Did anyone else notice this?

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Annnd I can't unsee this now 

Somebody needs to make an AU where those two are skater dudes lol. And they're both on Alm's team...doubt it was intentional because the original Gaiden came out before the show and weren't all the names direct translations or close? Maybe the show is a reference and somebody working at Disney is a retro FE fan?

Edited by Dragoncat

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Do you think Zeke and Luthier would have an easy time drawing the Disney logo in commercials?

Literally the only thing I remember about Disney channel.

Luthier might? Seems like he'd have some artistic talent.

With a few personality tweaks Luthier could be a skater dude too, he's already got that "I don't give a fuck" face there, and maybe if he still had his magic, he'd make the skateboard a hoverboard with Excalibur. Zeke though, idk, his personality so far is just his loyalty to Tatiana and eventually Alm. Maybe throw Tatiana in as the hot girl all the skater guys have crushes on, but only has eyes for Zeke, who tries to keep the other guys away from HIS girl?

I remember two episodes of Zeke and Luther and that's it. One was about making a skate video, and the other had Luther hypnotized and ending up causing trouble with the local motorcycle gang. Luthier is too smart to let himself get hypnotized, so that one's out.

Edited by Dragoncat