• The Radiant Hero
    • Hero of the Blue Flames
    • The Strongest Hero

Which alias of Ike do you prefer?

Hero of the Blue Flames

The Radiant Hero

The Strongest Hero

Father of Sothe's Children

Personally I go with "The Radiant Hero". Ike is too humble to be called "The Strongest Hero" and he only gets blue flames in one scene temporarily. 

Edited by Icelerate

I prefer Hero of the Blue Flames mostly because I've always disliked that the Japanese title "Trail of Blue Fire" was translated to "Path of Radiance."  The title Trail of Blue Fire can relate either to the journey of Ike (considering they emphasize his hair and eye color) or the medallion.  But the title Path of Radiance.... I fail to see anything directly related to that title aside from the moniker "Radiant Hero" itself.

Also anything with blue fire sounds rly cool lol.

Radiant Hero rolls off the tongue way better than the Blue Flames bit and ties with his English game titles. Strongest is cheesy and I don't care much for anyone being explicitly called the strongest 4eva.

• 2 weeks later...

I always like hero of the blue flames, it feels more unique than his other titles and I feel relates much more heavily to his experiences, with him being the hero of two wars relating to the blue flames it references. 

sure radiant hero rolls off the tongue better, but it could also be attributed to anyone else due to how generic it is, when you hear hero of the blue flame can you think of any other?

"Ikeypoo" or "Father of Sothe's Children" are the best tbh.

I voted Hero of the Blue Flames, because the Radiant Hero sounds like it can describe someone else. Meanwhile, I can't think of anyone else related to blue flames in this franchise.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...