Persona 5 Mafia - Game Over

SB.

doop

edit: playernotes if you don't want to listen

Ken lul
Gaius did fine but his death was probably for the better
Prims' reads owned although I felt he was a little slow D1, neighbour targets were good
Baldrick got kinda fucked by Mack, posts were maybe a little sparse but understandable bc he hadnt played in a while
I think Mack struggled to phrase things without Paper but improved when they could work together
Paperblade did well with what he had I think
Shinori did good early and by his own admission got kinda demotivated and I think that led to his vig
Sully did fine for a newbie, imo he was obvtown and I hope Prims the cow is better than his human counterpart, lynch was mostly maf
BBM broke open the game with his vig shot, actually probably co-MVP because thinking about it town might have just inted D3 without it
I don't think faking "lost town" suited kirsche and doing that kind of took the game out of scum's hands
Marth's reads were fairly tragic but he at least made himself obvtown
Bart to me felt like he struggled to adapt (in terms of his thought process) when faking posts but it was a good effort for a first scumgame and he almost made it
Mich actually played well early imo and then subbed and Eli didn't play well in (his early) but he was busy and he pointed out Bart's shit and did fine
I think this is lowkey Refa's best towngame on play ever but I may be forgetting something. Co-MVP with BBM.
via looked town but his reads were a little off. i think it would have improved a little if you'd managed to engage the guys you suspected in thread a little more but you being obvtown broke open the game.

Edited by SB.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Prims @Magnificence Incarnate @Refa Alright, here you go. PRIMS PICS!

SAM_0009.thumb.JPG.303609c1dd986b922c9e3c5e2b8682ca.JPG

Sorry that everything is so blurry, I could not get Prims to stand still for his photos.SAM_0010.thumb.JPG.a12b3a13a6d3ef51b59259cfac539e82.JPG

I also had trouble separating Prims from his friend, Leroy. Prims is still front and center in this photo, Leroy is the one underneath.SAM_0011.thumb.JPG.068fb2da7c8f4f19ef7ce92ff20a159d.JPG

This picture is much less blurry, Prims is the one whose face is closest.SAM_0015.thumb.JPG.276c5326a6604a486bf800c3ee4804e9.JPG

And to prove that I took these pictures and didn't just steal them from Google, this picture has me in it as well. It was really cold when this photo was taken so you can barely recognize me under all of the heavy jackets. Lucky Prims isn't bothered by the cold at all.

I believe this proof should suffice?

This is the cute content that has been lacking in mafia since Vhaltz left.

On 12/17/2017 at 5:43 PM, SB. said:

Sully did fine for a newbie, imo he was obvtown and I hope Prims the cow is better than his human counterpart, lynch was mostly maf
I think this is lowkey Refa's best towngame on play ever but I may be forgetting something. Co-MVP with BBM.

Sully lynch made me sad.

I just took your advice, ironically from that one game where you were SK.

58 minutes ago, Refa said:

This is the cute content that has been lacking in mafia since Vhaltz left.

Sully lynch made me sad.

I just took your advice, ironically from that one game where you were SK.

The advice was real, although I probably would not have given it to you if you weren’t dying that night.