Orb Giveaway Results - Legendary Edition

VincentASM

As promised, here are the results of the orb giveaway sponsored by @Jingle Jangle!

The winners are:

@escotanner

@EricaofRenais

@Kruggov

@GinRei

Expect a PM with your code very soon! After you've used your code, please also post the results of your summoning attempt in this topic ^^

For transparency, the technical details of this giveaway are below.

Entrants: 92

Kon

xchan
Anime27Arts
Jedi
Logos
Raven
wizzard of soz
Azuni
TheGeminiQueen
InfinityAlex
MCProductions
Aquakat
Marston
EricaofRenais
KongDude
phafranku
Kruggov
nirvanafan
Frosty
Johann
a bear
Natalie
Armagon
NekoKnight
Larverto
Prince Endriu
Rezzy
ZeBlueSlip
Lucıůs
Foxxie
LuxSpes
tobuShogi
Hardin
Usana
MJThom_2009
Talandar
Michelaar
Ghostface233
Nimue
escotanner
Tuvy
Falter
RandomSwordmaster
Tenzen12
YouSquiddinMe
Strawman
Infinite Dreams
Zeo
Denomon3144
Ciarre
LiquidDefiance
NegativeExponents-
Galaco
Lime1305
Generalissimo
Tsubaki2627
Metakirby
EnzoTron
Astellius
Mandokarla
silveraura25
1337p00p
Rafiel's Aria
Skurge
Xenomata
Ledrert
Othin
thecrimsonflash
DefyingFates
GinRei
Tuvy2
Kensei
Pandog
Thor Odinson
Ether
Fruits Punch Samurai
SecondWorld
Arthur97
!Skydiver
Skfoos
JHufself
Vaximillian
RipTide
TildeHat
sirmola
Jenoss
mampfoid
Emerson
MonkeyCheez3K
Bleachya43vier
Eridras
Captain Karnage

Using random.org, this list of entrants was randomized and each entrant was assigned a random number, then four random numbers between 1 and 92 were generated. The winning numbers were 14, 17, 40 and 70 (not in that order).

For all of my luck... When I tried to use a code I got (paraphrased) "You can't use a gift code in this country". And I do not have card which is needed to change the country. I mean... damn region-coding, but it seems that someone else will have to use this code.

14 minutes ago, Kruggov said:

For all of my luck... When I tried to use a code I got (paraphrased) "You can't use a gift code in this country". And I do not have card which is needed to change the country. I mean... damn region-coding, but it seems that someone else will have to use this code.

I tragically volunteer as tribute!

(Have you tried changing your region?)

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I tragically volunteer as tribute!

(Have you tried changing your region?)

You need a credit card to change the region. I don't have one because my family doesn't trust me with cards, so using theirs is also out of question.

It's not that big of a deal anyway. @VincentASM, will you draw another number for us please?

Edited by Kruggov

Just now, DefyingFates said:

That's unfortunate :/

Good luck, everyone (again!) Don't you have someone you want to give it to though, @Kruggov?

Not really. I don't really know anyone here, and my friends that play FEH will just run into the same problems I did, so...

Wow ok, I really did not think I would win so that was something nice to find out this morning.  I am willing to do my pulls, but I don't have a good way to post pictures, I can try and see what I can do if you guys really want pictures though.  I will hold off until you let me know.

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

Wow ok, I really did not think I would win so that was something nice to find out this morning.  I am willing to do my pulls, but I don't have a good way to post pictures, I can try and see what I can do if you guys really want pictures though.  I will hold off until you let me know.

Well you are using an Android phone, press and hold the power and volume down buttons to take a screenshot. Then upload it.

Just now, Jingle Jangle said:

Well you are using an Android phone, press and hold the power and volume down buttons to take a screenshot. Then upload it.

OK I will do that. I will do the pulls in about an hour, so I will post the results then.

All right managed to get the pictures, I pulled from the Legendary banner since that is the banner I am pulling from right now.2 colorless and 3 blues Here are the pulls

Robin will be fodder since I already trained him, Jakob will be merged, Odin will be fodder, Lyn is +atk,-hp so she may replace my first one, and Catria will be merged.  Thank you for the chance to do these pulls I happy with the results:)

Screenshot_2017-12-01-09-49-15.png

Screenshot_2017-12-01-09-49-41.png

Screenshot_2017-12-01-09-50-09.png

Screenshot_2017-12-01-09-50-37.png

Screenshot_2017-12-01-09-51-05.png

Screenshot_2017-12-01-09-51-09.png

7 hours ago, Kruggov said:

You need a credit card to change the region. I don't have one because my family doesn't trust me with cards, so using theirs is also out of question.

It's not that big of a deal anyway. @VincentASM, will you draw another number for us please?

Aww, that's too bad, but thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully you future pulls are amazing ^^

Got my pull on:

OgsUZir.jpg

That's my third Genny this banner (+Atk/-Def), no Bridal Cordelia or Brave Lyn in sight.  That's fine, my Healer Armada shall soon rise!  Will have to check her compared to my current Genny that I'm leveling, since I know she's also +Atk but not sure what her detriment is.  Also funny that I got a 4-star Lachesis, since I was just thinking earlier today that she was one of those weird old 5-star only colorless units.

The best though is that Bridal Caeda.  +Spd/-Res.  Might have a new primary Blarblade user to replace my +Res/-Def Bunny Lucina.

Thanks again Jingle Jangle!