(SOLVED)After adding more enemies, my allies stats were reduced.

Bhoop

NOTE: I am not entirely sure where this question goes...apologies for being a dumb-dumb. (I did search Resources and Questions, didn't find anything).

So I am remaking fe8, and recently got my hands on circleseverywhere skill patch. I applied it to a clean rom and added my changes that were already implemented on my other rom (it still does not have skills, it is technically now a backup). 

Prologue: I added reinforcements and more enemies and allies and a map change, no problems.

chapter 1: I removed the reinforcements, and a map change, then updated the rom using FEBuilderGBA. No problems.

I then added more enemies...and I got the following stat reductions on all five of the playable units (here are two as an example). 

Apologies if this is a simple fix, I know next to nothing about stuff like this...And apologies in advance for wasting your time.

StatExample.PNG

StatExample2.PNG

Edited by Bhoop

27 minutes ago, Deltre said:

There's a small bug with the skills system that causes stat penalties for playable units whenever you have more than 16 units in a group. Split the unit list into groups of no more than 16 and the problem will go away.

Thank you! Also, love your content.

Edited by Bhoop