3. Promote Chrom to 5* for Aether fodder
  4. Promote Tsubaki to 5* for QR 3 fodder

Side projects:

• Promote all my cavalry units to 5* for Cavalry Crew members
  • Promote all my dragon units to 5* for Dragon Quest members
  • Promote all my flier units to 5* for Sky Brigade members
  • Promote all infantry mage units to 5* for Thaumaturgy members
  • Promote several duplicate M!Corrin to 5* for merging

Basically, I spend feathers to gradually build all my other units for my teams but prioritize Hinata when I have the feathers for it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently I need to accumulate 2,000 more feathers to promote another Femui to 5* so I can get her to +2 with improved IVs. Assuming I don't pull somebody else my +Atk/-Def Priscilla is likely to be next for that delicious mounted Rehabilitate+. Other than that I've got a Soren, Marth, and Athena I'd like to promote, plus a pile of GHB and TT units to merge. I have 85 5* units and don't ever use them for inheritance so my roster is more than adequate, leaving me with not much else to spend feathers on other than minor stuff.

12 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I achieved my goal of raising Laslow to +10.  He is now part of my main arena team and is kicking butt.

You have good taste *cough*

Anyways, my roadmap was followed perfectly until today, where I hit the 212k necessary for my gal, my very first and deserved +10 beauty

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-11-30-10-04-58.thumb.png.2b9857fff2c9258707b238422b1b70b2.png

I know that's nothing special, as she is one of the more common units to have ten copies of (and never got a +Spd to think about swapping out for the +Att/-Res), and the loss of so many feathers was anxiety-inducing, to say the least, but now I do not regret the wait at all. She is awesome and it was worth it.

So now I need a new roadmap, in the order of highest priority:

ANY Nowi/Fae gets merged with my existing ones: ~20k each

Bridelia -> I need another BraveBow monster ~40k + peanuts

Sophia -> 5*, TA-Raven build ~60k feathers + peanuts

Nino merges: ~20k each

Reinhardt/Ursula/Cecilia/Xander merges: 20k each

Clarine 5* and experimenting with new staff possibilities 20k + ?

Effie 5* (oh gurl, you'll be waiting for so long and yet I want to have you at 5* someday) + merges: 20k each

Camus 5* once I get a Leo and fully built him: 20k after peanuts for Leo (Already have the planned 5* skills for Leo ready) - complete second horse team

Sharena & Alfonse 5*, olololol

I need too many feathers...

I currently have about 70k feathers sitting around but no strong urges to do anymore merges. At the moment, my main projects are:

5* Merric+10 - Currenly +8; I need 2 more copies of him
5* Lucius+10 - Currenly +2...haven't been too lucky getting copies of him
5* Leon+10 - Currently +2; I do have one more copy of him I could promote, but I'm waiting to replenish my feather stash.

Considering for merges:
-Laslow (because I love him)
-Lukas (because he could have 50 DEF...and that's insane)
-Raven (to go with Lucius :3)
-Michalis (He's been good to me, and I think he deserves it)
-Matthew (I wanna see how good he'll get, especially with upgraded daggers and whatnot)

Considering for promotion:
-Eirika
-Seliph
-Boey
-Virion
-Niles

I'm not sure where my next 20k feathers will go. We'll just have to see.

59 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

@Ice Dragon You should post a list of your +10 merged units.  We can't help you if we don't know the extent of the problem.

All of my merged units (non-+10 5-star exclusives with extra copies are noted):

• +10 Lucina
  • +10 Lucina
  • +10 Eldigan
  • +10 Mystery Tiki
  • +10 Tharja
  • +10 Ephraim
  • +10 Gwendolyn
  • +10 Effie
  • +10 Abel
  • +10 Peri
  • +10 Hinoka
  • +10 Ninian
  • +10 Nowi
  • +10 Bride Caeda
  • +10 Linde
  • +10 Mae
  • +10 Robin (M)
  • +10 Brave Ike
  • +10 Sheena
  • +10 Amelia
  • +10 Minerva
  • +10 Fae
  • +10 Brave Lyn
  • +10 Kagero
  • +9 Ryoma
  • +9 Summer Corrin (deciding on which base to keep, but can +10)
  • +9 Raven
  • +9 Julia (deciding on which base to keep, but can +10... and build two more +10s after that)
  • +8 Marth
  • +8 Brave Roy
  • +8 Sanaki (deciding on which base to keep, but can +10)
  • +8 Reinhardt
  • +8 Olwen
  • +7 Ayra
  • +6 Celica
  • +6 Summer Camilla (can +8)
  • +6 Lachesis
  • +5 Elincia
  • +3 Brave Lucina
  • +3 Titania
  • +2 Shanna
  • +2 Deirdre (can +3)
  • +1 Sophia

Yeah. I have apparently pulled 33 copies of Julia.

16 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I'm impressed/surprised that so many people are focused on doing merges. Feathers are abundant but 20k is still a large price for +2 stats. The only 5* merges I have done have been for getting better natures.

i'm sure a big part of it is that it helps boost arena score. but also seeing your fav unit slowly become better and better is satisfying.

i keep spending my feathers on trash like 5*ing a -spd +res Nyiles and 5*ing a Leon to give the Niles a Slaying Bow...rip since you can just..upgrade that now..but after the update i think i saw someone say that Guard Bow gives DD or maybe a different bow? i can't find it in the weapon refinery DB but if it exists he needs it immediately to stack with DD seal and DD A skill...over 50 effective res + Quick Riposte, my mage killing dream can come true.

speaking of trash projects, when i finally pull a good natured Odin i'm promoting him and giving him L&D, so that's 40k feathers down the drain. 

meanwhile just waiting to get some more M!Corns to merge into my 5*+4 and being salty that i can't merge Joshua to hell instead since he's just M!Corrin but better.

17 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I'm impressed/surprised that so many people are focused on doing merges. Feathers are abundant but 20k is still a large price for +2 stats. The only 5* merges I have done have been for getting better natures.

20,000 Feathers feels like change. I am sitting on over 100,000 Feathers for the past two months, and my only Feather outflow is for 5* exclusive skills. I do not need to merge anyone on my core Arena team anymore since I am guaranteed to stay in Tier 20, except maybe Olivia who is 4*+10 right now.

The gaps in my Arena Assault team can be filled with 4*+10 units and they do not cost any Feathers besides upgrading the 3* versions to 4*.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

+9 Julia (deciding on which base to keep, but can +10... and build two more +10s after that)

So, when are you going to do a triple Julia defense team?

Edited by XRay

I just used 20,000 feathers to give my Spring Camilla a Gronnraven+, but now I'm in the process of building up feathers for the time being. I don't really have anything that needs feathers just now, I do have a +9 Camilla  that I'll eventually use another 20,000 for but I still need to find the desired boon/bane. I guess I do have a Lissa and Serra that I would eventually like to promote.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Maybe if Julia is ever a bonus unit again.

But then you can aim for a quadruple Julia defense team! I am not sure if you will get any wins though.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

All of my merged units (non-+10 5-star exclusives with extra copies are noted):

• +10 Lucina
  • +10 Lucina
  • +10 Eldigan
  • +10 Mystery Tiki
  • +10 Tharja
  • +10 Ephraim
  • +10 Gwendolyn
  • +10 Effie
  • +10 Abel
  • +10 Peri
  • +10 Hinoka
  • +10 Ninian
  • +10 Nowi
  • +10 Bride Caeda
  • +10 Linde
  • +10 Mae
  • +10 Robin (M)
  • +10 Brave Ike
  • +10 Sheena
  • +10 Amelia
  • +10 Minerva
  • +10 Fae
  • +10 Brave Lyn
  • +10 Kagero
  • +9 Ryoma
  • +9 Summer Corrin (deciding on which base to keep, but can +10)
  • +9 Raven
  • +9 Julia (deciding on which base to keep, but can +10... and build two more +10s after that)
  • +8 Marth
  • +8 Brave Roy
  • +8 Sanaki (deciding on which base to keep, but can +10)
  • +8 Reinhardt
  • +8 Olwen
  • +7 Ayra
  • +6 Celica
  • +6 Summer Camilla (can +8)
  • +6 Lachesis
  • +5 Elincia
  • +3 Brave Lucina
  • +3 Titania
  • +2 Shanna
  • +2 Deirdre (can +3)
  • +1 Sophia

Yeah. I have apparently pulled 33 copies of Julia.

Why do you have/need two +10 Lucinas? Seems like overkill.

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

You can never have too many waifus and husbandos and lolis. Lucina is also the best waifu, so you can never have too many of the best either.

Edited by XRay

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

1 minute ago, XRay said:

You can never have too many waifus and husbandos and lolis. Lucina is also the best waifu, so you can never have too many of the best.

Because I pulled 21 copies of her from the Legendary Heroes banner trying to pull for Tiki (and only got 8 copies of Tiki).

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

You can never have too many waifus and husbandos and lolis. Lucina is also the best waifu, so you can never have too many of the best either.

1 minute ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Feather payout for sending home 5* units is also super pitiful, so might as well make use of them.

Well, I mean, I have four different versions, but after the first +10, it seems like you'd be better off either giving away skills or just getting the feathers even if it is low. Especially since some modes bar the use of duplicates.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, I mean, I have four different versions, but after the first +10, it seems like you'd be better off either giving away skills or just getting the feathers even if it is low. Especially since some modes bar the use of duplicates.

One is [+Atk, -Res] and the other is [+Spd, -Res]. Heavy-handed future-proofing.

15 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I like having more options. My second to fourth team are kind of crap since I do not have 18 nukes ready to power my way through every battle, so I have to rely on Reinhardt and BH!Lyn counters in the early teams and maybe even some melee units. In case I ever need my Gronnraven Cecilia, I can always use her early since my fifth team is my ranged pony team and I can just put Gunter in there instead of Gronnblade Cecilia to clean up anything Leo and Olwen cannot sweep.

Edited by XRay

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

I like having more options. My second to fourth team are kind of crap since I do not have 18 nukes ready to power my way through every battle, so I have to rely on Reinhardt and BH!Lyn counters in the early teams and maybe even some melee units. In case I ever need my Gronnraven Cecilia, I can always use her early since my fifth team is my ranged pony team and I can just put Gunter in there instead of Gronnblade Cecilia to clean up anything Leo and Olwen cannot sweep.

My "teams" vary. Team 2 is my horse emblem, but team 1 is not my best since I don't want to have to fight that hard of fights as the rest of my units may not be able to keep up (my Lucina is rated at like 195). 

However, I seemed to have stumbled upon a good Tempest this time around with Brave Ike, Fjorm, Adult Tiki, and Elise who function as a good enemy phase team. Of course, I try for HM too and a lot of my best are maxed out.

Not gonna spend any more money on this game - so now its gonna be mostly feathers.

I have a few projects...

First thing get all project units up to +4 and after that to probably +10

Units in mind:

Nino - currently +4

Cecilia +1

Cordelia +1

Thailtiu +4

Frederick+0

Lilina+4 got her twice as a 5* - raven-ta3-bowbreaker

Tharja - not yet promoted but finally got a +spd not -atk sample

Nowi+0

Reinhardt+6

I also got like 5 leons but thats a project for a latter time

Olivia+0 well I have 9 more Olivias... latter time

Mae+0 not sure about her

Yeah - feathers are more easily to get nowadays - but stll they wont ever be enough

@Ice Dragon

Ask Nintendo to implement a donate feathers function - I could make use of any number of them ☺

Just now, Arthur97 said:

My "teams" vary

Only my crappy teams vary (besides the first team as I need the armor units to boost my score) since I do not have enough nukes to go around. My later teams are all triple nukes with one Dancer/Singer so I am practically guaranteed to win. I do not think I ever lost with my seventh team since it is my Arena team.