What are your "logical" predictions for an Awakening kids banner? Who would you LIKE?

DefyingFates

The upcoming Fates banners tells us IS is ready to put kids in the game now and it's only a matter of time before Awakening comes around. I made this post because Lucina and Owain (Odin) are already in this game and they're the only children of the core cast in Awakening save Morgan (I don't think we'll get Owain as himself outside a Seasonal banner).

So...what do you think? Who do you think are likely to make it in and who do you think WILL (based on popularity in Japan, CYL polls, etc)?

I personally would like to see Morgan - one in a banner and another (hopefully F!Morgan) as a GHB to mirror Robin's debut. What about you?

preferably none of them

I'd like F!Morgan

M!Morgan makes more sense as a GHB because it works better for their setup(M!Morgan is F!Robin's son)

severa, they cheaped out with rajat so may as well here right(ophelia or even asugi would have made more sense because then we could have had a real theme going(what relation does hayato have with ryoma) and no repeats in ophelia's case)?

nah, because this game needs more manaketes not named myrrh(because IS hates myrrh :cry:)

and, I can't think of a fourth that isn't another repeat so a three unit banner it is.

3 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

preferably none of them

I'd like F!Morgan

M!Morgan makes more sense as a GHB because it works better for their setup(M!Morgan is F!Robin's son)

nah, because this game needs more manaketes not named myrrh(because IS hates myrrh :cry:)

I was hoping IS would just go by genders instead with the Morgans because I really want F!Morgan :P

And I'm right there with you with Myrrh :cry: :tangerinesadness:

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

I was hoping IS would just go by genders instead with the Morgans because I really want F!Morgan :P

I'd prefer a free F!Morgan too, that's just my speculation.

Personally I would expect both Morgans, Noire and Gerome. All four of them did pretty well in the original FEA poll M!Morgan was the 5th ranked male child, Gerome the 3rd and F!Morgan was the 3rd ranked female child and Noire the 4th). Also I believe they did pretty well in CYL. Personally I would like to see these four mainly because I like them all and we need more male fliers (We only have 4).

I also think Kjelle and Nah could get in based on the fact their mothers are in the game. Of coarse this is kind of thrown off based on the fact Rhajat got in and Hayato is no where to be seen (Seriously, we should have gotten Asugi or Caeldori. At least their fathers are present).

But yeah, that's my predictions.

Definitely should have Inigo (Red), Owain (Red), Gerome (Green), and Cynthia (Blue). I also sincerely hope Owain gets Missiletain.

Edit: Actually I change my mind Laurent, Gerome, Cynthia, and Noire or Kjelle. Perhaps Owain as a f2p with Missiletain. They could make him a blue lancer with a sword looking type of weapon which would be funny because it would show how weird and fake his Missiletain weapon would be.

Edited by Logos

Aside from the ones already available in some form, the Awakening kids who scored highest on CYL were f!Morgan, Noire, m!Morgan, Cynthia, Nah, Gerome, and Yarne, in that order. Of course, it's worth bearing in mind that Rhajat is on the upcoming Fates kids banner even though Tharja is already in the game, so the Fates versions of Awakening kids may not actually be a conflict, and those are some of the most popular ones anyway.

I played Awakening a bunch, but I never took time to recruit kids. And when I did they just sat on the bench. Just do Lucina again?

As long as they're not infantry swords, Morgans are fine. Owain seems like a safe bet for showing up as a TT reward or GHB. He's a swordie and he's not a cute girl that people would pay orbs for. So altogether I think my banner prediction is both Morgans, and either Noire or Nah, with Owain available as a F2P unit.

Honestly, the one I want most is Gerome. We don't have any male pullable wyvern riders yet, and only one male pullable flier overall, so it would be nice to get a few more. Laurent would also be nice to get, since I don't really want repeats of the clones. 

For the female side, probably Kjelle and Nah :) 

29 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

It is true that Myrrh is hated by IS, or is that a joke for she being so overlooked? Sorry, I'm new here XD. Anyway, I don't think any of the Nohr immigrants will be in the banner since they have been in the game from the beginning, with Owain being the possible exception because his default class is myrmidon, instead of dark mage, and he being able to use the Missiletain may help his case. Others that I see being there: my first thought would be Nah, as the game kinda needs more manakete love....... AND there's not exactly many of them left to joing the game (except Bantu, but who cares about him? XD). Another would be Cynthia I see being in Awakening children banner. Last one could be Yarne, who may open the door for beastly characters, like the requested laguz

My preference? Laurent, because he's... logical, heh; Nah, because we really, really need more manaketes; one of the Morgans (I like the idea of the other being a GHB, because of the Future Past), because of course, duh; and a certain pega-pony princess, because Lucina needs her sister.

Unfortunately, any release of regular Inigo or Severa would be pretty similar to Laslow and Selena, so I don't really think it's worth going there. Sword Fighter Owain would probably be fine, though. Also? Beasts, please, IntSys, because I really want to see how they're going to work.

EDIT: Gerome for TT reward, please, because he'd recognise "Marth". I mean, he did give "him" the mask...

Edited by Seafarer

Don't forget that Severa's in (Selena). And Inigo (as Laslow and as himself).

I dunno who exactly to expect to expect, but I would like to see...

Cynthia, as a flying Red Tome. Give her Raudhrowl or something, I dunno.

Kjelle, so we can get another Lance Armor. Toss a Brave Lance her way too, 'cause why not?

Nah, as a dragon, because we need more. Maybe as a Green dragon, since we only have one of those (and to get one of each color)? And give her Hone Dragons too! And Lightning Breath!

Noire, to give her the new Guard Bow so we can have a pullable archer with that instead of having to 5-Star Setsuna and use 20 Refining Stones to get one.

Of these four, Kjelle and Noire would most likely drop down to 4-Star after the banner... though I would prefer if Nah and Noire dropped instead.

I originally made my own "The Future Past" banner idea, containing the Morgans and Gerome and Noire (who I believe where the most popular male and female 2nd gen that doesn't have a Fates version). However, given the Fates banner is having Rhajat while Tharja's already in the game, and completely ignored the Kanas, I may need to rethink my banner.

I'd say keep Gerome and Noire, no sense getting rid of them, replace male Morgan with Owain, because Missiletainn, and since I can't see too much of a way to differentiate Severa from Selena, let's throw Cynthia in instead of female Morgan. If Rhajat can get in before her father, then there's nothing stopping Cynthia. Or, I guess leave female Morgan on the banner and have male Morgan as a free unit through a GHB, I guess, since Morgan's more popular than Kana, to my knowledge.

My predictions/ hopes:

• Owain - One of my favorite characters, and typically one of the more popular kid characters. He should be a red Sword Infantry. Maybe with FireSweep Sword. 
  • Nah - We haven't had a new Manakete/ Dragon character in a long time. So, she would be a great candidate for a new Green Dragon. Hone Dragons?
  • Gerome - There are not many Wyvern Riders in the game, and it think it is time for some Lance or Sword Wyverns. As shown in the new Book, there are lance wyverns. So make Gerome a Lance Wyvern. 
  • Cynthia - I liked her in Awakening, and they can do several things with her. A tome flier would be the best choice because we don't have a non-seasonal mage flier. Otherwise (if IS wants to keep mage fliers exclusive), then she can use swords or lances. Maybe a staff Healer could be cool. 

Less Likely:

• Morgan - I would love to get Morgan in the game, but they haven't added Kana yet either, so Morgan is (sadly) less likely to be in an Awakening Kids banner. Maybe a future banner includes F!Morgan, M!Morgan, F!Kana, and M!Kana. 
  • Yarne - We have no info or hints of beast characters, so him getting included is unlikely at this point. If they do add beast characters there are a lot more first-choice options, so he will probably come later.
  • Inigo - A non-seasonal Inigo would be really nice, but so far with other "Seasonal-first" units (Charlotte), we haven't seen a normal version yet. And Laslow does not count as Inigo. 

I would like to see almost every Awakening Kid join, but the first four are my top favorites and the ones that are most likely to make it into the game.

1 hour ago, Midnox said:

It is true that Myrrh is hated by IS, or is that a joke for she being so overlooked? Sorry, I'm new here XD. 

It's just a joke because she's not been on any banners yet. The main units they seem to have a true aversion to are other transforming units, since there are no Laguz or other beast units in the game aside from manaketes. 

The order I'd like to get them is: Cynthia>Brady>F!Morgan>Gerome>Yarne>Severa>Kjelle>Nah>M!Morgan>Noire>Laurent>Owain>Inigo.

Inigo and Owain would normally be after F!Morgan but having Odin, Laslow and PA!Inigo kind of lessens the need for them. Severa is higher because bias Tsundere daughter ftw although Selena lessens the need, otherwise she would be first.

I expect them to come in this order: Cynthia>Owain>Nah>F!Morgan/M!Morgan>Severa>Noire>Inigo>Gerome>Laurent>Kjelle>Brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yarne.

I can't see any non-dragon shapeshifter coming until IS includes Laguz in the game, after all every one of them need a way to make it into the color triangle or do physical colorless damage, although I'm not sure how likely that is.

29 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It's just a joke because she's not been on any banners yet. The main units they seem to have a true aversion to are other transforming units, since there are no Laguz or other beast units in the game aside from manaketes. 

Maybe they've just realized they've introduced manaketes too quickly and they are running out of them XD. Seriously, Apart from Myrrh, I can only think of Nah and Nils that can be used as manakete units..... unless they're willing to pull the likes of Medeus or Duma as Grand Hero Battles, but they are final boss material, so I don't think we'll see any of those until Book Ii approaches it's end.

With that alone, I'm certain Nah will be among the Awakening kids banner, unless they wanna make F Morgan a manakete as well

Edited by Midnox

9 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Maybe they've just realized they've introduced manaketes too quickly and they are running out of them XD. Seriously, Apart from Myrrh, I can only think of Nah and Nils that can be used as manakete units..... unless they're willing to pull the likes of Medeus or Duma as Grand Hero Battles, but they are final boss material, so I don't think we'll see any of those until Book Ii approaches it's end.

With that alone, I'm certain Nah will be among the Awakening kids banner, unless they wanna make F Morgan a manakete as well

The annoying thing is that they made female Corrin the manakete and male Corrin the sword user. He's pretty much one of the only male manaketes possible *sigh*

There's also Nagi from SD and MotE. And then there are the Laguz dragons, if they keep them the same. Plus Kana has that possibility. I think at least one of them is likely to be a manakete. Probably the female, since why would they want male manaketes, right? 

Nils will just be a bard that has a tome or dagger, to really annoy people xD 

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot the best one of all... Bantu! :D 

Edited by Cute Chao

22 minutes ago, Midnox said:

in my opinion, that's all the more reason to get to it and add the remaining few, we don't have many options as is for green (oh hai fae) or red ( oh hai tiki), I can't complain about there being too few of them or that we need more new ones, when they have added them all, and for anyone who doesn't like fae (or in my case her artist) or both versions of tiki, any manakete team you want to make is screwed, why not nagi in the next SD banner, she would make a good candidate for a green unit, myrrh is constantly used as one who should be green, bantu would be appreciated by his heretics fans as a new red option, then any of the dragon laguz would be an excellent option and I doubt  any RD fans would complain if they were just manaketes who don't hold stones(or better yet have them hold laguz stones instead of dragon stones).

I guess the point of this rant is that while the number of new dragon options is low for the whole of the series in comparison to other unit types, there is plenty to draw from if they would only bother.

12 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

The annoying thing is that they made female Corrin the manakete and male Corrin the sword user. He's pretty much one of the only male manaketes possible *sigh*

There's also Nagi from SD and MotE. And then there are the Laguz dragons, if they keep them the same. Plus Kana has that possibility. I think at least one of them is likely to be a manakete. Probably the female, since why would they want male manaketes, right? 

Nils will just be a bard that has a tome or dagger, to really annoy people xD 

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot the best one of all... Bantu! :D 

male manaketes were a mistake

dragon laguz are ok though except gareth and deginsia for they lack long hair and/or thin, kinda girlish figure.

deginsia's mustache should be the legendary hero of fire, gonna call it here

Sorta predictions, sorta wishful thinking...

F!Morgan: Infantry Blue Tome unit. Keen Blarwolf, Desperation 3, Spd Tactic 3 (At start of turn, grants Spd+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2), Pavise.

M!Morgan: Infantry Green Tome unit. Gronnraven, Warding Stance 3, Res Tactic 3 (At start of turn, grants Res+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2), Iceberg.

Severa: Infantry Axe unit. Firesweep Axe+ (15 MT, Unit and enemies cannot use counterattacks), Fury 3, Drive Spd 2, Luna.

Inigo: Mounted Bow unit. Guard Bow+, Quick Riposte 3, Bow Valor 3 (If unit survives, all bow users on team get 2x SP. (If similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applied)), Reposition.

Owain: Infantry Sword unit. Missiletainn (13 MT, Accelerates special trigger. Can be refined to Mystletainn), Swift Strike 2, Wrath, Glimmer.

Cynthia: Flying Lance unit (Pegasus). Slaying Spear+, Hit and Run, Def Smoke 3(After combat, inflicts Def-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions), Rally Atk/Spd.

Nah: Green Dragon unit. Flametongue+, Armored Blow 3, Hone Dragons (Grants adjacent Dragon allies Atk/Spd+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn), Swap.

Edited by SoloCross