Persona 5 Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll go with the people who I'm sure are definitely trying to kill me as opposed to the person who may be trying to kill me.

##Vote: Kirsche

Come on Refa I worked so hard for this. Even though I was busy and had an awful timezone, even though I was cucked of my megabus. It can't end like this. Not like this. By a damned ITP tracker.

It's always the ITPs.

kirsche we were probably going to lynch you today anyway

I'm just going to post this here from the qt

I would rather lynch confirmed mafia on mylo. we are not lynching someone we don't even know is itp on mylo. this is either a kirsche gambit or Bart really is itp but either way kirsche claimed scum and it's Mylo we definitely lynch kirsche today there's nothing else we do.

I can only imagine Bart needs a certain character dead or something if he really is itp.

I swear to every god if we lynch anyone other than kirsche today I will actually eat my shoelaces this time

Oh right, you don't need to eat those shoelaces anymore now that Sully flipped town...

Also, what would a protential itp tracker even gain from faking that result? I mean, why would I risk getting into a 1v1 with Marth (if he had targeted Kirsche instead) just to make the likely lynch of today even more certain?

17 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

yeah like Idk why are we waiting let's lynch him lol

4 hours ago, SB. said:

Votals 4.1

kirsche (2): Bartozio, Refa
Bartozio (1): kirsche

Not Voting (3): Elieson, Marth, Via

17 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I'm not lynching Bart over claimed scum lol

4 hours ago, SB. said:

Not Voting (3): Elieson, Marth, Via

91f1204a31.png

1 minute ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Oh should I be voting then? I was just unsure if we were waiting for discussion or something.

I can wait until Via comes back if he wants to say something or if there's anything he's waiting for.  It's just weird to me that you're like "LET'S LYNCH KIRSCHE" with no vote is all.

That's what I was thinking but it's weird that Kirsche would claim scum with a buddy who's given up on the game.  Do you think that's something he'd do as scum?

While kirsche had managed to narrowly escape death once, his second attempt left something to be desired.

LSOG3r0.png

kirsche - Makoto Niijima, Mafia Goon, was lynched Day 4

It is now Night 4. I'm not putting a timer in this post.

Edited by SB.