Corrin's Support with Gunter and Gender.

Jingle Jangle

In Corrin's support with Gunter, why does Garon give a different punishment to Corrin for crying depending on their gender? With starvation for mCorrin, and whipping for Ccorrin? It this a ways to make the supports different, or this is a gender thing?

Edited by Jingle Jangle

7 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Neither punishments were for crying, and there's nothing saying that Garon didn't try to have Corrin be given "third-rate leftovers" and whipped.

I see, I guess I was mistaken about the crying part.But still if mCorrin was eating third-rate leftovers that means he bad a poor diet if Gunter gave him his first piece of bread in how many years from the result of Garon refusing to give Corrin a decent meal. fCorrin was almost whipped, but Gunter had a change in heart. I'm wondering why there is a change between versions?

7 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I see, I guess I was mistaken about the crying part.But still if mCorrin was eating third-rate leftovers that means he bad a poor diet if Gunter gave him his first piece of bread in how many years from the result of Garon refusing to give Corrin a decent meal. fCorrin was almost whipped, but Gunter had a change in heart. I'm wondering why there is a change between versions?

There's not really any change since it's possible that both stories happened to both genders of Corrin, but to avoid redundancy they only mention each in one support.

The support doesn't mention when Gunter started sneaking Corrin meals, but it doesn't seem like it was too long after Corrin was brought to Nohr.

Only female Corrin can marry Gunter.  The whip gave Gunter some kinky ideas.  Had Gunter been ordered to whip male Corrin, he may have been able to marry him as well.

On 6.12.2017 at 1:04 AM, Rezzy said:

Only female Corrin can marry Gunter.  The whip gave Gunter some kinky ideas.  Had Gunter been ordered to whip male Corrin, he may have been able to marry him as well.

Lol.

To add, I would agree with @Lightchao42 and say that they didn't want the supports with Gunter to be exactly the same so they presented different details from Corrin's past. Some of the supports female Corrin has with the kids that are not hers are almost completely different from male Corrin's as well. Midori's comes to mind as an example. Whereas the male version is about her trying to make him medicine to cure his tiredness, her general selfless and helpful nature and the two ultimately falling in love with each other if you let the support chain continue past A-rank and aren't afraid of being labeled a pedophile / lolicon even though it's a game and thus not real, the female one is about Midori actually getting sidetracked so much from searching herbs that she tends to get lost quite often and Corrin offers to help her with that. I think the supports with the other "Corrinsexuals" also differ with gender, but I haven't really seen them all yet, so I can't be sure.