Persona 5 Mafia - Game Over

SB.

Okay, so the case against me has gotten pretty strong. This might be a long series of posts, so buckle down and get ready. 

So close to the beginning of the game, Refa voted me (we'll ignore the first via vote, that was still RVS) because of a statement I made were I said I didn't have any reads and was going to wait for more info. I realized that it was a mistake for me to say that and that it made me look scummy. Notice: mistake. Shortly after that, I realized that a player like Refa could easily make me out to be scum by following all of my posts and pointing out my mistakes (of which I was sure there would be more of), however, I didn't think it would be a good idea to say that at the moment because it seemed like the kind of excuse scum would make and I still trusted Refa at the time. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After that I voted kirsche to illustrate just how unsuspicious I was of anyone. I wanted to lose my RVS vote on Bartozio and the fact that kirsche hadn't posted yet gave me a unique target. I didn't want to vote on any of the existing wagons at the moment because I thought that the reads at the moment were too insubstantial for me to get onboard and if I were to hop on a wagon without a good reason, I would be sheeping, which is scummy.

Then came my Mackc2 vote along with the Michelaar defense. As Refa has rightly pointed out, this was a weak and far-fetched defense. At the moment, I was still forming reads

(Sorry accidental post)

As I was saying...

At the moment, I was still forming reads on everyone. However, I began to feel pressure because of two things: 1)via asked me if I had any reads, to which I replied that I had none 2) Balderick then told me that my lack of reads made me scummy in his eyes. So I rushed out the Mackc2 vote and Michelaar defense (Mich's performance in Kemono friends was on my mind at the time), hoping it would qualify as a "valid read". 

The read was accepted with some skepticism. Refa was the only one who said what I thought, that it was really far-fetched. As a side note, I've felt funny about Mackc2 ever since he addressed his wagon and said that I brought up "a good point" or something like that, since I thought it wasn't a good point and had actually planned on Mack tearing me up over my rushed reasoning. While the fact that he didn't do so and targeted Shinori instead doesn't strike me as scummy, it sure is weird.

Urgh, okay, finally finished rereading the thread. Yesterday and today are a bit busier then I expected, my appologies for that.

I was originaly thinking Ken was just going to try and lay low until all suspicion on him would go over, but keeping that up for this long would be really ballsy considering it doesn't seem to be working. Also not a big fan of of lynching LG without him really being able to do much, but that's not really relevant for reads. Still, I think town!Ken would have had some opinions to post on game, and if he's played in other games I have a hard time seeing him be this opposed to people asking him for opinions and bashing early reads as town.

Not really feeling a BBM lynch tbh. His posts just don't read scum to me at all.

I'm not really liking Sully's more recent posts. I'd be okay with his reasoning for voted being bad (he's new after all), but his reasoning for voting both Shinori and BBM are just wrong (like BBM explained). This kind of makes me think he's more trying to vote people who are currently under pressure then actually read post from/on them to get a good read. I'm also not liking the fact that he's still on BBM for seemingly the same reasons as he first voted him for, without responding to BBM explaining it's wrong (BBM did share several unique opinions for one).
Finally, just not a big fan of the whole "everyone who goes after easy targets is scum" view. Even if some people are easier lynched then others, it doesn't mean those people can't be scum. I didn't mind the way he used it against Mack voting Mich, but the way he's using it to protect himself doesn't feel right.

I'd also be fine with a Shinori or Mack lynch. I don't feel either of them have really contributed good new reads in their posts, even though they have a good number of them. A bit more inclined to go Mack, because I feel Shinori's reasoning is a bit better at least.

For now, lynching order would be: LG > Sully >>> Mack > Shinori.

On the deal with Shinori: Mackc2 had allayed my fears and I wanted to change my vote to signify that. The only wagons going strong at the time were Ken, BBM, and Shinori. I chose to sheep both Bart and Mich's on Shinori because it seemed stronger than what was going on BBM at the time (for all the flaws the Shinori case had, I still don't think the initial BBM case was very strong either) and I wanted to give Ken a chance to reply before voting on him (this was before it was clear that he had flaked). I didn't think Shinori was scum, I thought my vote would help pressure him into answering the questions he'd been asked and clear up that front in my mind. I did it because I wanted to mentally acquit Shinori in my mind, but when he gave me that charged response, I thought it was suspect because it sounded too defensive. I reread some Kemono Friends stuff and decided he was just acting like himself, and moved on to BBM.

I didn't think the Shinori vote would be a big deal that people would get upset over, if I had I would have taken a closer look and maybe noticed the mistakes. I never was down for lynching Shinori, just wanted him to answer some questions and I have to go take care of something now, I'll finish this later.

The BBM case: Early on when I was looking for reads, I noticed that a lot of BBM's content was neutral as I described in my previous post. It felt like (and I might have mentally exaggerated this) BBM was always the first to post corrections when one poster misunderstood another, but his own opinions were very... vague. I stuck with this gut feeling and I'll admit I shouldn't have been so forceful when I first announced my suspicions when they were based on gut feeling more than anything else. I'm satisfied with BBM's answers to my original queries, they're a little bit harsh but that's no more than I deserve for making a lazy vote like that. Really, there's only one thing about BBM that strikes me as suspicious now and that's his vote for me and the reasoning he's provided for that so far.

15 hours ago, Baldrick said:

Was just letting off steam, I also want this day to be over.

@Shinori: Mackc thought your weak reasoning was enough of a reason to unvote Michelaar and vote you. Why did you not tell him you were after a reaction? Do you agree with him that there's scum on his wagon?

@BBM; can you give me an example of Sully's reasons for scumreading and townreading people not being consistent?

I didn't tell mack I was after a reaction because I was kind of late in posting at that time.  Other stuff had happened and I don't generally go and tell people every time I do a reaction test.

11 hours ago, Baldrick said:

I'll admit that I've lost motivation as the day goes on, because a Ken lynch seems inevitable to me based on how D1 typically goes, and since he's not around I can't make any progress.

But, if he's getting a sub I wouldn't really want to lynch them before they acclimatise. So @ people who are willing to lynch him now, would you prefer somebody subs in? If so, I'll pursue other options because I can't guarantee I'll be around at deadline.

This seems like a poor play. Lost motivation because you feel Ken is going to be lynched so you just like stop putting in that much effort overall.  I can understand the whole apatheticness but I feel like this post followed by his Marth vote which was fairly quickly replaced with a vote on me is really weird and I feel like he's just looking for a lynch anywhere not LG.

Still reading, just wanted to post this.

Also I don't wanna lynch Sully.

10 hours ago, BBM said:

@Sully- Firstly, you don't mention that I was scumreading Marth for almost half the phase, which is again part of what makes me think that you're willfully ignoring parts of my posts because not only did I have several posts talking about scumreading Marth (here, here, here), I had another exchange of posts with Prims and Shinori talking about them also missing my scumread on Marth (here, here).

Looking back, I can see that Marth was a recurring character in your posts. I missed that. I suppose that since a lot of your posts mention several suspects, it was hard for me to notice that you were consistently picking out a certain one. I don't find your reasoning on Marth's case to be very conclusive, that doesn't make you scummy, but it just never made me think you had picked him out in particular.

10 hours ago, BBM said:

Fair enough on the difference between active lurking as scum vs being completely not present, and different standards for me as an experienced player vs Ken. I just don't understand how it's possible to read my posts and come away with the opinion that I'm doing the former or that I'm not making unique contributions when I've been the first person to (seriously) vote both Mack and Marth. I also have no idea what you're talking about when you say I'm not taking sides; I haven't been waffling on anyone except Shinori. That's one post about one person, you can't use that to extrapolate an opinion about my entire play.

Can you give more than one example of me waffling on someone? This is the other part of what I dislike about your vote on me- it makes sweeping generalizations about my play while not giving any concrete examples.

I don't recall accusing you of waffling. Waffling doesn't even come across as scummy to me, not being able to make up your mind is different from not wanting to. I believed your problem was not having opinions in the first place. Which I am apparently wrong about.

I'm considering changing my vote but something still doesn't sit right about the circumstances of your vote for me. I'm going to reread a bit and hopefully come to a conclusion. In the meantime, I have some questions:

@Mackc2: Why did you think my case on you was good logic? I kinda think it sucked.

@Baldrick: I'm still a little bit worried about you. Next to Ken/LG, who else are you suspicious of? Can you make a lynch priority list? 

@Prims: If I get off of BBM, you're my next suspect. You've been around, but the only thing you do is push for a Ken/LG lynch. If we had hammered way back when you first said you wanted to end, we would have missed out on much of the speculation on BBM and almost all of the speculation on me. I think that that speculation has been healthy for the town, and ending it early would be something Mafia would want, right? If you just told me someone, anyone else you're suspicious of, I would feel much better about you, but right now I have a bit of a bad feeling. The last time you posted your suspicions about somebody other than Ken/LG was way back on page 9, and it was Mack then. Has your opinion changed on any of that? How do you feel about lynching me?

On 11/28/2017 at 4:49 AM, Bartozio said:

Who was bullying who again?

##Unvote

##Vote: Ken Masters

Going to sheep Prims and Baldrick for now, reacting seriously to a obvious joke vote is odd.

Starting from here is the full list of Bart's posts.  In my opinion here in the beginning there isn't really much worth of stuff but I want everyone to remember the fact that he is sheeping here.

On 11/28/2017 at 5:15 PM, Bartozio said:

I don't dissagree with you finding Sully scummy for this, but didn't Ken make a similar statement as well? The difference is that Ken is saying it's to early for reads, while Sully is saying he'll let the experienced players handle thing for now until he gets some reads.

The end result is pretty much the same (they both want to wait longer before posting reads), so why does it bother you less for Ken?

I personaly feel Ken's post is slightly more harmful for town because it somewhat discourages people from posting reads, so I'm going to keep my vote there for now.

About the Mack case, the prims vote felt like a joke vote to me (how could he possibly have a real gut feeling at that point), but I'm not a big fan of how nothing seems to be bothering him apart from a very flimsy Michelaar case imo (I think the reason for mich's vote was stated quite well). Still more suspicious of Ken though.

Not really much content in this post, he seems pretty tunneled on Ken at this point in time and I feel the reasoning's for it are weak.

On 11/29/2017 at 6:23 AM, Bartozio said:

Kind of overlooked it because a lot of people seemed to take Mack seriously, and prims' other content doesn't look as reactive. In a vacuum it would be just as bad though.

On 11/29/2017 at 7:56 AM, Bartozio said:

I can somewhat understand why you'd be suspicous of prims and bbm over this interaction, but how does mack factor into this? The way you say it makes it sound like you'd think mack is scum if prims and bbm flip town, but I'm not really seeing that. A bad case is a bad case, whether it's coming from town or scum.

@Shinori: You mention you didn't like BBM's initial vote, but didn't you sheep that vote? Can you explain this to me, because it seems a bit odd to say the least.

Apparently this is where he misreads/misunderstood one of my posts I really wonder why he didn't vote me here.

On 11/29/2017 at 8:24 AM, Bartozio said:

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

I'll probably change my vote if I get a satisfactory answer for my question, but until then this bothers me more then other people.

@Magnificence Incarnate I'll post full thoughts on people in a bit, but to give the short version for now: I feel Ken and Shinori stand out as the most suspicous by far right now (I already posted my reasons for this really), not agreeing with the case on BBM, his voteswitch made enough sense to me. Prims and Mack feel more like null to me right now, but I'll go into detail about that more later.

I didn't mind your initial case on me, but after that it felt like you were tunneling me quite a bit. You unvoted now and are posting your thoughts on other people, but I'm not really getting who you actually do find sus right now (since you're mostly saying you don't like other cases). If you had to lynch someone right now, would it still be me, or do you also have other scum reads right now?

Waiting 30 minutes and then voting me here is really awkward to me.  Also felt like this vote on me was the weakest and to be frank this feels like he's just sheeping again.  He promises to post full thoughts later as well.  HE doesn't actually post again until quite recently.

22 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Okay, to clear this up

This was BBM's first real vote, apart from maybe a vote on prims to ask him about a read, but I assumed Shinori wouldn't count that one.

Here Shinori sheeps said vote.

This is what then bothered me. At first it read like he was calling that initial vote bad, even though he sheeped it. I guess this was refering to the marth vote instead though, so my appologies.

##Unvote

Yes, I think I mentioned that in the same post where I switched votes? Since I don't have a better case to push at the moment

##Vote: Ken Masters

Posts here, explaining that he did in fact misunderstand my posts which is all good, but then he moves on to voting Ken which I just don't like at this point in time. He's just sheeping onto a wagon and literally states he doesn't have a better case to push.  There are things that have happened in this game and I'm sure he could have another case if he actually read through the game.

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

Urgh, okay, finally finished rereading the thread. Yesterday and today are a bit busier then I expected, my appologies for that.

I was originaly thinking Ken was just going to try and lay low until all suspicion on him would go over, but keeping that up for this long would be really ballsy considering it doesn't seem to be working. Also not a big fan of of lynching LG without him really being able to do much, but that's not really relevant for reads. Still, I think town!Ken would have had some opinions to post on game, and if he's played in other games I have a hard time seeing him be this opposed to people asking him for opinions and bashing early reads as town.

Not really feeling a BBM lynch tbh. His posts just don't read scum to me at all.

I'm not really liking Sully's more recent posts. I'd be okay with his reasoning for voted being bad (he's new after all), but his reasoning for voting both Shinori and BBM are just wrong (like BBM explained). This kind of makes me think he's more trying to vote people who are currently under pressure then actually read post from/on them to get a good read. I'm also not liking the fact that he's still on BBM for seemingly the same reasons as he first voted him for, without responding to BBM explaining it's wrong (BBM did share several unique opinions for one).
Finally, just not a big fan of the whole "everyone who goes after easy targets is scum" view. Even if some people are easier lynched then others, it doesn't mean those people can't be scum. I didn't mind the way he used it against Mack voting Mich, but the way he's using it to protect himself doesn't feel right.

I'd also be fine with a Shinori or Mack lynch. I don't feel either of them have really contributed good new reads in their posts, even though they have a good number of them. A bit more inclined to go Mack, because I feel Shinori's reasoning is a bit better at least.

For now, lynching order would be: LG > Sully >>> Mack > Shinori.

His final post with I guess the full list of reads he promised 2 days ago.

Bolded parts are actually pretty important imo.  Doesn't want to lynch LG but wants to lynch LG.  I can understand his reasoning on Sully but I just don't want to lynch sully. In my opinion she's probably not scum but maybe I'm biased towards newer players.  I feel like his lynch priority is wack also because he doesn't really mention Sully or Mack at all previously before this post.  I think he actually sheeps mack on voting me basically.  I guess this comes as a side effect of his reread but it seems weird.  I would like to hear more reasoning as to why mack/myself are scum and I would love to hear more opinions on other players in the game from him as there isn't really much here or in any of his posts.

For what it matters he has only voted 3 people this whole game, 1 being an RVS vote, the second being on Ren, then the third being me. Now he's back to Ren/LG.

##Vote: Bartozio

Next post will be about baldrick who I am also extremely iffy on.

My current priority would be:

Bartozio Mich > Baldrick > Prims >  everyone else.

Don't think hammer is actually required for lynch so I would prefer to not vote LG but I feel like he's going to be lynched anyway.  If hammer is required then I am willing to consolidate if need be.

I'll second that. Maybe I missed something, or maybe I'm supposed to wait for something that's still coming, but why exactly is Mich a top priority for you, Shinori?

@Michelaar on your end of things, what's your lynch list look like?

Sully's posts make me feel a bit better about him wrt general tone but thr overall stuff he's talking about still doesnt make sense to me but maybe I'm biased since it's about me. Phoneposting right now sorry so it's tough to go back and respond point by point.

I feel like I'm mainly waiting for Gaius to come back at this point to make a decision there.

I dont think Shinori's Bart case is good. The point wrt LG isnt really a contradiction; you can feel bad about lynching someone right after they sub in but still want to lynch them because their slot was scummy. I imagine that's basically what most people feel about that slot right now. I'll let Bart respond to the rest.

My feeling about Shinori basically is that I just think he's scum but cant put my finger on anything in particular where I'm like 'this has scum intent' other than too much time defending himself. His cases just arent very strong.

16 minutes ago, BBM said:

My feeling about Shinori basically is that I just think he's scum but cant put my finger on anything in particular where I'm like 'this has scum intent' other than too much time defending himself. His cases just arent very strong.

????????

Anyway, I'm Haru Okumura, Town Vanilla, which won't do that much to dissuade anyone, but figured I should put it out there. Time is of the essence right now, I'm gonna focus on the main lynch candidates today, and even if I'm lynched at least give you all a confirmed townie's point of view on some of the main suspects upon my death. Least I can do. 

BBM: I don't think he's been as wishywashy as a lot of people have been suggesting, Marth's defense was rock solid and BBM didn't flip off of him as fast as I initially thought. Sully's blurb has the BBM/Sully interaction explored in detail. Wouldn't lynch here. 

Sully:

21 hours ago, BBM said:

I think I'm going to go with this actually: ##Vote: Sully

His last few posts make me uncomfortable because it feels like he's just hopping around pressuring people who don't have votes down at the moment or haven't posted in a while and taking that to accuse them of not contributing- namely he accuses both me and Shinori of having contributed little or having no reads when I don't think that's true. It also doesn't mesh with his reason for not being worried about Ken, which is that scum would be aware of not having reads and fix that. The other bit about Ken is also kind of meaningless: "if Ken's next post is bad I'll think he's scum and if Ken's next post is good I'll think he's town". No shit?

Plus, the explanation for the initial Shinori vote here is wack. What does your opinion of the alignment of the people who voted Shinori before you have to do with why you find him suspicious?

Sheeping this. Additionally;

3 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Okay, so the case against me has gotten pretty strong. This might be a long series of posts, so buckle down and get ready. 

So close to the beginning of the game, Refa voted me (we'll ignore the first via vote, that was still RVS) because of a statement I made were I said I didn't have any reads and was going to wait for more info. I realized that it was a mistake for me to say that and that it made me look scummy. Notice: mistake. Shortly after that, I realized that a player like Refa could easily make me out to be scum by following all of my posts and pointing out my mistakes (of which I was sure there would be more of), however, I didn't think it would be a good idea to say that at the moment because it seemed like the kind of excuse scum would make and I still trusted Refa at the time. 

I don't really think this is a defense at all? Like, regardless of if Sully is town or scum, he obviously doesn't want to make mistakes, he's trying to make something NAI look like it has towncred, or at least that's what it looks like to me @SullyMcGully, clarify if I'm wrong. In general, he's pointing out his own scummy play with this series of posts, in some sort of attempt to AtE? Like, I don't get how that should affect the cases on him at all. Also this post I don't think BBM's feelings have been vague, linking to where you think they are vague would be good, but regardless you say that you agree it was a bad vote. Why then, do you have a problem with him scumreading you? 

Shinori: A lot of people are taking his anger/reactionary style and morphing that into something with scum intent, which I don't think is valid at all. He's not really up for a lynch but I can see this being pushed in the future and wanted to throw my hat in the ring against it. I think there's more substance to his reads than Baldrick says in this post, as evidenced by his clarification of Bartozio and the Kirsche read people glossed over because it was just written in a way that was hard to find. If the scum intent is that his reads are weak, I'd disagree, if it's his tone, thats NAI and not worthy of a lynch.

Quote: not a main suspect but I have a gut townread on tone/meta, worth something I guess, liable to change if I can develop the rest of my reads past D1/my lynch. 

I'd consolidate on Sully if I needed to (not that I have much of a choice since iirc the BBM wagon is slowing down? Votals are kind of jumbled in my head). My main scumread is coming in my next post. 

Comp spent all day updating and I'm about to go to my shift so welp, rereading over N1 I guess.

Everything about Sully reads as ok but slightly wrong which is expected from a newb. For example, I can understand how Sully can interpret BBM's posts as all corrections/observations by his frequent posting style. The posting style and content feels earnest and again I can't see first time scum making a post like his confirmation one. bad lynch.

Ken masters is also a bad lynch, dunno why everyone keeps talking about associative reads and getting info from his flip, he hasn't talked to anyone so what's the point.

I did say originally Ken/Shinori/Baldrick, but the posts that I found most objectionable from Sully were all after that. I didn't really see the point of voting Ken when he already had a bunch of votes and there was nothing for me to add since he hadn't posted for so long. I almost voted Shinori but I decided Sully was worse. Also, while I'm still not sure about Baldrick there wasn't anything concrete that made me think he was scummy so I didn't feel like voting him either.

You barely mentioned Shinori in your Sully vote post with the only statement I can find in it relating to his alignment to be you find him "relatively null" which is slightly concerning since it seems like he's currently one of your biggest scumreads yet you "can't put a finger" on why exactly. Please read the stuff in quotation marks with the most snark possible as that is my intent.

Iunno if you're a good lynch though because you defended yourself mostly well and I don't know if scum!you would be this calm and detailed in your response. I kinda wish you got pressured in that smogon game more so I would know. At this point I'll tentatively ##Unvote since you bring more to the table than the other options and i think your alignment will become clearer in time. Still think you're scum though.

@Refa: It's moreso the fact that you seem to be approaching every Mack post as something that is likely coming from scum and justifying it afterwards iunno. Keep up the pressure though it isn't bad that it's happening I guess. What do you think of Prims?

Shinori's Bart case is kinda meh, he's not really making clear the scum intent imo in Bart's posts with the main staying point is Bart's sudden suspicions on some people. Like is Bart's Sully case scummy and why? Is Sully being set up as a mislynch and how and by whom? Just Bart? I'm open to the idea but I'm not as paranoid about the people on the wagon bar BBM. Wouldn't be mad about a lynch on this slot as aside from this Bart case he hasn't done much. Still want to know his actual thoughts on me.

I'm going to ##Vote: Prims though because he's doubled down on his Ken Masters park to the point of ridiculousness. My impression from Rein's game is that Prims is the kind of player that likes to bounce off of others to get opinions of people and is very eager to do so about basically everyone and he had a lack of confidence in a couple of his reads IIRC. Now I know that was OC but the first day was played like NOC basically with added rolespec on Prims' part yet that didn't seem to affect my conversations too much with him imo. Here he is a lot more distant and a lot more resigned to this vote. As scum he wouldn't really feel the need to swap because noone else has bothered to care and imo that is what is happening. He is just letting the lynch play out for the most part and unlike some people who're pretty forgettable (Bart, Baldrick) (partly also my faulty tbh got to be picky about who to read) I would expect much much better from him. He's a good lynch because he has associations and is much less likely to flip town (Sully, Ken) and give more associative reads than some (Ken).

Kind of have to leave now until about an hour before end of phase, but to post a quick reaction:

@Shinori You say my second vote on Ken is weird, but it should have been pretty obvious there that I was sus on him. I voted you because I wanted an answer to my question (and you were sus without a good one), but after the answer Ken became my best scumread again. Yes, I should have voted you in the same post as I asked that question in, my bad, but I don't really get why you see it as a sheep when I was asking a different question then other people?

BBM basicly answered the LG thing for me, so I'll just say it is indeed that. I don't like lynching LG before he has posted anything (he did now, but time) but his slot is still sus. Also don't really get what you mean about my lynch order being wack wrt. Sully, as I posted an explanation about that in the same post.

Other things will have to wait for a bit I'm affraid, sorry guys.

Associative read is a read that happens after a flip.

E.g. if we lynch Ken/Gaius and he flips mafia we might go "oh look Gaius immediately hopped onto the Sully wagon so Suly is probably not scum/mafia". (Not necessarily true but hopefully this puts forth the idea).

Yeah, I'll try to be less biased reading Mackc2 I guess.

What bothered me about Prims was his earlygame and as you said, the fact that he's held on to his Ken M. vote for so long bothered me as well.  However, he has made other cases and votes in the meantime so it didn't really read as a tunnel to me like you suggest.  I can get behind what you said about him not bouncing opinions as much around (reads like a more static play style to me as well), but not gonna lie kind of uncomfortable about a turbolynch.  Maybe if I'm not bothered by LG/Sully, because I'm not comfortable with lynching BBM or Shinori.

What confirmation post are you talking about WRT Sully that doesn't make sense coming from scum and why is that?

Kirsche you madman, stealing my reads (ง'̀-'́)ง Also fuck new SF I miss ISOs.

##Vote: Prims

Incredibly lazy compared to the usual Prims and just seemed resigned to a Ken lynch super early. Kirsche said everything really well, I'm gonna quote dump to show it in Prims actual play. 

19 hours ago, Prims said:

Hey so yeah I pretty much am voteparking at this point but how the hell has Ken still not come back with content? I think "being overreactive early on then pulling a vanishing act" is a pretty good justification as far as D1 lynches go.

Could easily see kirsche being scum but waiting for him to have the time to post more content before coming to a conclusion re:that. Bartozio feels like he doesn't have much presence even though he's been posting a lot? Don't know what's up with that.

Feeling better about both BBM and Marth after their recent content and interactions with each other.

Neutral on Shinori. His initial post with the sheep vote bugged me but since then he's basically OK if not rather angery.

@SB. New votals would be nice since there have been a lot unvotes recently. Also, you forgot to count Shinori's unvote here.

A bunch of one liners along with trying to justify the park.

15 hours ago, Prims said:

Just so we're clear: I actually do think Ken is the most likely to flip scum at this juncture. In effect, he was using playstyle as an excuse to not contribute to the thread. His biggest concerns when posting were generally people voting him since that's what got him to reply to thread the most. But he doesn't engage the people voting him beyond telling them "I don't care about ED1 lol". In his response to Marth here, he says serious suspicion won't happen until later today, but what's he doing to reach that point? Is he just waiting for everybody to provide content for him? I'm not expecting super strong reads from him that early on, but a townie playing to the beat of their own drum should be doing more to actually get reads out of people if they're not happy with the current thread content. What he was doing was reactive and passive play, which is scummy.

The disappearing act is just argh at this point. It says he was last online 3 minutes ago so I don't know what's up with that.

He's clearly vanished off the face of the earth, so we never got the content. Also, I think you're overvaluing the line between letting things happen and, page 2 of RVS not having a very strong opinion on anything. Your entire read is based off the fact that he disappeared, which meant his reads never got to progress and you're scumreading him for reactive play so early in the day.

TLDR he's made minimal effort to engage the rest of the game while sitting on Ken. If you read his content from page 5 on it's incredibly lackluster.