Fire Emblem - The Light of Dawn - Premonition: Clash of Unities

Erren

(I would like to remind everyone that this is still a Work In Progress, and that I am finishing up this story on a Google Docs. So stay tuned and I hope you like the story)

Premonition - Clash of Unities

CLASH! CLANG! BANG! The sound of metals crashing and colliding against each other echo throughout the dimly lit room, as a group of people are fighting off these strange creatures made of pure darkness. There seemed to be hundreds of them coming at once, challenging the group of heroes that would dare come into their lair and destroy their creator. The numbers of whatever these dark creatures were was nearly insurmountable, but one by one, they had began falling like dominoes lined up to one another. After these numbers had dropped in rapid motion, their leader had dared to show himself from the other side of the room. He wore a strange cloak and dark clothing, a hood covering his head, and looked to the group“I wouldn’t have expected nothing less from the likes of you.” The figure spoke, approaching the group of 18 warriors. The strength all had showed in the room was just as insurmountable as the number of the shady creatures he summoned to fight them. “This world shall perish, alongside the rest of you. Everything begins with nothing, and it ends with nothing. This world will return to the deep darkness from whence it came!” The figure had wielded a dark sword and tome in hand as he prepared to attack, alongside the other figures who stood against the summoner. And as they were about to charge... DING! DING!

(Prologue here:)

Edited by Erren
Posted same thing twice

(Before you read, I just want to say this is a story inspired by a group that I made with a couple of friends, and that I am still trying to write the final story in Google Docs. Stay tuned for the stories and I hope you enjoy.)

CLASH! CLANG! BANG! The sound of metals crashing and colliding against each other echo throughout the dimly lit room, as a group of people are fighting off these strange creatures made of pure darkness. There seemed to be hundreds of them coming at once, challenging the group of heroes that would dare come into their lair and destroy their creator. The numbers of whatever these dark creatures were was nearly insurmountable, but one by one, they had began falling like dominoes lined up to one another. After these numbers had dropped in rapid motion, their leader had dared to show himself from the other side of the room. He wore a strange cloak and dark clothing, a hood covering his head, and looked to the group“I wouldn’t have expected nothing less from the likes of you.” The figure spoke, approaching the group of 18 warriors. The strength all had showed in the room was just as insurmountable as the number of the shady creatures he summoned to fight them. “This world shall perish, alongside the rest of you. Everything begins with nothing, and it ends with nothing. This world will return to the deep darkness from whence it came!” The figure had wielded a dark sword and tome in hand as he prepared to attack, alongside the other figures who stood against the summoner. And as they were about to charge... DING! DING!