Overall Favorites: Wyverns

Doodlebug Four

Wyvern Riders  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Wyverns

3 hours ago, Doodlebug Four said:

Which of these Mighty Dragon Tamers do you wish would "tame your hide"?

Wow, that…that has some interesting connotations.

Anyways, I picked Camilla as a favorite, NOT, I feel I need to stress, as an answer to your question. The reason: despite the fact that the game devs have done almost literally everything they can to make her look as stupid and over-the-top borderline-yandere as possible, she's still a character with an interesting possible backstory that was purposefully ignored so they could push her breasts in everyone's faces instead - in other words, she's probably the best example in all of Fire Emblem of a character that could have been, but was instead reduced to a trope, and a very ridiculous and slightly disturbing one at that. Does this sound a bit stupid? Perhaps, but it makes sense to me and that's all I really care about.

Second would probably be Percy because he's voiced by Pit.

Uhhh......I have a problem. HOW DO I PICK MY FAVOURITES! ALL OF THESE WYVERN RIDERS ARE AWESOME! Ok, let's see I like Minerva her design and character is awesome, Michaleas has one of my favorite villain designs, Haar and Jill are well, it's Haar and Jill for crying out loud do I really need to say anything about them? Alteana, oh boy! Man, I absolutely love Alteana's design I would put her into a Top 3 Most attractive wyvern riders list. Cherche I like a lot, Gerome is awesome. Scarlet is probably my favourite wyvern rider in Fates but there's also Beruka who I also like a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jill, Haar and Percy.

Jill is just a very well written and developed character and she gets the screentime to show this off to us.

Haar is an example of a gimmick character done right. He's clearly eccentric thanks to his sleeping habits and lazy attitude but behind the gimmick lies an actual character.  He shows a good bit of insight into the situation at the end of RD's chapter two and in the endgame he's got a lot of serious battle characters that are highly characterized by everything about Haar except his gimmick.

Percy=Pit and therefore its a mathematical fact that Percy is great. No way around it. 

Who better than the legendary Valume! The Wyvern Rider who's almost never awake! His mighty yawn will send you to sleep before the axe comes swinging down.

In all seriousness, Haar was an excellent unit and a very interesting unit. I also voted for Jill because she was also very interesting, though how good she was in Path of Radiance would vary more than any other character for each playthrough.

I also voted for Minerva and Michalis, though mainly because of their red hair.

Edited by vanguard333