Your most amusing moment

Usana

So I definitely needed some amusement and the arena assault delivered. Saw a map with all fliers. Didn't think much about it and just spammed 3 archers(Virion, Rebecca, Innes) and Lukas as a wall.

Well things were not going well. Catria, Camila, and Subaki were all capable of shrugging off arrows when on the plentiful defense tiles. So it took two archers to take each of them down. In the end I still have my archers, though Rebecca was the only one capable of surviving DC Camila's counter. And Fortress Defense Subaki takes 0 damage from Virion. And has bonfire charged. Yeah I got him blocked with Lukas, but ol' Lukas lacks an offense special and may very well lose a protracted fight due to bonfire damage. With both of them on Defense tiles they both do 0 damage with basic attacks.

Bonfire procs. And does 0 damage. Apparently Subaki's attack is so low, that he can't deal damage even with a bonfire proc. Good news is is that Rebecca can actually drop him. She has 44 Atk versus Virion's 36 and Lukas has seal def which makes it quite a bit easier to smack Subaki around. But yeah, apparently bonfire can deal 0 damage upon activation. I did not know that.

Anyways I could use some funnybone tickling so if you have any entertaining anecdotes do share!

Seeing SF!Camilla or any flier as the enemy's lead makes me super happy and excited.

However, I wanted to throw my phone across the room quite a few times after I sent my archer to attack SF!Camilla, realizing too late that it ran a Raven build.

It happens a lot less often now, but it still happens when I am too lazy to check the enemies' skills.

While I was raising Cherche and grinding SP for her other skills, she kept on saying "Snack time, Minerva!" whenever Luna activates.

Now I cannot unsee the rampage of a hungry wyvern.

Edited by Frosty

I saw an Arena team that was four Legions. Each of them was exactly the same except they all ran a different B-Slot Skill and Support Skill. I think they were Draw Back, Shove, Reposition, and Pivot for Support Skill, and Hit and Run, Lunge, Draw Back, and…don't remember the last one, but you get the B-Slot idea.

Even funnier, though, was the Healer Arena Team - someone was running a Team consisting of Sakura, Priscilla, Serra, and…either Clarine or RaquesisLachesis, I don't see either often enough to tell which one the last Troubadour on my screenshot of the team is.

Well the funny thing that happened yesterday when I was training B!Cordelia in the training tower was a group of all fliers talk about easy exp.  I laughed when I saw the map because normally when I train archers in the tower I never see fliers.

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

either Clarine or RaquesisLachesis, I don't see either often enough to tell which one the last Troubadour on my screenshot of the team is.

Lachesis doesn't have a horse in this game.

Realizing I am a hypocrite for being so bitter about how many Reds I have trained and built while training/building Joshua and promoting/training/building Sophia.

...for reals though, I think my most amusing moment was the moment I realized how good and fairly easy to set up Brash Assault+Desperation was.

They never stood a chance against the might of a woman in a wedding dress.

Something amusing was that one time during Arena Assault where I fought a team of 4 Azamas. It was extremely amusing seeing all that dedication (obviously sent a friend request to that person, that team was extremely nice although easy to beat).