What natures do you pull the most/least?

NekoKnight

Most common natures  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is your most common boon?

• HP
    • Atk
    • Spd
    • Def
    • Res
  2. 2. What is your most common bane?

• HP
    • Atk
    • Spd
    • Def
    • Res
  3. 3. What percentage of your 5* units have good natures?

• 1-10%
    • 11-20%
    • 21-30%
    • 31-40%
    • 41-50%
    • 51-60%
    • 61-70%
    • 71-80%
    • 81-90%
    • 91-100%

Ah Heroes, this game we play where not only do we gamble for characters but also optimal natures! While +HP/-Atk might seem to come more often than not, what are your most common boon/banes in actuality? Looking at my characters, I found some surprising answers.

Of the 63 5* characters I currently have (13 of those not having variable natures), my most common boon was Speed and most common bane was Resistance. The next most common boons and banes were HP and HP, interestingly enough. 38% of the characters have good natures, 34% have decent natures and 28% had poor natures.This data is obviously skewed to the positive as some units (7 of the 63) were promoted from 3* or 4* units and other bad nature units have been used for merges or skill fodder. The only 5* I use with a bad nature is BIke (+Spd/-Atk) whose stats and kit are good enough that I don't care.

I included a poll to see what other people have been getting. Good/Decent/Poor is rather subjective, but I leave that to you to decide how beneficial/harmful a nature is.  

There was such a topic between May and June, and it is certainly interesting to see how, and whether, the trends have changed.

HP/Def was my most common combination as of May 20th, but I have no idea about half a year later. I still need to recreate my neat Excel sheet.

Atk is my most common Bane by a long shot.  Like half of my 5*s have it.  I think HP is my most common boon, but that's more evenly distributed.

my banes for both delthia and mia are both - spd, delthia is + res and mia is +def I think, very aggravating especially given that both have good speed typically and while mia still has great spd she suffers greatly from her bane. delthia is outright unforgivable, but I have since compensated for her spd and made her work better without.

I also think karel is -spd, but I have no real clue if that is the case or if karel is just bad.

Unfortunately I seem to summon a -Spd 5-star unit quite often, especially if it's a character I really wanted (Kagero, Brave Lyn, Ayra).  Plus Defense is my friend, which isn't the worst stat to buff, I suppose, considering that baiting is an important part of the game.  Honestly I'm not that concerned with natures anymore, because with sacred seals plus SI and buffs, most can be overcome.  Except a -Spd Kagero

+HP/-DEF. I have a weirdly high number of 5-Star units with that combination. Just off the top of my head I can think of Marth, Julia, Fae, Jaffar, Bride Cordelia, M!Corrin, I think Luke (unless he's +DEF/-HP), I know there are others but I don't recall who exactly.

Lately the units I pull have been +atk.-def, this has been going on for at least 2 months.  I make my units work if I like them, so even if I don't have the best nature if I like them they are on the team.  Before I had been getting units with spd banes, Cecilia is one that I have yet to pull who is not -spd.  The nice thing is with seals, skills and the weapons forge I am able to fix the holes in my units stats so they end up being usable.

I'm surprisingly tied in Boons for Atk and Spd out of my developed 5 star units, but it's mainly +Atk if we're taking 5 star only available units. My most common bane is HP, which pisses me off a lot of the time because you can lose 4 instead of the regular 3 and that kills your bulk for both magic and physical fights. I counted the good nature 5* units I have, and only about 33% of them have good to relatively decent and viable natures, but a lot of them are not perfect. In fact the only perfect one is probably my Cherche, Chrom, Nino, Tharja, Sigurd (+Def/-Res), and that's out of my total 30 developed units.