The Royal Family of Múspell thoughts and first princess of Múspell discussion

King Marth 64

Do you think the first princess of Múspell will appear in some way in Book II?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think if the first princess of Múspell will appear in the future chapters from Book II or the newer Paralogues will appear?

• I think she could be a good person to bring peace unlike Surtr and Laevatein?
    • I think she's possibly going to be a newer enemy boss for Book II chapters?
    • I think she will most likely be mentioned or some have what happened to her?
    • I have no idea about that?

Since Book II is out right now since last night. I did looked at the surprising info when Laevatein was fought in Chapter 2 for Book II reveals that she is actually a second princess of Múspell. I was surprised to see Laevatein is actually a princess than one of Surtr's followers like Loki. But, with the info shows that Laevatein is the second princess and she is one of the four known main villains that can be fought against the Orders of Heroes in Book II Chapter 2. But, we haven't seen the first princess of Múspell showed up nor they mentioned it in one of the first two Book II chapters. Do you guys think the first princess of Múspell could possibly show as one of the newly revealed antagonist some of the new chapters released in the future after Book II Chapter 2 like as one of the new enemy bosses or do you think she could have a role that doesn't have any antagonistic ways like Surtr and Loki's info when she fought in Book II saids that she can manipulate similar to like how Gharnef and his archetypes did in the past Fire Emblem games. If she does appeared in the newer chapters for Book II or later on, I hope she does appear as one of the bosses fights for her kingdom or find something to bring peace to the world.

Edited by King Marth 64

34 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I think she's the next Zacharias: wants peace but can't get it yet.

I also wonder if she's also Fjorm's older sister.

So unseen first princess of Muspell is also a princess of Nifl?  
Why would Surtr be with someone from the Nifl royal family?  I don't think he likes them all that much...

Did they ever state that there was another princess in Muspell's royal family? From Laeveteinn's profile stated she was the second princess of Muspell, obviously stating there are other princes or princesses in the royal family. 

26 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

So unseen first princess of Muspell is also a princess of Nifl?  
Why would Surtr be with someone from the Nifl royal family?  I don't think he likes them all that much...

If Garon can get an orgasm from watching his step daughter dance, there is a decent change that anything goes for Surtr too.

Consorting with the enemy is the least weird fetish Surtr can have. Incest and bestiality seems like a common theme in Fire Emblem.

Edited by XRay

Option 1 is a weird option since we know nothing about Laevateins character yet and if she's really bad like her father (which I'm doubting)since the only thing we know of her so far she's like Fjorm being also the 2nd princess of her respective kingdom as for her elder sibling it could be some neat twist with them or they could just be mentioned in whatever status with little bearing.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

I personally do expect Laevatein’s elder sibling (possibly sister) to turn face. It’s usially younger siblings that defect for the forces of good in FE, let’s have the older one for a change.

And yes, this crack theory of Gunnthrá and Laevatein’s elder sibling being one and the same, Zacharias-style, is appealing to me.

It seems like several of us think that the 1st siblings are one and the same, myself included. The idea seems too obvious actually, considering Bruno and all.

I'll assume that this elder sibling will be mentioned in the story, and we'll see what way that might be depending on how the story deals with it.

58 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Option 1 is a weird option since we know nothing about Laevateins character yet and if she's really bad like her father (which I'm doubting)since the only thing we know of her so far she's like Fjorm being also the 2nd princess of her respective kingdom as for her elder sibling it could be some neat twist with them or they could just be mentioned in whatever status with little bearing.

Wait, where does it mentioned or stated that Surtr is the father of Laevatein? I don't recall seeing that was mentioned in the conversation in Book II Chapter 2, I could think he could be an uncle similar to like Rudolf in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and Caineghis in Radiant Dawn or it could be an actual father of Laevatein.

Edited by King Marth 64

4 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Wait, does it mentioned or stated that Surtr is the father of Laevatein? I don't recall seeing that was mentioned in the conversation in Book II Chapter 2, I could think he could be an uncle similar to like Rudolf or Caineghis or it could be an actual father of Laaevatein.

It hasn't been said specifically. Just assumed with Surtr being King and Laevatein being a princess.

5 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Wait, where does it mentioned or stated that Surtr is the father of Laevatein? I don't recall seeing that was mentioned in the conversation in Book II Chapter 2, I could think he could be an uncle similar to like Rudolf in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and Caineghis in Radiant Dawn or it could be an actual father of Laevatein.

Occam’s Razor suggests that if he could be her father, he probably is her father until explicitly proven otherwise.

At least Loki isn’t related to them, thank goodness.

1 hour ago, GrimmLow said:

Did they ever state that there was another princess in Muspell's royal family? From Laeveteinn's profile stated she was the second princess of Muspell, obviously stating there are other princes or princesses in the royal family. 

I'm guessing there really is at least a "First Princess" going by Laevatein's profile.

I don't know if this is applicable, but I know that in Code Geass, there was specifically a "First Prince" and "First Princess" so I'm guessing Laevatein's profile confirms at least an elder princess.

We still need a Legendary Hero of Fire (since we're presumably going to get one of each element), so Laevatein's older sibling could fulfill the role.

16 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

There's no real reason to assume that she's not his daughter, far as I can tell, so I'm personally going to until given a reason otherwise.

7 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I don't know if this is applicable, but I know that in Code Geass, there was specifically a "First Prince" and "First Princess" so I'm guessing Laevatein's profile confirms at least an elder princess.

That was because Emperor Chuck had 108 wives and at least 88 kids, given that one of the characters in a spin-off was 88th in line behind her other siblings. This also assumes that such a division between genders exists in Muspell, which, again, only existed in Britannia because Emperor Chuck had enough kids to populate a small village.

1 hour ago, Azure Sen said:

We still need a Legendary Hero of Fire (since we're presumably going to get one of each element), so Laevatein's older sibling could fulfill the role.

Alternatively Laevatein herself could be the Hero of Fire.

Also does anyone else feel like Surtr will end up pulling a Walhart? As in trying to conquer by force to stop a greater evil?

27 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Also does anyone else feel like Surtr will end up pulling a Walhart? As in trying to conquer by force to stop a greater evil?

It's a possibility.

Though, if that does happen, then this game is basically following Awakening's plot. The Askr vs. Embla arc has some similarities with Ylisse vs. Plegia, and now we have a conqueror in Walhart and Surtr to deal with.

If all that is followed up by a dark god of sorts, then we basically have Awakening's plot with a Ragnarok theme on it.

3 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

It's a possibility.

Though, if that does happen, then this game is basically following Awakening's plot. The Askr vs. Embla arc has some similarities with Ylisse vs. Plegia, and now we have a conqueror in Walhart and Surtr to deal with.

If all that is followed up by a dark god of sorts, then we basically have Awakening's plot with a Ragnarok theme on it.

First, where is the Walhart GHB? The Wolf Berg must come.

Second, Ragnarok? So will everybody die? Well almost everyone. I can't wait for Fjorm and Alfonse to repopulate the whole world together. It'll be slightly bittersweet, but nothing worth bawling over.

Book III will take place 10000 years later, when a new Zenith arises.

2 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Eh, I'd really rather they not be so literal and have the red, green and blue users be Fire, Wind and Water respectively, but asking for a little variety is probably too much.

• 3 months later...

So we do not just know who first princess is, we defeated her and took as prisoner!

If Laegjarn gonna switch sides, I am gonna use her in my main flier team, no matter how much better options I myself have, she is precious. 

2 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

So we do not just know who first princess is, we defeated her and took as prisoner!

Somehow this only just clicked for me too. Fingers crossed that we recruit her in a few chapters' time! I suspect Laevatein needa to ignite for that to happen though.

They definitely will, I am just afraid that she eventually sacrifice herself for her sister. Who might become playable instead.

Laevatein has pretty good design and she is not that bad character either, but as far as I am concerned she is vastly inferior of two.

I wish I got a big sister like Laegjarn (or Camilla). Laevatein is pretty cute too as a little sister, although I prefer someone more energetic and cutesy like Elise.

However, I am not sure if it is worth it to be in the same family as that weak ass, shit talking father though. Corrin probably would not mind since he has been there and done that and got great siblings and servants. Surtr just pisses me off. If he was not hiding under that Múspellflame, he would have been on the floor begging like a coward for a quick death.

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I suspect Laevatein needa to ignite for that to happen though.

Yeah, this is what I’ve been thinking ever since that self-immolation convo. I expect Laevatein to get ordered by Surtr, and she, being the loyal underling she is, complies with the order. Horrified, Laegjarn defects and vows revenge on Surtr. Or something like that.

Edited by Vaximillian