Tsunami922

Soul Calibur VI!

Looks like SCVI will be playable at Evo Japan (which is at the end of the month, I think).

We should have some more news then.

Excellent. All I'm hoping for at this point is confirmation of Taki and/or Cassandra being back, so hopefully they show up in whatever's playable at EVO Japan.

Definitely looks cool.  Hopefully it doesn't fall victim to the micro transaction plague seeming to go around with multi player titles.  Moreover I hope they don't pull a Street Fighter V with little in the way of single player.  SCII was the only one I really got into and that had a plethora of modes in it.  Mitsurugi looks like a bamf by the way although a bit young.

On 1/7/2018 at 8:21 PM, LordOTaco said:

Definitely looks cool.  Hopefully it doesn't fall victim to the micro transaction plague seeming to go around with multi player titles.  Moreover I hope they don't pull a Street Fighter V with little in the way of single player.  SCII was the only one I really got into and that had a plethora of modes in it.  Mitsurugi looks like a bamf by the way although a bit young.

Wasn't there an SC5 version that was like a F2P Model? Maybe that was just Tekken. But yeah, I hope we get a 'complete' game whenever this drops, but I haven't minded the sane approaches to post release content some games are doing. SC definitely seems like the fighting game that's going to have a lot of cosmetic packs though...

1 hour ago, Xero560 said:

Wasn't there an SC5 version that was like a F2P Model? Maybe that was just Tekken. But yeah, I hope we get a 'complete' game whenever this drops, but I haven't minded the sane approaches to post release content some games are doing. SC definitely seems like the fighting game that's going to have a lot of cosmetic packs though...

That was Soul Calibur: Lost Swords.