There's nothing I fear more than...

Ronnie

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Is that a quite of Oda or are you afraid to die before One Piece finishes?

Either way that fear may just get realized. I don't think One piece is likely to end anytime soon. Didn't Oda say it would take about three more years until they reached Wano island?

latter.

I'm gonna be 35 by the time it's done.

I remember when i watched One Piece, then dropped it after 17 episodes. I didn't hate it but i knew i was never gonna catch up.

Though tbh, i do think One Piece has gone on for too long. 20 years and they still haven't gotten anywhere close to finding the One Piece. I think. Again, i dropped it after 17 episodes.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

I remember when i watched One Piece, then dropped it after 17 episodes. I didn't hate it but i knew i was never gonna catch up.

Though tbh, i do think One Piece has gone on for too long. 20 years and they still haven't gotten anywhere close to finding the One Piece. I think. Again, i dropped it after 17 episodes.

They already revealed what the final island is. They revealed that the One Piece actually does exist and that it's on the island. The series is taking forever but at least there's some progress?

They're also slowly running out of important people for Luffy to beat up. I think he's mostly done with the shibukai right now, so only the the emperors (3 to beat up likely) and the marines are left. Still quite a lot, but it's something...