Overall Favorites: Pegasus Knight(s)

Doodlebug Four

Favorite Pegasus Knight(s)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Pegasus Knight

I voted for Palla, Erinys, Tana, and Elincia. All but 1 follow the pattern.

But I'm glad (as of now as I'm posting this) Palla is first. This feels correct.

Shanna, Tana and Syrene.

Shanna is the waifu among the three; in which she always gets the royal treatment in FE6; and also in Fire Emblem Heroes.

really wish we had gotten more of sigrun because she had the potential to be a really neat character imo

4 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

I voted for Palla, Erinys, Tana, and Elincia. All but 1 follow the pattern.

But I'm glad (as of now as I'm posting this) Palla is first. This feels correct.

Ah, another man of culture I see. Green hair pegs are best pegs after all.

My top 5 are, in no particular order are:

1) Caeda

2) Palla

3) Erinys

4) Misha

5) Elincia

In general I do not enjoy using pegasus units, as they tend to be more of a liability than anything else, where most of the time when a pegasus joins they end up getting benched. However pegasus characters that I like are due either to liking their design (usually because it's similar to Palla's) or because the proved me wrong and were a good unit after all, (like Marcia). So Pegasus flyers I like 1) Palla, 2) Ellincia 3) Marcia 4) Erinys 5) Syrenne 6) Fiora.

Caeda, Clair, Tana, Elincia, and Sigrun. 

Top would be Elincia, for being one of the best written characters in the series. Caeda is the original FE princess and is a kickass unit and good character. The others are all interesting characters and I enjoy using them.

Caeda is the ultimate PK for me. Lovely, simple design, and an amazing character to boot. Also, Wing Spear. She's also my favourite female FE character of all time.

I also have a soft spot for Sumia. She's clumsy, but she's so sweet and genuine. Her supports with Gaius and male Robin are very endearing.

Caeda, for being a kickass yet elegant female character and princess from Nintendo. Sure she's not the earliest action girl (Is that Samus?), but she came when my other faves (Misty and Leaf from Pokemon, Paula from Earthbound, and ninja/samurai!Impa) and other good ones (Dixie Kong or Mia/Sheba from Golden Sun) didn't exist yet, Zelda was yet to break her original mould (thankfully she got better), and Peach was a damsel (and stayed a damsel scrappy joke all for the majority of the time). (Samus, on the other hand, is in a genre that doesn't interest me. Sorry, Samus fans.) Caeda also sounds like a cool sister in the few moments I played Tokyo Mirage Sessions, so that's another plus.

Sumia for having two good contrasts in her character; she's clumsy on the ground, yet she becomes a flying ace in moments like Chapter 3. Plus, she and Morgan resemble each other (similar face, and they both seem girly compared to Robin/Cynthia), while Robin and Cynthia also sort of resemble each other (similar eyes, and Cynthia also acts more tomboyish than Morgan) - Dang it, my male Robin should have married Sumia!

Edited by henrymidfields