Invisible Ties history mode.

Manatel

Hallo once again forum people, Im having a little problem with history mode and removing one wall of flames.

There is a space-time distortion (portal?) thing and when I move over it I get a message saying "Clear all battles without space-time distortions" and another saying " Clear story mode chapter 14"
I have completed chapter 14 twice on normal and hard, so what does the first message refer to? Do I just have to clear every mission that has the space-time distortions by first removing the distortions first and then finish?

3 minutes ago, Manatel said:

Hallo once again forum people, Im having a little problem with history mode and removing one wall of flames.

There is a space-time distortion (portal?) thing and when I move over it I get a message saying "Clear all battles without space-time distortions" and another saying " Clear story mode chapter 14"
I have completed chapter 14 twice on normal and hard, so what does the first message refer to? Do I just have to clear every mission that has the space-time distortions by first removing the distortions first and then finish?

may want to try the non distortion missions first and see what happens.

25 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

may want to try the non distortion missions first and see what happens.

Non distortion missions in story mode or history mode? Cause this one distortion missionĀ is the only thing I can do in the Invisible Ties.

The "non distortion missions" are referring to all the missions on that particular history map that don't have Distortion Portals next to them. Once you've cleared them all, that Distortion mission will unlock. Same for the Distortion mission that asks you to get S ranks on them all. So make sure you're getting those S ranks on all the missions so you don't have to replay them later.