How many of you have the willpower to hold feathers?

shadowofchaos

Hoarding feathers actually isn't too hard for me, because I usually never know what to do with them. I got up to about 100k before I decided on something. I currently sit at 35k because I finally decided to promote my Azama after I got myself the Close Def Seal. Now my new question is, do I wanna sack Joshua and Make the Dank Tank Azama I always dreamed of, or sack my 2nd Takumi and put Close counter on him... Oh the dilemma. Hmmmm.... 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I "hoard" because I tag my feathers toward specific purposes, which usually includes merging my AA/Arena teams and the gacha has been a jerk to me lately. I've got a bunch of stuff I'd be willing to spend feathers on, many of which are 3-4* units, but I somehow manage to not get them. Like, c'mon, I'm not even trying to merge 4-5* units at this point!

I could spent it on a few other things in my box, but it'd be more of a "just 'cause" situation or doing really low prioriry stuff that might not even see use for a while. Probably also doesn't help that my two considerations for AA point slaves—Draug and Sheena are relatively tied for copies such that I can't see a clear winner to put feathers toward, in addition to Fjorm being worth more than my Sheena 5* +1, giving me even more reason to procrastinate.

A decent chunk of my stash did recently go toward building a suped-up 5* +5 Adult Tiki, but that was only about half of what I had. And one day, maybe, just maybe, I'lla ctually finally be able to +10 my Nino.

Well, I don't quite have as many as most of the hoarders in this thread, but I still have over 100k. I actually don't know what to do with them, at least until I get another Nino (+5, getting there...). I absolutely refuse to fodder 5* units - I already have solid units for every situation without inheriting 5*-exclusive skills, which may have something to do with it - and I rarely train 4* units anymore, because I'm behind on maxing out 5* ones.

I guess it's just the way I play these days. I have more 5*s than I know what to do with. At least this means I'll always have feathers ready to 5* anyone I do decide I really want to train.

On 12/6/2017 at 12:14 PM, Viridianveil said:

AHHHHHHHH IT'S REALLY HIM IT'S REALLY SHADOW OH MY GOOOOD

I think until 99. Then the counter breaks and can't count higher so just collect your prizes as soon as possible

Well, it looks like I didn't lol.

I never use them unless I need to, so it's not an issue.  Up until now, there's always been a need to since I've always had 4* GHB units that need promoting.  At this point, however, all the GHB/TT units that I'm planning on using in the future have been upgraded to 5*.  I'm just going to keep saving up until 20k feathers, but by that point I think there will be a new GHB character that needs promoting.  If not, I'll just keep saving up.  I MIGHT promote my Black Knight to 5*, but I really didn't even try to get him as a 5* during TT since I don't use armor units.  Eh, we'll see.

Slowly getting my stash back to 100k. I may actually hit that goal again tomorrow because I should get around 8k feathers from Arena rewards. I'm lacking around 10k to reach 100k again. I've been doing Chain Challenges pretty quickly, and the feathers from that are good, so I just need to finish 2 or 3 more.

There are a lot of characters I want to promote for merges. I think I'm going to focus on Lukas next... He's not merged yet, but he still performs like a boss. I'll wait until I hit 120k for new promotions though. I've been working on training up my other characters to 4 star level 40 just to have around for quests and whatnot. There are a few characters I want better copies of (Mathilda, Jagen, Boey, Jakob...) But I think Donnel, Henry, and Gaius are the last three I haven't leveled. They're 3 stars with fairly good natures. I just haven't wanted to dish out the feathers yet. XD

Had been hoarding feathers for a long time, around 200k, but I rationalized that feathers spent now will boost my Arena score, which in the long run means a greater amount of feathers. I'm fine as long as I'm spending on specific characters, though I'm skeptical as to whether certain 5* only inheritable skills will be worth investing in for the long run.

Recently got my -hp/+spd Palla to 40 5 star and I have 11 Pallas waiting around. One's getting saved for a possible brave sword build (+str/-res), but I'm seriously considering saving the 250K feathers for merging the other 10 into my 5 star Palla and getting her a Slaying Edge+, Fury 3, Desperation, and if I ever get two Soleil's Firesweep Sword+. But we'll see how long that resolve holds. I'll probably just end up spending it to 5 star Cordelia or Effie to finish off one of my flier or armor teams.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I had 80k-100k once. But now I put every feather I can into merging all the Nino I have summoned, currently sitting at +3 since the arena refreshed.

I merge Reinhardt whenever I can, too. But that requires summoning Reinhardts. He's +4 at the moment. Once Nino is done, I have no idea who I'll focus on. Maybe Effie.

I've nearly saved up 60k now. I have 57k. Once I've finished levelling my christmas armours, I'm gonna promote a red, green and colourless/ranged unit so I can level Shiro up in a party :) 

Currently thinking Laslow, Virion and F!Robin, although maybe I'll promote an axer. Barst or Bartre seem the two likely options. Beruka at a push but I'm not incredibly fond of her.