Batman Ninja

Jedi

With anime talent coming off Jojo, Gurren Lagann and more to aid this project its sure to be interesting at the very least.

Edited by Jedi

4 minutes ago, Slumber said:

I never realized how much Kabuki Joker made sense.

It's really something I never thought of, but I really dig the design, heck I dig the designs in general, besides Robins hair haha. 

7 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

ew, CG.

But it looks cool though.

Eh I think this CG looks alright, (i'm not familiar with Jojos yet besides memes but if its in one of their animators hands then I have hope for it, even if it is just the op animator). 

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

Eh I think this CG looks alright

I guess. It looks better than some CG I've seen...

2 minutes ago, Jedi said:

(i'm not familiar with Jojos yet besides memes but if its in one of their animators hands then I have hope for it, even if it is just the op animator).

The CG in this movie definitely looks better than the ones used in the first four Jojo openings, imo.

I really do hope that Japanese animators get a better grasp on CG soon. I've been seeing it here and there for like, 4 or 5 years now, but it seems like they're really pushing it now.

Watching Inuyashiki, and there's such a huge discrepancy in the quality of the CG models and the handdrawn models(As in, the CG ones are way more detailed). However, the movement of the CG models is not great compared to the handdrawn stuff.

I'm glad to see that Japanese are apparently getting way more creative freedom than they did with 2008's Batman : Gotham Knight. That said this concept doesn't really appeal to me in the way something like Gotham like Gaslight does.... It seems like it's going to be too action oriented to feel right.