Physical game condition (I think I have a problem)

Ronnie

jFEBELs.jpg

How tidy do you like to keep your physical games? As a kid I took horrible care of them. Some time in college, I guess I developed more of a pickiness towards how clean my physical games look. I hate seeing stickers, residue, or heavy scratches on the cases, disc, or cartridge. I try to keep the newer games I get in as good condition as possible.

When it comes to physical game cases, i don't really put too much effort into how good they are because i end up putting all my games in one of those cases that carry losts of games. Obviously, if the game disk/cartridge is in bad condition, i'm gonna care but for the actual physical case, i don't really mind.

Basically the same with Armagon. Well for discs I'm super careful and put them back into the case, most of my ds and gameboy cartridges are in large cases though, and those are in a glass cabinet, the exception are the games I play a lot, which are usually in a portable case. For the actual physical cases stickers don't bother me since a good amount of my games are pre-owned.

Younger me though may have lost or thrown away some of the cases which I'm mad at myself now but I still have some of my old ds cases

All of my cartridges for my 3DS are stored in an old large DSI case, with 1 side being entirely Pokemon games ranging from DS to 3DS. I'm actually out of room now, which means I'll need a new system for storage. I might start storing them in their cases, and then storing their cases in some rack of sorts, and anything without a case would go into the case. I don't believe I have any cases with stickers stuck to them, so lucky me, they all look decent.

For disc games they're just... in a drawer in their cases. I don't have that many in the first place.

My first system was the GBA so I did not keep any of the boxes for those games except for Sacred Stones since I liked the art work on the box.  Once I got a DS I started keeping all the cases for new games, but I have several used games that live in a multigame case because they don't have cases and I take the price stickers off my games the moment I buy them now because the stickers annoy me and I don't want my dad to find out how much I spend on my games.  I take very good care of my disc games so they don't get scratches and I am glad the Switch games are cartage since I worry about my games getting scratched.