History Mode: Toughest Missions

Emblem Blade

Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Aside from the general overkill nature of these preparations, this is assuming that I have the patience to wait until level 99 before doing this, which I do not (in fact, I plan on doing this with the relevant units around the 50-60 range).

50-60 may be a little low. I recommend at least in the 70s. Use money once you decide which one you're doing and focus on them.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Aside from the general overkill nature of these preparations, this is assuming that I have the patience to wait until level 99 before doing this, which I do not (in fact, I plan on doing this with the relevant units around the 50-60 range).

That's understandable and I'm not holding anything against your line of reason.  The particular reason why my units were above Lvl 80 by the time I finished one of Anna's missions was due to how ridiculously hard/annoying I found some of the Scroll missions were before hand.  For me, I found Corrin's Yato Scroll and Hinoka's Hinoka Spear Scroll to be a pain in the neck because of either very annoying Generals knocking you out of attacks (I didn't unlock Tiki's Armored Blow skill by that point) and facing Lvl 62+ promoted enemy units (named characters) (I didn't use bonus attributes and I was never able to reach the required 2k kill count on time with any units before I had at least a few viable Lvl 80s after several failures to get the S-Rank) or having to deal with a lot of equally powerful enemies in the arena (for Hinoka's quest).  For everyone else, I was able to use Lvl 60-70 units after simply scouting the map during battle preparations to make sure that my other unit could score enough kills without my help.

I'm also aware that as of a general analysis, not everyone has patience to do what others can do and not everyone needs to do so.  If my response to you and everyone else is deemed as being boastful and too forceful, I can and will remove it if asked.  I've also run damage specs based on how much damage my units were doing against each regular enemy during the Invisible Ties Anna mission and I wasn't too impressed compared to how I did normally on normal missions.

Spoiler

Invisible Ties

Time - 19:50 (I could have cleared with a better time but I'm a 100% 'take over enemy forts'-type of person so I wasted time and the Shadows took time as well).

Score - > 2,500

Damage - 5% (would be over 20% if I didn't get enough HP Tonics during that run).

Spoiler

The Path Is Yours

Time - ~17 - 18:40

Score - > 2,000

Damage - 10%

I had to tell myself that if my results were this bad compared to my The Path is Yours Anna mission (where I had less issues), then I was still screwed up.

Edited by Emblem Blade