The title says Moral, not Mortal.

1. Duessel

2. Selena

3. Glen

4. Caelach

5. Riev

6. Valter

I have to disagree here.

Glen questioned what was happening in Grado, went against immoral orders and tried to establish peace with the enemy to avoid bloodshed, and Valter kills him as a traitor because of it.

Selena was going to kill Duessel before Valter stepped in, and meekly protested immoral orders, but ultimately relented to them. Then she dies obeying Lyon's orders, and does nothing noble. She's gentle with Myrrh, but she still steals her Dragonstone.

Selena talks as if she feels bad for what she has to do, but never does anything to go against orders. Glen, meanwhile does. He knows what his country is doing is wrong, and he doesn't want to see it continue.

So I definitely agree more with @Icelerate's list.

Edited by Slumber

30 minutes ago, Slumber said:

I have to disagree here.

Glen questioned what was happening in Grado, went against immoral orders and tried to establish peace with the enemy to avoid bloodshed, and Valter kills him as a traitor because of it.

Selena was going to kill Duessel before Valter stepped in, and meekly protested immoral orders, but ultimately relented to them. Then she dies obeying Lyon's orders, and does nothing noble. She's gentle with Myrrh, but she still steals her Dragonstone.

Selena talks as if she feels bad for what she has to do, but never does anything to go against orders. Glen, meanwhile does. He knows what his country is doing is wrong, and he doesn't want to see it continue.

So I definitely agree more with @Icelerate's list.

To defend myself, I've only played through Eirika's route, so I have plans to play through Ephraim's route just haven't happened yet, now that you state it I remember Glen doing that, but based on what I know of Eirika's route, Selena tried to balance morals (ie helping Renaisians against bandits by hiring "mercenaries") and she does seem opposed to this war, however she is also loyal to her country, which that itself is some morals in my eyes, but given that, yeah I'd probably switch Glen and Selena too.

1 minute ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

To defend myself, I've only played through Eirika's route, so I have plans to play through Ephraim's route just haven't happened yet, now that you state it I remember Glen doing that, but based on what I know of Eirika's route, Selena tried to balance morals (ie helping Renaisians against bandits by hiring "mercenaries") and she does seem opposed to this war, however she is also loyal to her country, which that itself is some morals in my eyes, but given that, yeah I'd probably switch Glen and Selena too.

Fair enough.

1. Duessel.

2. Glen.

3. Selena.

4. Caelach.

5. Riev.

6. Valter.

I was actually confused as to whether I should place Glen higher than Duessel, considering that he realized earlier than the other two that what Grado was doing was wrong. But Dussel helps Ephraim and also joins him so I placed him higher...

Selena would have been higher if she wasn't a Camus.

The last three are all really awful, so you can say their positions are extremely close.