Do you think we will get a special edition FE Switch bundle?

Thinking about finally buying a Switch for Christmas, but if I can't find any good deals, I'm just going to wait for FE Switch to come out next year.

Do you think we'll get a special edition bundle like with Super Mario Odyssey or Splatoon 2? What do you think it'll look like? I wonder if they have one, if it'll even be possible for most people to get one/if it's worth waiting for.

Plus, when do you think we'll get any new information on the game? I'm hoping for a spring release next year  like the last two games on 3DS in NA, but they've been pretty silent about it, so I don't know if that's wishful thinking. And then you always have to consider if Japan will get it way in advance before the US.

I hope there is a bundle with the game and the switch, that's one of the reasons I'm getting the console. As for new information, my guess is that it will come out in  E3 2018, so that Nintendo has a better time to advertise the game when it's not completing against other Nintendo franchises.  

We'll almost definitely get a special edition of the game, at least, maybe with a new artbook since even the spinoff Warriors got one, but as for a Switch packaged bundle, probably? 

I mean, so far it's just been different Joycon colors for the bundles (ARMS got neon yellow and Splatoon 2 got pink and green and that was the only difference from a normal Switch) so waiting it out for the off chance we get limited colors seems like a waste when there are plenty of really good games you could playing now.

But, Fire Emblem's next mainline title would be a good option to do that kind of bundle for, but again, you could be waiting a year, man. 

Most probably they're going to be bundles and special editions.

But man, NOA bundles sucks. Why digital only copies for the bundles? And why the Fates themed 3DS doesn't include the game? Oh right, the 3 routes issue now that I think about it...

I don't think so. I'd imagine they would save that for when Animal Crossing comes out since that is their next biggest success in the making. FE just isn't to the point where it would justify doing so. I'd imagine we would get the game bundles with an artbook and some other little things that I won't use. That is about it. Might be better to just buy the Switch now, and save yourself that cost in the long run.

• 11 months later...

A year later and I have the same question lol. Do you guys think a special fire emblem edition switch console will be available next year or should I just buy a switch during the holidays? This is coming from a guy who has the special edition FE warriors and Lets go pickachu switch games already lmao.

On 11/27/2018 at 9:17 PM, TheRadiantShark said:

A year later and I have the same question lol. Do you guys think a special fire emblem edition switch console will be available next year or should I just buy a switch during the holidays? This is coming from a guy who has the special edition FE warriors and Lets go pickachu switch games already lmao.

i don't know if there will be a bundle (switch + game).
they'll probably be a special edition copy. I would buy the system during the holidays (it would be cheaper, anyway).