How many of you have the willpower to hold feathers?

shadowofchaos

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally don't see a reason for do that (other than to test yourself?). I want to promote characters at any given chance. Best I've gone was a bit over 30k, and I don't remember why.

Excellent for Rey (however it is he managed that).

edit I'm also dumb and didn't read you posted this yourself

Edited by Soul~!

I consider myself a hoarder. XD I think the most I've saved was around 160k. And I tend to hover around 100k just to have a comfortable stash. But I recently went on a promotion binge and spent quite a bit on merges and 20k skill fodder. I'm down to 40k again, and I'll probably save back up to 100k before spending again. We get so many feathers, and there are so few characters left that I want to promote (other than merges and skill fodder) that I can afford to save in case we get a GHB with Lyon (I'm going to merge ALL of him) or another free character that I love.

I had nearly 300k before I decided to go for a +10 Tiki. I'm currently sitting at just under 200k (with a +6 Tiki).

I would use them if I had units I felt were worth it and/or I really liked, but I've promoted everyone I have who falls under either of those categories already and I'm not one to use them willy-nilly on random others. Hell, I promoted my Lachesis solely for the last few days of the Genealogy TT.

Most I've ever had was about 60,000, though I have about 40,000 now (after promoting two units to 5 star). I try to hoard and keep them until I find a character with a good IV and I wish to promote.

6 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

He sends too many home because of storage issues I'd imagine.

Box size limitations are a bitch.

Also, I'm slowly running out of units worth promoting. I should be down to about 300,000 feathers soon once I get my Awakening Tiki to +5 (don't have enough duplicates lying around to go higher because box size).

Edited by Ice Dragon
I can't numbers.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Kitty said:

give them to me jeez
they're just going to waste at this point :(

No, I literally have a unit for every 20k I plan on.

It's just not the right time.

For both SP and leveling reasons or just because I take my time. I hoard orbs too. I hoard storage too, even though I'd probably never be at the level Ice Dragon is.

I normally save up 80k and then promote 4 4* units to 5* so I can train them together.  80k is my max I normally end up promoting 3 units at a time because I get bored and want to train units. I have so many 4* units waiting to go to 5* it will be months before I finish my list. 

I've held over 100k a couple of times, don't remember specific numbers. I currently hold 54k because I've spent a lot upgrading for SI, merging, and better natures.

Those being:

5* Marth (Spd+/Res-)

5* Catria (Atk+/Hp-)

2 5* Laslows (Spd+/Hp-)(Atk+/Spd-)

Plus Cordelia and Hinata for Galeforce and Fury.

I wouldn't say "willpower", really. I just have no idea who I want to use them on, and training up pulled 5*s and playing through new maps keeps me occupied, so they just end up piling up. I'm at 88,395 at the moment. It's too hard to decide who to promote when I already don't use a lot of the 5*s I already have.

The most I've saved is around 70k before I went on a L&D 3 spree. (RIP so many valiant Hanas, the +Spd -Hp one in my barracks will always remember your sacrifice). 

Now I'm unable to save feathers because I'm on a Fury 3 drought and there's no other choice but promoting Jagen and Bartre, as much as it pains me to waste those feathers because Hinata refuses to show up. 

I think my maximum so far has been around 60K, but I spent some shortly after that.
Right now I don't have any units that I want to upgrade to 5* in terms of usability. I'm thinking of maybe promoting Fae and/or Nowi with the 35K feathers I have since my only 5* dragon is Y!Tiki at the moment and both Fae and Nowi are pretty good units in general. I like to save my feathers for legitimately good 4-stars with good IVs or characters that I really like. There's Athena, Hana, Clarisse, and others but I'd need to have a comfortable surplus to spend right now. We'll see what the future banners hold!