• Lon'qu
    • Ricken
    • Gaius
    • Gregor
    • Libra
    • Henry
    • Nobody

On 26/11/2017 at 4:01 PM, Anacybele said:

Donnel. They're adorable together! And everyone else seems too old for Lissa except Ricken and I put him with Nowi.

I agree

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appear to be the sole person around here who pairs her with Henry. I get a really weird Owain out of it but I really like their supports. I also like the idea of Henry and Owain’s over the top personalities bouncing off of each other. 

My second choice would be Lon’qu. 

M!Robin because their supports are funny and the way they interact within the story is really cute, too. Though I seldom went through with the ship since I always wanted two OP dragons on my team, hence why I usually pick Nowi for M!Robin's wife. RIP my credibility.

I like pairing Lissa with Frederick because they're both available from the beginning and I like to think she's been (maybe not so) secretly admiring him all these years. I also like how Frederick!Owain turns out, including unit-wise.

Next playthrough I'll be pairing up Lissa with someone different to shake things up; I'm thinking Lissa x Donnel would be cute and produce an interesting Owain.

• 2 weeks later...

I come from the FE7 school-of-thought that 3 potential romantic pairings (i.e. Hector x Florina/Farina/Lyn, Priscilla x Heath/Erk/Guy)is right about the correct number...more than that and you have too many nonsensical relationships running around. Fewer and you have a character that isn't sufficiently fleshed out.  (obvious exceptions for canon pairings and womanizer artchetypes apply) 

That being said: Frederick, Donnel, and Robin. 

In the ol' head-canon, that's my pool of potential suitors for Lissa.

Edited by Shoblongoo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2017 at 11:31 PM, DarkLordIvy said:

I appear to be the sole person around here who pairs her with Henry. I get a really weird Owain out of it but I really like their supports. I also like the idea of Henry and Owain’s over the top personalities bouncing off of each other. 

My second choice would be Lon’qu. 

You aren't, don't worry. I love the way all of their personalities interact. And as a side note, Owain's B-Support with his fathers are all the same... except for Henry, who gets some unique dialogue. THEREFORE CANON AMIRITE

I find that Owain is terrifying if you turn him into a Sorcerer.

For me it’s Frederick given their history, and I can easily see them harboring feelings for each other. Plus Owain turns out pretty decent for me.

Honorable mentions to Lon’qu and Stahl.

25 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

...and here I though I was the only one who shipped Lissa x Donnel...

Way more popular than I thought it would be 

Same here, actually. I didn't know many other people shipped them either. xP

I'm also surprised at all the Frederick votes. People DO realize there's a huge age gap there, right? :/ I also feel that it'd be out of character for Frederick to want to marry someone he serves. He'd definitely feel that they're above his station if you ask me. I also don't see him falling in love with a child. But whatever people like...

Edited by Anacybele

Ricken was my first pairing with her. But I also like Lissa with Vaike, Lon'qu, and Donnel as well. 

Ricken: They are very much similar in age, and I do like how Ricken marrying the sister of the guy he looks up to so much, its those typical things that I enjoy in some manga. 

Lon'qu: Owain being a Myrmidon is interesting, and him getting it from having a myrmidon as a father would make a lot of sense. Also, Owain's A support with his father is that the father takes an arrow for their son, and Lon'qu literally does that with Lissa in their A support. Coincidence? 

Vaike: Lissa being with a man that has this kind of rivalry bromance with her brother is very nice as well. Plus, you cannot deny that Owain's colorful manner of speaking is very similar to how Vaike tends to talk. 

Donnel: Close in age as well, though I confess my primary reason for this might have been for Owain to have a class change to Mercenary, as Donnel is one of three choices, the other two being Robin and Gregor, and Gregor pushes the age gap to extreme proportions, since he looks the part of his age. Even so, it's not that great due to how Donnel work work much better for a daughter, like Kjelle, Noire, or Nah, to give them all a class line in the Pegasus Knight, and we all want that Galeforce.

I like her with Lon'qu and Vaike, but Stahl is my favorite for her. They are both just goofy and kind of chill, and I think long term, they'd be pretty happy together.

Ricken due to the fact that their ages/maturity levels are well matched, both are magical parents, and it makes Owain a really good Dark Knight.

But I do love her supports with Lon'qu though I've never gone through to S support with them.

I like her with Lon'qu and Frederick, as I love both of their respective supports, but Libra takes the top spot. They're so cute together!

The +4 Magic stat modifier makes Owain amazing with a Levin Sword. Although, the -1 for Strength is a downside.