.
  8. Have you beaten all three battle chains in at least one difficulty yet?  Nope.
  9. Have you beaten all six battle chains in at least one difficulty yet? Nope.
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? Yes.
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? Nope.
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? No idea.
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Probably red.
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? No idea, there's a lot of units I pull often.
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) Takumi
  16. Who has been your biggest pull yet? No idea what this means. Hector was the one I was happiest about, Lyn was the one who made me wait the longest.
  17. Do you care for stat natures? Yes, I won't invest in units with a bad nature other then leveling them.
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Nino.
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Ayra, Mia and Celica.
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Reinhardt.
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? Reinhardt, Klein, Nino and Olivia.
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Sharena.
  23. Which three things do you like the most? Voice acting, art, gameplay.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? Story, Gacha, Balancing if I had to name things.
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? Pretty good despite it's simplicity.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? Could be more balanced, but better then in the main games.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? I generally just ignore them.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? I spend them a bit to fast I think.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? At the start of the game. At this point I have a huge amount of starmina potions saved up, so not really.
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? No.
  31. Do you try to beat as many tim limited quests as possible? Yes.
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? No.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? Yes.
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Yes.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? No, only unique ones.
  36. How often do you play the arena? I used to play it every day, but I just ignore it these days.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Yes.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? The lack of RNG would be cool.
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? 9.
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? Don't think so, they take up a bit to much time.

• Since NoA finally got it on the Appstore
    • The Fire Emblem Direct that announced the game
    • An iPod Touch
    • Well, I played Neko Atsume a bit but otherwise yeah
    • Not the chain challenges and Squad assaults, but yes on the standard Paralogues and main story
    • See above
    • See above
  8. Have you beaten all three battle chains in at least one difficulty yet?
    • You mean the chain challenges?  No
  9. Have you beaten all six battle chains in at least one difficulty yet?
    • Same as above.
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties?
    • Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
    • Some of them
    • Brave Heroes was super mean to me so that I think
    • I believe colorless actually, lol
    • I haven't kept track of most of my lower rarity pulls, It's probably Donnel
    • +HP/-Def Regular Roy
  16. Who has been your biggest pull yet?
    • As in, best pull?  I have a perfect nature Olwen (+Speed/-Defense), so her maybe?  Or do you mean most 5*'s at once?  I've had two pulls like that, once in April where I got +Atk/-HP Eldigan and Neutral Sakura from Alm's banner, and again in August where I got two Summer Xanders in one session (Neutral and +HP/-Spd) trying to get Summer Elise.
    • It's the entire reason my Hinoka is outright worse than my Shanna, and being saddled with a stat penalty in something important isn't fun.
    • Shanna
    • Regular Elise
    • Boey
    • Alm
    • In terms of being fun to use, Regular Leo.  Kiting meta is hilarious, after all.  In terms of general usefulness overall, Reinhardt or BRoy
    • Leo
    • Cecilia
    • Reinhardt
    • BRoy
    • Alfonse
    • Lots of representation from throughout the series, rather than being Fateswakening gacha
    • The chibi sprites are cute
    • The game does very well with what little it has to work with in terms of gameplay design
    • The way new units are added is slowly bloating up the 5* and to a lesser extent 4* pools, while the 3* pool is completely static.  It's becoming harder and harder to get anything new when summoning.  Contrast say, F/GO, which bothers to add things to 3* so you can get something new.
    • Why do I still have to look up natures with the internet?  Come on, IS.  Take a page out of Pokémon's book and highlight raised/lowered stats certain colors so I don't have to do this all the time.
      • Actually natures in general can be really annoying, at least give us a way to set Nature to neutral if we get screwed, or let us change banes (but not boons) somehow.  
    • The seasonal units, unlike main banners, are too Fateswakening.  Lyn and Caeda are literally the only seasonals not from one of the two.
    • It does remarkably well within its boundaries, often using skills, enemy stacking, and obstacles to prevent easy solutions.  For example, Takumi in the recent BHB used Cancel Affinity to try to stop you from putting a TA Gronnraven in the spot he and the blarwolf mage targets.
    • Mostly I like it.  My main problem with it ties back into what I said about summoning earlier, that is, 5* pool and 4* pool are getting bloated while 3* pool doesn't change, which skews skill availability and causes players to focus on a few, highly available skills (Vantage, Fury, Desperation)
    • I don't mind them but would like more non-Fateswakening.
    • Not very lol
    • Nope
    • Like $6 in February.  I wanted to give the devs something, if only a little bit.
  31. Do you try to beat as many tim limited quests as possible?
    • I did when the game launched, but these days I tend to do whatever strikes my fancy.
    • Only if I'm SI'ing them.
    • I like them, but they need fixing.  Units who support you should not be totally random, for the sake of avoiding situations like this.  I propose that friend support be selectable from all friends on your team, whereas for random support, you are given a choice of four random units, one of each color.  This prevents things like 3 reds vs 3 blues or something.
    • Unpopular opinion: I have no issue with multipliers.  They do what they're intended to, make the results not set in stone from day one.  Yeah sure, Summer Leo lost due to the multiplier, but Shanna won due to it.  I can't just say I hate it when the former happens and love it when the latter does, it's hypocritical.  So when Summer Leo lost, I was basically "oh well, someday, I'll be on the other side of this and I would like to be happy then, and I'm sure there are some delighted souls on Gaius's team.  So whatever."
    • I'd care more if it was possible to actually get these shiny new skills IS keeps releasing.
    • Sometimes.
    • I get my 7 deathless win streak and move on
    • If I want to train someone in level
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game?
    • Mutual exclusivity of skills would be interesting to see.  Like how you can't have both Vantage and QR.
    • 7.5, It's a good game but has its problems.
    • I might try to play the PMMM gacha whenever Sayaka's added, so I can reroll for her.
Edited by Glaceon Mage

1. Since launch.
    1. I've known about it since they revealed it.
    1. I have a main account on my iphone but an alt on my ipad.
    1. No
    1. Yes
    1. Yes
    1. Yes
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet?
    1. Yes
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet?
    1. Yes
    1. No
    1. Yes
    1. The 2nd crimean banner, because Nephenee.
    1. Probably blue.
    1. No idea.
    1. Merric, on my first summon when the game was launched.
    1. Nephenee. 
    1. Depends on the character, but usually I can make any 5 star work with bad ivs.
    1. Est. She was actually a reliable unit back when SI wasn't a thing- she still is useful but now more niche.
    1. Fjorm, Lyn, and Eirika.
    1. Nephenee. With the build I have on her, having a moonbow ready every single turn for your first attack is fun. And that with fury/wrath gets even better.
    1. Nephenee, Elincia, Bike and Soren. Crimean pride.
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonse, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most?
    1. Sharena (although it'll be Fjorm when she comes out)
    1. Every game has gotten some sort of appreciation (except Thracia and RD but we know those will come eventually). The art is rightfully unique for every character and only very rarely looks bad. This game gives you orbs much more generously than other mobile games.
    1. Distant/close counter are still only found on one character each. Radiant dawn wasn't in the game from launch. Some of the only good characters from fates (Flora, Silas, Kaze) are still not in the game, while their fellow units were in from launch.
    1. As time has gone on it's gotten better, although I would like to see some maps with a seize objective or with green units that you can interact with or even recruit.
    1. It's fine. No real comments on it.
    1. Actual seasonal units like the summer/easter ones should remain exclusive to those times, but things like performing arts should be added to the hero pool permanently. 
    1. Not at all. 
    1. No. At some point I amassed something like 80 stamina potions and I've never had to worry about it since.
    1. Yes, two or three times.
    1. Yes.
    1. Depends on who, but I give as much as I can to Nephenee.
    1. Yes.
    1. Depends on the unit- on some I make optimal builds but on others I make weird choices, like making Xander my healer (I don't have a 5 star troubadour so when I was making a horse emblem team somebody had to do it)
    1. I go up to the last sacred seal and then quit.
    1. I'll do enough to stay in tier 19 and then quit.
    1. Yes.
    1. Multiple main protagonists.
    1. 8.5/10
    1. Yes. I'm already playing the DBZ and Marvel ones (Heroes is much better than both of those).
Edited by Eliza

A: Roughly one week after release
    A: FE Nintendo Direct and later on SF
    A: iPad Mini2
    A: Yes
    A: No.
    A: Only Normal on all. Other difficulties left to save Orbs for later or Orb related quests.
    A: see above
    A: Not yet.
    A: Not yet.
    A: I'll try for a while, but I can live with the fact that I can't beat them all. Getting the 4-Star is enough for me.
    A: General quests, yes. Arena Assault, no.
    A: Pulled the most units or pulled the most times? I'm guessing the former. Performing Arts Banner: Inigo, Shigure and Olivia plus Kagero and Camilla as non-focuses.
    A: Red maybe. I have a lot of leftover Red fodder units so I'm guessing Red.
    A: Arthur was really common early on. Now it's Florina, Barst, Lon'qu. At least they're great fodder units.
    A: Lyn, +SPD, -HP. She's still one of my favorite units and among one of my best.
    A: Gray, surprisingly. He showed up out of nowhere from the TorD banner (along with H!Sakura). He's +DEF, -RES and is an anti-horse emblem monster.
    A: Only when promoting. 20, 000 Feathers is a lot to spend so I want to make sure I get the most out of them. 
    A: Shanna, neutral nature.
    A: Currently, Nephenee, Katarina and Genny
    A: idk, Brave Ike, prolly cause bias.
    A: Currently, Brave Ike, Gray, Nowi and P!Olivia.
    A: Anna, because bias. Sharena's nice too. Good design, likable personality.
    A: Getting to use a bunch of different units from multiple series' games together, the voice acting and especially the (usually) quick dev response we've been getting regarding changes, updates and issues.
    A: Currently, the hilariously imbalanced number of units in the various summoning pools, pandering, especially for seasonal units, and certain more common skills being locked to 5 Stars.
    A: Generally not too bad and they've gotten better over time, but more varied objectives (especially defense) would be great to see.
    A: I see no major problems with it. It's not too complicated, nor does it need to be.
    A: They're nice when they're creative and well done, like the Brides and Performing Arts, but slow your roll, IS. Give me time to focus on the regular banners for a while.
    A: Not very. As soon as I hit 20, I'll pull for whatever banner I want, unless I know ahead of time that there is an upcoming banner that I'm really interested in, then I'll start to save up.
    A: Early on, yes, but that's only because it takes some time to pick up the speed on units and Stamina potions. Now I have way more Stamina Potions than I need and Orbs are coming in at a fairly steady pace now.
    A: Occasionally, I'll throw out a couple bucks here and there as my own thanks for good things and features that have been provided that I would willingly support, but the RNG nature of the summoning system leaves me pretty disinclined to spend too much at one time.
    A: Yes.
    A: N/A. I haven't pulled enough units to be able to merge.
    A: Mostly no. The feathers and occasional Orb here and there are nice and all, but the VGs don't amount to anything substantial. So my team won. Big whoop. I'll enjoy my whopping 500 extra Feathers.
    A: Generally, no, but I'll look into some optimized builds for ideas and to get a feel for what would be a good direction to take with the unit in question.
    A: Ever since the Mini TT, I've had a solid strategy that has lead me to being able to receive every reward at a steady pace.
    A: I spend the Dueling Sword I get per day and that's it. It's usually been enough to get me a good enough score for end season. Regarding Arena Assault, I'll go into it once per season. If I make it all the way through and I find my score decent enough, I don't feel the need to go at it again. If not, I'll try again some other time.
    A: Well, obviously for training, duh, usually for low level 5 Stars. I will also hop in to grind for Medals on the occasion.
    A: None atm that I can think of.
    A: 8-8.5/10
    A: Currently playing F/GO on and off. May play others when I actually have the time to.

10 hours ago, Mister IceTeaPeach said:
  1. Since when do you play this game? Since Day 2.  It would have been day one, but I was busy.
  2. How did you get introduced into this? When it was
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? Android and tablet (when it was working) try to use laptop, but can't get it to work
  4. Is it your first mobile game? No, but it's the first one I've spent significant time in
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? Yes
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? Yes
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? Usually
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? Probably the Tellius Banner or the Summer or Nohr Banner
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Res, just because it's been the most common one
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? For 5*s, Seliph!
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? I've made Titania pretty good for me
  17. Do you care for stat natures? I care, but I make bad ones work
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Nino
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? I have the ones I really want so far, but I'd like to get Tailtiu and an Oscar with a better nature
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Titania
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? Titania, Ursula, Xander, fourth horse (Camus, Oscar, Elise)
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Bruno
  23. Which three things do you like the most? It's fast and easy to play in short bursts, Tempest, the community
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? The slow rate of new Heroes, too many holiday banners, the long gaps with new GHBs
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? Most are okay, except the Arena boat map
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? It's okay, but I don't like the excess of personal skills
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? They happen too often
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? I use them freely a lot of the time
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? No, I have over 200 Stamina potions
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? Yes
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? Yes
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? Not unless I'm only leveling them for SI
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? I like the idea, but not the multipliers
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Yes
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? Yes
  36. How often do you play the arena? My 3 daily matches, sometimes more, if I need to get a deathless streak
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Yes, for grinding units
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? Set level ups as an option, special skills that work on a cooldown, rather than percent chance
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? 7.8/10 too many seasonal units
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? Yes

Answers

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Since when do you play this game? about a month ago
  2. How did you get introduced into this? by recommendation of friends
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? android phone
  4. Is it your first mobile game? yes
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? no
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? yes
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? yes
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? yes
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? yes
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? no
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? not each single one
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? honestly idr
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? red
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? I think Frederick or Gunter.
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? tie between 4* Reinhardt and Halloween Sakura
  17. Do you care for stat natures? not entirely
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Reinhardt
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Sigurd, Taillte, Lute
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Brave Lyn
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? Brave Lyn, Reinhardt, Olivia, Arvis
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Sharena
  23. Which three things do you like the most? skill system by the introduction of SP, implementation of weapon triangle, very good AI
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? seasonal banners which cause time pressure to the player to get them, some units are locked to special pools, magic and knives can't attack in close combat
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? For a mobile game they are not bad at all. Just miniature versions of regular FE games. It offers more mission objectives than FE13.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? I really like the introduction of the SP stat, the countdown for the activation of a special skill and the four divided groups of skills.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? Can't really say much about them aside they exist mainly for fanservice purpose.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? not at all
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? unfortunately yes 
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? no
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? no
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? Never gave bexp. to anyone aside of Olivia.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? no
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Yes, because they make battles more managable.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? Yes, I want to grab all the orbs.
  36. How often do you play the arena? Only as much to fulfill the daily requests.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Only if I have no other quests or TT to do.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? skill system, weapon triangle
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? 7.5
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? I also started to play Tales of the Rays, so yeah.

Are you a market researcher for Anna? Does she pay you well? Have you seen my soul, balls, and happiness somewhere in her treasure vault yet?

• I played it since launch.
    • I read about Nintendo's mobile plans on the news, and when I read that they are planning a Fire Emblem game, I got excited. If you mean Fire Emblem in general, my friend had Fire Emblem the Blazing Sword as a kid, although I was more into Advance Wars back then. I did not get into Fire Emblem much until Intelligent Systems abandoned Advanced Wars.
    • I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active.
    • It is not my first mobile game, but it is my first Gacha game though.
    • On Lunatic, I have beaten almost everything besides Chain Challenges. I have not bothered with the lower difficulty.
    • Yes, I have beaten them all on Lunatic.
    • Yes, I have beaten all Paralogues on Lunatic.
    • Nope.
    • Nope.
    • Yes. It is easy as pie with a pony team.
    • I try to. I forget or do not feel like doing it occasionally.
    • From Bridal Blessings, I got over 10 BB!Lyns and over 20 BB!Cordelias.
    • I think I pulled colorless the most.
    • I pulled and kept BB!Cordelia the most. I probably pulled skill fodder more often, but I do not keep track of them.
    • I got Hector in my first few days into the game and he convinced me to be a paying player.
    • I got 4 +Atk Reinhardts and a [+Atk, -Res] BH!Lyn.
    • I care very much.
    • I think it is either Hana or Gordin for Life and Death and Brave Bow for my Setsuna.
    • SF!Camilla, SF!Xander, and SF!Chrom are my three most wanted units since they are seasonal.
    • Reinhardt, BH!Lyn, and Olivia are my three favorites. I cannot really decide who I like the most.
    • Reinhardt, BH!Lyn, Olivia, and Cecilia/bonus unit is my favorite team composition.
    • I love Anna the most.
    • I like collecting waifus. I enjoy teaching fellow players the might of a triple Reinhardt defense team. When I am really bored, I like to go to the Hero Merit screen and tap on character's map sprite really fast to make them sound like they are doing something inappropriate.
    • I dislike the temporary nature of seasonal banners the most. I also dislike the fact that the developers are not sticking with the original stat formulas. I do not have a third thing that I really dislike.
    • I think it is fine.
    • I need more Barracks space for skill fodder, ideally increasing it by 1,000 every two or three months.
    • I like everything about them except the fact that the units are temporary.
    • I am not stingy. However, I only aim for seasonal units or really powerful nukes.
    • No. I support Anna with my money.
    • I do not want to know how much I spent.
    • Yes, although I failed a few of them in the beginning.
    • I merge if they are not good as skill fodder.
    • I used to care, but the stupid multiplier makes me not care anymore.
    • I optimize my units as much as possible, including their natures.
    • I try to, but I usually stop around 60,000 now since I got so tired of it.
    • I play everyday.
    • I use it to train my units to level 40.
    • I want them to have as many units from the past games featured as einherjar as possible, Awakening already did this, but it was very crude.
    • I would give it 8/10.
    • I would play more mobile games in the future, but definitely not gacha ones, even if it is Fire Emblem Heroes II.

1. Since when do you play this game? On launch week, but not on launch day. I was waiting for the game to reach my country, but it never came... So I just went online and looked for the apk.
  2. How did you get introduced into this? Through the forums here.
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? My Android phone.
  4. Is it your first mobile game? Nope, played Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, but dropped both of them. Now the only mobile game I'm currently playing is FE Heroes.
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? Yes.
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? Yes.
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? Yes.
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? Not entirely sure on this one, but I think it was on the CYL banner. Managed to get Brave Ike and Brave Roy on top of the free Brave Lyn.
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Again, not entirely sure, but I think probably reds.
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? Likely Est or Fir... 
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) +HP -Atk Camilla.
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? +Atk -Spd Dorcas, and +Atk -HP Brave Ike.
  17. Do you care for stat natures? As a F2P player, I'm not too concerned about the natures of my 5*, unless a 4* variant is available. On 4* and below, yes. Since 20k feathers is a pretty significant investment, I only promote 4* units with the best stat natures to 5*.
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Probably Zephiel.
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Hector, Kagero, Brave Lucina.
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Reinhardt.
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? Xander, Reinhardt, Cecilia, Camus. My first decent team.
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Sharena. 
  23. Which three things do you like the most? No hit rates, the great skill system, and how beginner-friendly this game is.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? Can't really think of one.
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? Most maps are fine. The only one I don't like is the 10-5 map.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? I think it works really well.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? They're fine, but I would like for the characters in these banners to be added into the character pool rather than being just temporary.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? I'm constantly out of orbs.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? No.
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? No.
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? Yes.
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? If I get dupe 5*, I usually merge them.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? Not really.
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Yes. I try to optimize my units as much as possible.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? Yes.
  36. How often do you play the arena? Every day, for the daily quest.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Yes. I use it to train my units to level 40.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? No. 
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? 9.
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? Unless this game shuts down, nope.
Edited by GespenstMK2S

Spoiler

1. Since when do you play this game? - Since day 1
  2. How did you get introduced into this? - Right here, of course!
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? - iPhone
  4. Is it your first mobile game? - Nope~!
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? - Main story - yes. Sidequest - wha?
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? - Yep~!
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? - Again, what?
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? - Nope, lazy.
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? - See above.
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? - To an extent.  If it requires too much specifics, I'll do something better with my time.
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? - Not really.  Unless it's orbs.  I like orbs.
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? - Not sure.
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? - Probably red.
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? - I think it's Azama?
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) - Young Tiki
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? - Uhhh. . .good question.  I think it was the one where I pulled PA Azura and Roy (5*), and both of them had good boon/bane combos.
  17. Do you care for stat natures? - Of course~!
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? - A random Cecilia, so she could pass her weapon on.
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? - Faye, Karel, and Nepheenee.  All for skill inheritance purposes.
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? - It's the team of Leon and Spring Camilla.  They tend to kill things quickly.
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? - Azura, Ike/Ryoma, Spring Camilla, Leon.  Covers literally everything.
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? - I'll decide when I see them For Real.
  23. Which three things do you like the most? - Lots of customization options available, good amount of orbs, Training Tower is short and sweet.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? - The fact that it takes 20,000 feathers to get someone from 4* to 5*, the rather restrictive use of bonus units in TT, randomly having my characters stop because my fingers slipped.
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? - Highly depends on the situation.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? - Interesting, that's for sure!
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? - They're alright.  I like having a single unit for archive purposes.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? - Orbs are meant to be used for pulls!
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? - Nope.  Stamina potions are in the triple digits for me.
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? - Nope.
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? - Depends on what I get.
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? - Only to fodder.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? - It's easy feathers.
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? - To an extent.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? - I'm not that patient.
  36. How often do you play the arena? - Whenever I remember.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? - Extensively.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? - Weapons that can be forged into better weapons.
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? - 10, relative to everything else I've played so far.
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? - Probably not, because I'm already invested in several other games.

Since day one!
    I don't remember how I found out about the FE direct but that was how.
    iPhone.
    Sure isn't.
    Sure Have.
    Sure Have.
    Pretty sure I have.
    Not yet.
    Not yet.
    Yup.
    Not really. I rarely bother with AA after my run for a rank.
    Oh god probably ether Nohrian Summer or Threaten Speed.
    Green or colorless I think.
    Probably Stahl. I kind of hate him now.
    yTiki!
    Uhh good question... I'm just going to say anytime I've pulled Soren or Seliph has been my "best pull".
    Yes and no. I like knowing what my units have, and I hope for good natures but I still use my faves no matter what.
    Narcian. #NoRegrets
    JAFFAR, Hector, Jaffar Sigurd
    CC Leon and Boey are a hoot, so is Seliph with 35 speed.
    Soren, Ike, Seliph, bonus
    Alfonse and Bruno I think.
    The variety of different art styles, the customization, and the voice's for every character.
    The abundance of seasonal banners and my bad luck with them, the horrible salt every VG generates, and the fact that Ryoma has broken my pity rate twice.
    Pretty darn good for such a tiny grid.
    I think its good.
    I don't hate them but there have been waaaay to many.
    Not very. I'm trying to be better about saving for characters I really want.
    I don't think I've ever been totally out of stamina potions, but there have been times where I didn't want to spend any to refresh the stamina.
    Yup, jury is still out on how bad of an idea that was, but I enjoy it and at the time could afford it so whatever.
    Sure do.
    Is this referring to merging? If so yes, especially for my favorite characters. I'll use some dupes for SI if I don't care for or use them much.
    Sort of? I like using other peoples units, but in general the mode needs an overhaul.
    I like making my units as optimized as I can.
    Sure do.
    Every day.
    Most consistent way to level characters and grind SP when there aren't any events running.
    Not sure.
    Probably an 8.
    Sure will.

1. Since when do you play this game? As soon as it launched on the App Store in the US.
  2. How did you get introduced into this? The FE Direct where it was announced.
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? iOS.
  4. Is it your first mobile game? No.
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? Yes.
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? Yes, but I do not always succeed.
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? Usually, but sometimes I forget to get the feathers.
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? Most likely the Performance Arts banner.
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Probably red.
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? Probably Palla? I'm not entirely sure, though.
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) Minerva.
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? A non-focus +Atk/-Res Hinoka back in February or March.
  17. Do you care for stat natures? I don't mind them, but I wouldn't be too sad to see them go.
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Fir, +Spd/-Def.
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Katarina, Linde, Celica.
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Olwen with her base tome, Life and Death 3, and Desperation.
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? Olwen, Julia, Masked Marth, and Ninian.
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Anna, but she's not entirely new, so Sharena is my runner-up.
  23. Which three things do you like the most? The unique artwork and dialogue for every character, the skill system, and the overall map gameplay.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? The lack of a good use for the Friend List, the (currently) mediocre story, and the lack of certain important characters from other FE games.
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? Good, though there are a few maps that are more tedious than necessary.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? While it's not perfectly balanced, it's very flexible while remaining somewhat restrained from being too broken. I like it.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? I like to see the alternate artwork for characters, but being limited is unfortunate.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? Not very. It's rare for me to save more than 20 orbs before spending them.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? No, I always make sure to keep my stamina potions in the double digits, just in case.
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? Yes.
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? Yes, I always make sure to beat them if I can.
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? If I like the unit, yes. If the unit has really good skills and I don't care for them too much, then I use them for SI.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? They're okay, but they're not perfect.
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Yes, especially for units that I really like.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? Yes, and I have only failed to do so one time.
  36. How often do you play the arena? Every week for the ranking, and at least twice a day for the daily quest if I remember to.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Yes, for grinding Supports and Badges.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? A lower amount of RNG would be great in regular FE games. I would be happy if the Specials in Heroes completely replaced Critical Hits in future games.
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? 8-9/10
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? Yes, I've already started playing a few others since Heroes, although Heroes remains my favorite and most played.

That wasn't as hard to do as I thought it would be...

Spoiler

20 hours ago, Mister IceTeaPeach said:
  1. Since when do you play this game? Wanna say I started about 3-4 days after game launch.
  2. How did you get introduced into this? Fire Emblem Nintendo Direct.
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? Smartphone.
  4. Is it your first mobile game? No, but I don't remember my first.
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? Yes.
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? On Lunatic yes.
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? On Lunatic yes.
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? Yes.
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? Sometimes yes, but can't be bothered unless it's orbs dailies.
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? It has to be Bridal Blessings, though I've spent the longest time on Trick or Defeat by far.
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Can't tell for sure, but at this point I've pulled more Reds than any other color.
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? Non-5* I'm certain is Hana. 5* is a tie between Alm and Celica if not counting mass summoning sessions. Counting Mass Summoning, Elincia.
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) Mah boi Roy (that is, normal Roy)
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? Tie between 5* +Atk -Res Nowi, my favorite unit in the game that made my old Nowi even better, and 5* Normal Ike +Atk -HP, who appeared something a week or two before the Crimea Tempest Trial began.
  17. Do you care for stat natures? Yes, but I know when I'm beat.
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Catria +Spd -Atk, before I knew what natures were.
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Ryoma, Takumi, and Hinoka. Including seasonals, ToD Nowi.
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Bridal Blessings Cordelia, who runs Brave Bow+ Desperation + Brash Assault 3 seal.
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? One dancer, one Raventome, and two nukes.
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? TBH, I don't really like any of them. Even Anna, who I like in her other incarnations across FE.
  23. Which three things do you like the most? Unit variety, the occasional thought challenge, and seeing what other people build on their units compared to me.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? Reinhardt, Brave Bow Brave Lyn, both on the same team.
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? 7.8/10 too much water. (For reals though, It needs to be bigger)
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? Please put desired skills on more than like two units.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? They're what I spend all my orbs on, so...
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? Can't save an orb to save myself.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? Not really.
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? More than I'd like to admit.
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? I do now... now it feels like there isn't anything to do otherwise.
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? If I don't see a reason to have more than one of that unit, then yes.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? I liked them before they became almost completely unpredictable, but who cares feathers and orbs om nom.
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? If it weren't for the fact that that's how you get ahead in the game...
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? I only try to get the big rewards, you know the SS, unit, and such.
  36. How often do you play the arena? 7 times a week, more if I get bullshitted.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? It's how I train my units. fite me.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? The cast.
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? 6-8 / 10. It's good while you have something to do, but once you run out of things to do... it's just kinda there.
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? Probably not. I prefer my games on the computer screen, TV screen, or my Switch.

Answers in bold.

Edited by Xenomata

1. Since when do you play this game? Since launch
  2. How did you get introduced into this? The January Direct that first revealed it
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? My Iphone
  4. Is it your first mobile game? No, but it's one of the first
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? Yep
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? Yep
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Yep
  8. Have you beaten all three battle chains in at least one difficulty yet? Yep
  9. Have you beaten all six battle chains in at least one difficulty yet? Yep
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? Yep
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? Yep
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? Nohrian Summer, probably
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Blue
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? F!Corrin. I have pulled 21 of her.
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) Hawkeye
  16. Who has been your biggest pull yet? A +Atk/-Spd 5 star Reinhardt.
  17. Do you care for stat natures? Yes
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Sharena
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Gray. And beyond him, two of any of the seasonal units I'm missing.
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Xander
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? Xander, Reinhardt, Inigo, Brave Lyn
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Alfonse
  23. Which three things do you like the most? Free units that aren't terrible. Consistent content updates. Attention given to lesser known games and their characters.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? Units with limited availability. Too many 5 stars locked units. Armor knights need high quality skills to be viable.
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? Pretty good given how little space they have to work with.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? Great balance, I just think there needs to be a few more viable A skills in the 3 and 4 star pools.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? Hate that I can't pull those units later. And Fates/Awakening dressup is boring.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? I'm saving every day for seasonal banners. I want to collect as many characters as I can, and those guys may never come back.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? Nope
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? Yes. 20 dollars on the first Hero Fest. All I got was an even higher pity rate. Six full pulls with no focus units.
  31. Do you try to beat as many tim limited quests as possible? Yep
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? Not usually.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? I care for feathers, so yes.
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Yes
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? Yes
  36. How often do you play the arena? I play enough to set decent scores every week
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? To train units during double SP weekend.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? I'd like to see this game's special skills take the place of normal activation skills.
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? I've got nothing to compare to but a 8.3 comes to mind.
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? I'll be playing this one and keeping my eye out for other nintendo offerings, but no specific plans.

1. Since when do you play this game? Launch
  2. How did you get introduced into this? FE Direct when it was announced
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? iPad and IPhone 
  4. Is it your first mobile game? No if we talk about cell phone games I use to use my old flip phone to play some game including the the Original Legend of Zelda,  and other crappy games.  As far as smart phone games go I owned the first iPod touch and played game that where among with the very first iPhone games I have experience the full evolution of the App Store. I also used to play games like Peggle and Zuma on my original iPod (Yep the clickwheel ones had games). That being said I am not particularly fond of at lot of them partially due to my long history with them.
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet?  I have beaten all content currently available 
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? I have beaten all content currently available
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? I have beaten all content currently available
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? I have beaten all content currently available
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? I have beaten all content currently available
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties?  The only one I didn't beat all of them for was Narcian's very first run  which was pretty much impossible for most of us do that how early in the game it was a little resources we had.
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)?  I used to but now it depends how are good they are and if they are fulfilled by things I'm going to do anyways.  So most the time I ignore them   
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet?  No idea I pulled most main banners equally If had to see one it was probably Hero Fest 2 & Brave Heroes.  This upcoming 8% better will be the most I ever spend as I'm purposely saving up for it unlike other banners  and spending every single solitary or I can tell the last day .
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet?  Probably Red
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? Hana, Laslow, Gunter ( I have enough hone cavalry to field like four Cavalry teams)
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) 5* +Def -Hp Marth 
    Spoiler

0JT1gDf.png

16. Who has been your best pull yet?  I've got a number of good Pulls  and units all have their own uses it way the person I have you as my best unit was so was someone I upgraded (Cecilia).  As far as lucky pulls I have gotten exactly 5 perfect IVs pulled, Y! Tiki, Sakura  perfect IV healer wooh!, Kagero,  and 2 Lyns (one perfect speed IV one perfect attack IV O went with attack).  As far as pure luck i've gotten three Lyn without even trying and have 7 seasonal units (Spring Luncina, S! Corrin, P! Olivia, P!Indigo, P! Shigure, H! Henry, and H! Nowi) all of them have poor to OK IVs none of my Ideal  thankfully none of them are totally crippling though -Atk on Nowi wasn't very nice. 
  17. Do you care for stat natures?  Yes especially for the slick soonest I could be totally crippled by there IVs  for example I recently pulled a minus -Atk Camilla  she has a -4 attack bane make it a total of 26 attack 34 after her weapon  well it can be rectified it's not worth it so I fought her off to a perfect IV Cherche I had waiting around ( though unless her IV was perfect I probably would've sacrificed her anyways Camillas only good builds are very expensive).
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first?  My first ever promotion my Nino +Res -Hp  no I had no idea what her IV was at the time I was just happy Promoting Nino  she was later sacrificed to give Cecilia +Spd -Atk Cecilia ( Believe it or not the atk does not hurt her much) Gronnblade+ to become my best year unit.  I released recently repromoted another Nino but that took me about 22 upgrades to get around to lol. 
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Linde, Brave Ike, Celica 
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise?  It's hard for me to divorce favorite character from best character and Cecilia is just hilariously good  if the appointment doesn't have the ability to completely ignore buff or are red she will always kill them.
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)?  I switch up my units a lot but my arena team for Offense and Defense is Lyn, (Bonus Unit), Cecilia, and Camus  that's my only team that never changes.  As for the team are usually default to on most challenging things it's usually a variation on these 9 Cavs (Leo, Xander, Brave Roy, Camus, Reinhardt, Ursula, Brave Lyn, Elise, and Cecilia).
  23. Which three things do you like the most? GHB & BHB,  Lunatic Chain Challenges, Squad Assualt 
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most?  The Voting Gauntlet, The Tempest,  The totality of the gotcha mechanics what I would gift to be able to play this game normally I would pay up to $40  if this game could be free it its shackles heck I would pay a scription fee of like 5 to 10 dollars a month if I had to. 
  25. What's your opinion of the map design?  Ranges from extremely poor too okay they do the best they can with the limited space they have  any skills and unit placement usually factor more into strategy then any map does  The maps in and of themselves aren't all that interesting .
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game?  It's just decently interesting and very simplistic at times  and basically goes like this A: for Stat Buffs, and Special modifiers, B:  Ability modifiers and Combat Effect by far the most interesting skill slot but sadly the most underused in terms of new stuff Wraith, Shield Pulse, Guard, Wraithfull & Dazzling Staff, Cancel Affinity, Live for Skills (only have a outside of normal game play effect),  and lastly the new Dance skills.  And all the skills are only received from a five star upgrade or unit at the third level and only Guard & Cancel Affinity are even available at 4 stars  and even though skills or kind of niche and cancel affinities case it's meant to cancel a single skill.  So I really think they've messed up with B skills. C: is Team Aid & Enemy and debuffing skills  lots of new stuff I've spent introduced here where should it done I done a decent job with C slots overall.  So overall I think it's fine my main point of contention with it is the SP system which is just a system built for grinding which is stupid I wish you just learn them when you leveled up.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners?  They're kind of stupid but whatever they're going to happen I really hate that all unique types have to existent only these types of banner seriously Brave Lyn has been the only exception to this.  I also think the lack of variety is eras is kind of sad  but I guess I need to give a bone newer fans.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs?  I a lot less stingy then I should be  they tend to burn a hole in my pocket.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs?  There was one point quite a few months back I completely ran out of arena crests  and ended up even using the orb to get one this is the only time I've ever used an order for anything other than its intended use.
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game?  Nope
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible?  I have beaten all content available this game I think the only time I might not have is I think I missed a couple of quests early on in the game such as the full armor team very early  on .
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? Yes my highest is Lyn +2 at the moment
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets?   I positively hate this mode  anything to expect me to play it on it's schedule should die in a hole I think the idea behind his cute little but a game some never ever expect me to schedule myself around it, I play games when I want to put them down when they want me to play it. 
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing?  Pretty much the reason for my addiction to the game new builds or my life blood hence the massive B skills  I just want some new stuff to work with or for the game is finally start give me good A skills again for Fodder.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials?  Yep since the first one doesn't mean I hate it less I've grown to be more neutral towards it that I am towards the goblets but that's because I don't actually played anymore I just do auto battle.
  36. How often do you play the arena?  Every week never have missed one.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests?  Yep 
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game?  Some of the skill ideas are pretty cool and could work in the real games like Desperation and QR  some of the gimmick weapons  could be interesting such as owl and weapons.  The large concentration on Stat Buffing is something I don't see coming to actual FE as I think variable weaponry light buffing  and a larger emphasis on the debuffing or more at home at main games
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? 6 (Slightly Above Average) out of 10, as for the Reason that's hard there's times I truly hate this game and we should never was made which is when ever it's free to play mobile trappings lay themselve bare. I truly hate everything this game of business model represents it's the only model where money comes first before's the audience enjoyment. But I would be lying if I do enjoy having a tiny bit of FE play every day and I wish it was just that but it's not it has to be mired in on all the other bull crap like the Voting Gauntlet, purposeful content barring as new skills have to be made more accessible to players for fodder if Build variety is ever going to increase and skills like L&D and QR have no business only being available at level 3 at five stars anymore) inheritance is a big part of the actual fun of this game  and this country barn has been a big part in the generic builds we see.  Even the new content being introduced in the screen patch is going to be locked behind large grind wall  going to take forever to upgrade even half to weapons  they introduced three new currency's for just one system whyyyyyyyy!?
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? probably though once Heroes or my interest in Heroes ends which ever one comes first my time we'll go down a lot back to where was before the game getting out which was minimal play at best.

1. Since when do you play this game? A couple days after it launched IIRC. I at least started before the first run of Narcian's GHB.
  2. How did you get introduced into this? The Nintendo Direct that revealed it, I guess.
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? my iPhone
  4. Is it your first mobile game? It's the first, and currently, only one I play regularly at least.
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? Yup.
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? Yup.
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Yup.
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yup.
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yup.
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? Yup.
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? I used to but I haven't been doing them consistently for about a month now.
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? I want say either Nohrian Summer or Performing Arts but don't know for sure.
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Possibly red.
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? Possibly Odin. I've been getting him a lot within the past month at least.
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) Catria from the very first pull I ever did. It was one of the first two banners (Legendary Heroes, Deep Devotion), don't remember which.
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? I'm not sure anything can top getting a +Atk/-Res Ayra from just the second red I pulled on her original banner.
  17. Do you care for stat natures? I always hope I at least get acceptable natures but I also won't let an unfavorable combination stop me from using I character I really like.
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Nino (+Atk/-Res), a decision I'll never regret.
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Elise, Azura and Bride!Cordelia
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Klein, though Nino is a really close second.
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? I find myself using a team of Eirika, Ninian, Nino and Klein rather often.
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Sharena
  23. Which three things do you like the most? That each character gets voice acting, the art as a whole and the fact the game is a mishmash of characters from across the entire series.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? Brave!Lyn, Brave!Lyn, and Brave!Lyn Aside from her, the 50 friend limit and arena teams that have the unholy trinity of Reinhardt, Brave!Lyn and a dancer.
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? It's acceptable on the whole.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? While it'll never be perfectly balanced, it's good enough as it is.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? They used to annoy me at first but now I'm indifferent to them at worst.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? Not very at all since I usually go to summon once I hit 20 orbs.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? I can't think of any such instances off the top of my head.
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? Yup.
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? Yup.
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? Given that my highest 5* merge is +1, I'd say not really.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? Yeah, I enjoy getting into them despite the fact they're glorified coin flips at this point.
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? I try to give my units optimal skill sets, so yeah.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? Yup.
  36. How often do you play the arena? I at least always complete a deathless streak for both the Arena and Arena Assault.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Yeah, for leveling and SP grinding purposes when need be.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? It'd be nice if full voice acting for each character becomes the norm going forward.
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? A solid 9.
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? Probably not.