Overall Favorites: Bow Users

Doodlebug Four

Bow Users  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Archer, Hunter, Sniper, Horsemen, Arch Knight, Nomad, Ranger, and Bow Knight.

Innes is my top fav followed by Shinon, Python and Leon.  I have a fondness for snarky characters, but strangely Takumi grated on my nerves.  I like him for not being a fan of Corrin but he was too unsure of himself to pull of the snarky archer type properly.

Norne, cause she's adorable, Python cause I like his nonchalant personality, Neimi cause she's just a normal girl, Noire cause her alternate personality would kill me otherwise, Takumi cause he is the only one to deny Corrin at first, and then Setsuna, cause she is so chill and a pretty good unit.

was between jamke and shin because both are actually just incredible units but i just went with jamke since i played genealogy more recently. shin carries every binding blade playthrough though because he's a broken unit who deserves more love. some of the highest atk and spd for me every time while also having incredible skill and being pretty tanky

1 hour ago, edgelordweeaboo said:

was between jamke and shin because both are actually just incredible units but i just went with jamke since i played genealogy more recently. shin carries every binding blade playthrough though because he's a broken unit who deserves more love. some of the highest atk and spd for me every time while also having incredible skill and being pretty tanky

This is a multiple vote poll (as well as the others), so feel free to vote as many as you desire.

Wolf, Jeorge, Louise, Setsuna, and Takumi.

Wolf and Jeorge were both good in Shadow Dragon, Louise was surprisingly useful in FE7, Setsuna, while I didn't often use her as an archer, worked as a useful glass cannon of sorts, and do I have to provide a reason for Takumi?

Someone ranked Shinon as the best archer / bowuser in videogames which I find quite hilarious.

And I can agree with that. He's a lovable jerk who shows the enemy who's boss. Tbf he mainly benefits from FE10's buffs in bows and archer class. If he existed in a GBA game, his popularity would be less for sure despite his noticable character.

I have to admit I like FE10 Rolf equally, but Shinon needs less work to become fantastic because he already is. But I voted both because they'll turn out equally. Rolf can even oneshot an aura with TA. One of the most underrated units in FE whether I may use this term. Overshadowed by his master.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Jeorge is just, really great. Python is so chill it's fantastic. Louise is so pretty, plus she was really useful in the late game. I've always had a soft spot for Virion, and Midori is so cute.

Edited by Lau