Overall Favorites: Troubadors

Doodlebug Four

Overall Fav: Troubador  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Troubador and Maid/Butler

Which Magic Pony do you want to go on a ride with? Maids and Butlers from Fates will also be included due to being part of the class line. And Mist despite starting as a "Cleric" promotes to the Valkyrie line and gains a sword rather than the usual magic, making Mist a more unique example. Also note that In Thracia 776, Troubadour promote into a different type of "Paladin" instead of the usual Cavalier type of Paladin that lets them uses Staves, Swords, AND Lances.

Elise and Forrest win this for me.

Fates has some cool Troubadours.

Also fun fact the entire class name makes no sense, it's not only a distinctly masculine term (the feminine form is Trobairitz), but has absolutely nothing to do with healing, being a type of musician!  Silly Fire Emblem.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Troubadors are ALWAYS the best healers, and there hasn't been one I didn't like. Elisse is adorable, Maribelle is awesome and a better unit than Lissa, I like Clarine as well. Priscilla is a nice character even though I like Serra's character better, however I think my #1 favourite would be......dun, dun dun La'Archel.

4 hours ago, Azz said:

I may or may not have picked them all.

Honestly, that sounds to me like an admission that you did. Not that I could limit my choices to just a few, because I couldn't (I picked everyone with the exception of the Jugdral characters and the male Troubadours in Fates)...