Italian boy here! Guys! Nice to meet you!

Em~

Hi guys, I’m Emanuele, I’m 21 and I’m an Italian boy.

First of all, as you can see, since I’m from Italy, english isn’t exactly my strong point so maybe I’ll mess up sometimes but I’m giving my all for you guys, and I’ll try to expose my thoughts and ideas in a language that isn’t mine (also I’m doing this hard mode, that is not using any translators or dictionary, I’m really into improving my english skills by my own strenghts)

Feel free to correct me guys If I do mistakes, I beg you!

But hey, this is a Fire Emblem forum, I guess I went a bit off topic eheh!

My passion for Fire Emblem started with Gaiden, then I really didn’t care about videogames in general, finally my passion came back thanks to Smash and Awakening.

Oh, and blue haired babes rules! I really have a soft spot for those ones. Caeda, Eirika, Ninian, Lucina, Azura...Aah! I want all of them to be my wives!

Recently, I started to replay some Fe games and here I am! I felt the urge to discuss with other people over the series and yes, I signed up here. So...Take care of me!

See you guys, I’m confident we’ll have fun together! :))

Welcome to the Forest, Emanuele! 

You are correct, this is a great place to talk about Fire Emblem, games in general, or really just about anything! I hope you enjoy your time here.

The English natives here don't even use proper English all of the time, so you should be fine! Just avoid any members of the Grammar Nazi Alt-Write Society all hail Grammar! and you'll do fine!

You started with Gaiden... that's an interesting one to start with! I'll bet there's an interesting story about how you got into it...

Welcome to the forest! I hope you have a great time here just like many of us do!

Oh, btw it's nice to know a fellow blue hair lover. Of course I place Eirika above every other girl but that's to be expected. She's wonderful! 

Welcome to the Forest, Em!

Your English is fine so don't worry too much about it. We all mistakes but as long as it's understandable it's totally fine.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!