Persona 5 Mafia - Game Over

SB.

Just now, Bartozio said:

To Refa, I wanted to give Elieson the time to actually catch up on things and post reads, and since I thought Kirsche and Sully was the scum team, it didn't really matter who he decided to vote in my head. Also... I was tired...

Fair enough.  Why do you keep on ninjaing me?!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little busy rn.

I think you're right in that Bartozio being town would make more sense in this setup than scum!Tracker Bartozio who won't find anything. Even if that play was really scummy.

4 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Tbh anything I say now will be based off of paranoia gg. Like this setup doesn't really explain why a 1x Janitor exists so it looks like it is supposed to throw our rolespec off?

Either that or give scum a fakeclaim.  Depending on what info scum has, your role and tracker aren't too hard for scum to fakeclaim.  Vigilante, IC (depending on how Mackc2 and Paper flipped if he got janned), and Prims' role would be pretty hard for scum to fake.

3 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

That being said kirsche/Eli team seems likely looking at yesterday's votals. Unless you think Bart is making BIG PLAYS and bussing his buddy MYLO via a 1v1.

I do agree that Kirsche/Elie makes more sense considering the votals.  I wouldn't see BIG PLAYS coming from Bartozio, but I could see it from Kirsche.

Didn't you think I could be scum, though?  What happened to that?

I'm so sorry I would have been back to vote kirsche yesterday but they kept me overtime I know the post I made probably looked super awful

Forgot to post this but these are all of BBM's logs for the night.

SIGH okay most likely I'm going to die so I need you to carry Refa

I think that kirsche should probably be lynched tomorrow because I think Elie/Bart is the most unlikely 2-man combination between kirsche/Elie/Bart to be buddies, since it would mean that Shinori's only major cases were both against his buddies.

god I'm mad at myself for not pointing out the flaws in Elie's reasoning like you did. I was already leaning towards kirsche becoming townier, so I kind of just looked at it and was like "yeah Elie's been newbscum" and took his statement at face value about Sully without questioning if his premise was even correct and didn't argue against it.

I'm leaning Bart but in trying not to overreact to Elie's day end actions I may be underrating how bad they are. but, I think kirsche deciding to just vote Bart for distancing at the start of D2 is plausible so I think the interactions there are worse. but ugh elie's posts this day, especially the Marth stuff, weren't good.

Elie can you explain again why you went towards saying there was a 1v1 between Bart and Marth?

idk that's a good point a part of why I'm townreading both of you is how active you guys have been in here and how hard that would be to fake

(this is in response to me saying that I was bothered by Elie not posting in our QT, and Michelaar didn't make any posts either)

the problem is that if Bart is scum he'll just take the NK ;/ but telling Marth to Decoy him wouldn't give us a lot of info

do you think scum!elie would have been so obvious about defending his buddy yesterday because that play+vote was horrendous. especially knowing a tracker was still alive

3 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Tbh if you're scum we've already lost.

Not the best attitude in MYLO but I guess you're going to luck out this time.

Just now, Quote said:

do you think scum!elie would have been so obvious about defending his buddy yesterday because that play+vote was horrendous. especially knowing a tracker was still alive

if he bussed kirsche, he definitely would have lost

also town!elie would not have refused to cooperate in the qt with us like he has been. I'm pretty certain about that

marth if kirsche was the one that took the kill, considering tracker got a result on him, I don't know why you targeting elie last night really means anything