Overall Favorites: Lords

Doodlebug Four

Fav Lords  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Lords and Tacticians

My favorite lord is Lyn mostly because i'm fond of her for being my first lord. She's one of those female warriors who can be strong and tough without losing their feminity. Also she isn't the classic naive and soft hero who forgives everyone, she showed no mercy to the bandits that killer her tribe.

It's hard to narrow it down to top 5 as there are several lords that I like and enjoy. 1) FE1, FE3 & FE11 Marth 2)Alm 3)Celica 4)Sigurd 5)Seliph 7)Hector 8)Eliwood 9)Lynn 10) Ephraim- I like the premise where he's both a well trained soldier and a solid tactician 11) Robin- enjoy his role as the team's tactician and I love his chess refrences 12)Ike- Radiant Dawn was my first game so I doubt Ike will ever lose points for me 13)Morgan

Top 5, in nor order:

1) Marth (Mainly from FE11 since in FE1/3 he is pretty meh and 12 just ruins his character from 11, but 11 makes up for it)

2) Alm

3) Celica

4) Leif

5) Eliwood

Y'all ready for my top 5? I'll probably sound like a broken record but ah well.

1) It's the sweetheart, it's the bae, it's Marth. Oh god, he's just so good? Like, he's naive, yet people call him lut on it and he learns form it and ah bless. He started out wanting revenge and seeing the world in black and white, but then he speaks to a villager and realises that it doesn't work like that, it isn't that easy. Then his relationship with Caeda is everythingggggg ughhh end me.

2) Roy. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't played his game, but I know what goes on, I've read the supports and this boy. This goddamn boy. Roy is the brainy lord, doesn't care much for fighting, and it shows in his performance as a unit. He makes his own strategies and he's so pure it's great, and it feels really different from the other lords.

3) Eliwood. God bless this man oh my god. He's such a sweetie, all he wants is to find his father but nooo, he ends up saving the world and pretty much being "possessed" by the Durandal and y'know. But I think, what I like about Eliwood the most, is that he isn't afraid to show his emotions? Like, he breaks down in tears throughout the game and it's so good? He isn't a loud, obnoxious manly man, he's a rather quiet, down to earth lad.

4) Alm and Celica. I can't separated these two. I just can't. A lot of people shit on these two, saying that Alm doesn't go through any hardships or that Celica was a dumbass for trusting Jedah, but not me. Alm goes through a lot, he's clearly put under pressure from Mycen, and then he's separated from the girl he loves numerous times as well as fighting a damn war? Yeah, he gets tossed the leadership position, but doesn't every other lord? Celica was under pressure the entire time, she was desperate. Put yourself in her shoes. I just really like these two, they feel...very natural.

5) Chrom and Robin. Two halves of the same wholeeeee. Argh. Their relationship is so cute, and the way they stick with each other and the implications if they marry each other or if Robin marries Lissa or whatever, it gets me. Every. Goddamn. Time. They work so well with a story like Awakening's, plus...Awakening was my first FE, sue me.

I noticed a strange lack of TMS, sooo...Touma and Eleonora are my babies.