Who do you think will be in the next Fjorm banner?

Elibean Spaceman

Fjorm is supposed to come back in a few weeks, so that leaves speculation on who will be in the next banner. Do you think it will be the same set of units as the first time, or new batch of them? I'm hoping Performing Arts Azura is one of them since I never managed to get her

I'd say hopefully anyone but Spring Xander.

Edited by Larverto

Bride Lyn, Bride Charlotte, Summer Corrin, Summer Tiki, Summer Elise, Summer Gaius, Spring Lucina, Spring Chrom. Maybe some of the performing arts banner units like Azura and Olivia. As for normal units of who I'm not sure of: Eldigan (superior Xander if you have good IVs and a spare Hector, leave 200% mad to his son), vanilla Lucina, Ephraim, Amelia.

Edited by silveraura25

The remaining Spring/ Bridal Characters seem a safe bet, Sigurd and B!Ike too, since Deirdre and B!Lyn were on the last Banner.

I think PA and Summer units will be probably be saved for the Legendary Banner after this one, but we'll see (I hope not!)

1 minute ago, Sproutling said:

Why are people saying that we'll be getting another 8% banner soon? Just genuinely curious. If we do get one, I just hope that the choice of blues is better.

It was mentioned in the Fjorm PV that there'll be one at the end of December.

If it is the same ratio as last time:

Red:

• Eirika - My first 5*, and my best early game sword user. Otherwise we haven't gotten her in a banner in a while, and her in a banner might mean weapon upgrade.
  • Leo - Haven't had him in a banner for a long time. Only red Cavalier Mage.
  • Saber - Hasn't been in a banner for a while.

Blue:

• Delthea - One of my favorite Blue Mages.
  • Ninian - I've wanted Ninian for so long, but was never able to pull her. Hopefully high base rate will help.
  • Fjorm - If it is a Fjorm banner, she has to be there.

Green:

• Amelia - Hasn't had a banner in a long time.
  • B!Ike - It's B!Ike, come on. The more B!Ike the better.
  • Sonya - Hasn't been in too many banners, but is a strong green mage.

Colorless: 

• Lucius - My favorite healer, and I really want more to merge.
  • Bride Lyn - We got Wrathful Staff last time, so now we get Dazzling Staff.
  • Klein/ Leon - I wanted an archer, but don't know which one to pick. Klein for all the SI, and Leon was one of my best units in Echoes: SoV.

These are the units I want the most, not the units I think are most likely.

I know who I want to be in H!Jakob and PA!Azura, but I figure the two spring units and the two bride units that weren't in the first one, plus other popular characters.  The only one I want that I am half way hopeful might get in is Jaffar.  It will be 5* locked units so any one of those units have a good chance of being on the banner.

The only unit I particularly want is Gray. I need that sword valor. But Alm might be taking that spot as some counterpoint to Celica in the previous one. I don't think any collection of greys will stand up to the last banner's, but one of Takumi or Innes seems likely. And I'm agreed on the idea that the next four seasonals will be the remaining Spring and Bridal units. So anybody hoping for Nephenee or Ephraim as a blue unit may be out of luck with two blue seasonals and Fjorm taking those slots.

Edited by Glennstavos

Sword Lyn and Nephenee are pretty much my top 2 wanted units. Sword Lyn because I want a +Atk/-HP one (the one I run is +Def/-HP, which isn't bad for a bulky Fury 3 build) and/or merges, and Nephenee because Wrath fodder for Lyn or unit I'd like to get (depending on IVs).

Wouldn't mind Bride Lyn, either, for merges since mine already has pretty good IVs (+Spd/-Res). Wouldn't mind Brave Lyn, either, for merges, though I wouldn't expect her to come back again since she already appeared on the first Legendary Heroes banner.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I would guess that we're getting the same general pattern that we did for the recent Legendary Banner:

Around 12 units, 3 of each color. Maybe the Summer batch will be the next of the Limited units to yank from the vault since they're the next two in release order after the Spring and Bridal Banners. The rest will probably be favorite picks, same as with the Hero Fest Banners.

I already lost the chance to get Celica and Ayra so there's not a lot I'm interested in but if I were to guess: 

Reds:

• Leo (He's the only red tome cavalier making him pretty valuable even if his stats suck)
  • Ryoma (Just like Ike he's a super rare DC sword user, although both were already on their respective Hero Fest banner)
  • Mia (Discount Ayra)

Blues:

• Fjorm 
  • B!Charlotte
  • S!Lucina 

Greens:

• Amelia (Super valuable green, although the BHB reduces her chances of being here)
  • S!Chrom (Pity breaker but has some value thanks to his seasonal status)
  • Sonya (Strong and rare. Nuff said)

Colorless:

• B!Lyn (The healer buffs made her pretty desirable as both fodder and a unit)
  • Elise (The buffs made her the best offensive healer and she's pretty rare to get all things considered)
  • Jaffar (Got a hefty boost but it's still a pity breaker)

This list considers that they're going to round off the Bridal and Spring units, otherwise you can change S!Lucina for Delthea, Sonya or S!Chrom for S!Elise or Inigo and Jaffar or B!Lyn for PA!Olivia. I'd consider Saber for red but he's not as desirable after the weapon refinery (he's only Shield pulse fodder and Fjorm already covers that).

I'm honestly hoping it's the same units. I wanted three Gennys to form Genny Emblem, but instead I got three Cordelias.

If it's different, I definitely want summer Corrin on it, for no reason other than male instinct.

15 hours ago, Lord_Grima said:

If it is the same ratio as last time:

Red:

• Eirika - My first 5*, and my best early game sword user. Otherwise we haven't gotten her in a banner in a while, and her in a banner might mean weapon upgrade

I can't imagine they'll put anything less than a 5★ base because of how 'common' 3 and 4★ are.

As for my guesses, the general trend I see from the first legendary hero banner is that units tended to . So my guesses are as follows: 

Red: 

• Laevatainn: I'm going to go on a wild guess that they'll introduce another new legendary hero, with Laevtainn being the new fire element. It's between Laevatainn, Loki, Bruno and Veronica. Out of all the characters, I guessed her because I doubt Veronica would be included before Bruno and having another blue legendary hero seems quite redundant, however is a possibility. Red is the least competitive. 
  • Elincia:  One of the best new red units, I think she's a great fit. 
  • Young Tiki: With the new manakete buffs, I think she's one of the best options. 

Blue: 

• Fjorm: This one's confirmed. 
  • Summer Corrin: Amazing tome flier and a seasonal of a fan favourite female character.
  • Tana: Between her, Nephenee and Brave Lucina. I went with Tana due to Guidance shenanigans and being an overall amazing unit. 

Green: 

• Performing Azura: The best(?) dancer, although that title may potentially go to Inigo due to his ability to counter common meta threats. As Azura's an extremely popular character and she was the intended star of the banner, I think they'd go with her. Performing Inigo is the alternative, however.
  • Brave Ike: Mainly for Steady Breath fodder. 
  • Summer Tiki: To fill out the seasonal 'quota' and being good close defense fodder. I also think she's a pretty good unit. 

Grey:

• Bridal Lyn: As many others guessed, I think this one's a given. 
  • Takumi: Whilst not that meta-defining, opportunities to get Close Counter is hugely beneficial. 
  • Elise: Been topping the healers chart since the game started. No one has usurped her and likely no one will. She's pretty elusive, so her being here would be pretty nice. 
13 hours ago, Hilda said:

The next Fjorm banner will prolly include 3 new units that run earth fire and wind, prolly with a story update otherwise it would take too long for all Elements to be released lulz ._.

I didn't consider this, this is definitely a plausible option.

I'd prefer if they spaced Heroes-original units, personally however. 

Edited by SlipperySlippy

I'm really hoping for performing arts Azura, Sigurd/Eldigan, Summer Corrin and Leo, Ike, because the more merges the better and Mist (I just want every Tellius character and I'm missing her).

From what I can guess they will either finish out the bridal/spring units with S!Lucina, B!Charlotte, B!Lyn, and S!Chrom. It's either that, or go straight for the two summer banners. As for the other units, I have no idea.