Hello Everyone! Please to Make your Acquaintance!

anniec8711

Greetings Friends!

I've been using Serenes Forest for strategies and advice ever since my first Fire Emblem Game (Fuuin no Tsurugi on a VBA Emulator).  After a long haitus from FE I decided to buy a DS from my bonus money and pick up Fates: Conquest.  The game is a lot to take in and there are so much more new things I need to learn compared to my last game (as well as relearning some of the basics), which is why I finally decided to create an account.  People on here seem friendly and willing to help; and I hope one day to pay it forward and assist others with questions they might have.

Feel free to say hi and answer the questions below. I'll start!

Favorite FE Game? - Fire Emblem: The Binding Blide (FE6) - HARD MODE is the only way to play this game as far as I'm concerned.

Favorite Character? - Clarine, which is why I have taken an instant liking to Elise

Favorite Pairing (storywise, gameplay wise, or both)? - Clarine x Rutger, Elise x Odin (tried to recreate CxR, but Odin can't compare to Rutger as a Swordmaster.  They make an amazing Ophelia though!)

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.  Feel free to @ tag me if you have any questions.  I don't know everything, but I'll help where I can.

*watches from the ceiling, sees the new user, and comes closer to say hi, while dropping from the ceiling*

Welcome to Airport 1001! Please remember to wake that slugabed up!

5 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

Favorite Character? - Clarine, which is why I have taken an instant liking to Elise

You lost me here - their personalities are nothing alike. The only similarity I can think of is that they're both mounted healers.