FE Cipher in FE16?

Since Shadows of Valentia had Cipher units... Should this game have it? 

echoes-mascots-4.jpg

In my opinion, yes. As long as they don’t affect the story all too much, it can see it happening again. We can flesh out the characters more. The only problem I see with adding Cipher units is that the players outside of Japan won’t know about the characters. But that can also mean more people will be interested in the card game and Nintendo might bring it outside of Japan. It seems like a Win-Win situation. Win for the fans, Wi. For Nintendo (more profits from FE Cipher)

The character I want to see the most is:

I'm 100% on board with them returning. I would love if they became reoccurring playable units. I would appreciate if they had supports with each member of their group with the lord(s) of the game. I ADORED THEM IN ECHOES, buuuuut they only had one support with minor stat support from the others. (I wouldn't mind if they were constantly just DLC characters, but I'm sure a lot of folks would complain.)

Only as part of DLC, but I doubt this is going to do much for cipher sales over here. I wouldn't like them to be part of the main story because they would only be possible through the Outrealms which would lead us to another Awakening trio situation in my opinion. I would rather an all new cast then have some characters be available via DLC or amiibos rather then IS keep inserting previous characters from other games/series/whatever.

I do like to see the four returning along with the two new characters that were released after Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia in the Fire Emblem Switch title. But, I do like to see them as DLC once again or be unlocked in the Paralogue chapters.

I liked them in Echoes so why not. Now they could add Alice and Valjean too and they both seem interesting so yeah, no complaints here.

Plus I want more ration balls to praise

I like them as DLC characters, or Echoes recurring characters. Next time, they can add Valjean and Cosette Alice

Edited by Dandy Druid
spelling

I think they are a good fit for Post-game / Paralogue chapters compared to other alternatives - Converting former bosses or deceased NPC's (such as Queen Ismaire in Sacred Stones or Emmryn in Awakening) doesn't feel right, even if there is no story for that part of the game.

Edited by Reality