What banner would like to see and what units on it?

Poimagic

Have you ever thought of a banner idea in your head, but never knew the right place to express it? Well now you can! You can create a skill banner, a TT banner, a banner for a voting gauntlet, a new unit banner, etc, etc. I would say though, the only rule for the banners is that new units banners must equal up to 3-6 units, voting gauntlet banners must have at least 8 units on two separate, skill banners must have 3 units on it, and TT banners must have atleast 3-4 units. I'll give an example:

I would like to see a Lyn's tale themed banner with Sain (Blue), Kent (Red), Nils (Green), Rath (Colorless), Erk (Blue), and Wallace (Green or Red). 

I'm going to go with the same answer as last time this question came up: Laguz Royals. Tibarn, Nailah, Caineghis, and I guess Naesala. Then there can be a Deghinsea GHB and Kurthnaga or Skrimir can be a TT reward (preferably Kurthnaga, because he can actually get Formshift).

There are a few banners I'd like to see, placed in order of most desirable to least (but still) desirable:

• Eight Legends Banner: Roland (Sword), Durban (Axe), Athos (Red Tome), Brammimond (Red Tome), Elimine (Blue Tome)
  • Sacred Stones Banner #2: L'Arachel (Staff), Myrrh (Green Breath), Cormag (Lance), Gerick (Sword)
  • Geneaology Banner #2: Lewyn (Green Tome), Quan (Spear), Ethlyn (Staff), . Didn't include Finn because he'll likely be on a Thracia banner. 
  • Beast Units Banner: Ranulf, Keaton, Selkie, Panne, Reyson/Leanne
  • Binding Blade Banner #1: Idounn (Red Breath), Rutger (Sword), Dieck (Sword), Lugh (Green Tome), Cath (Dagger)
  • Dawn Brigade Banner: Micaiah (Blue Tome), Edward (Sword), Leonardo (Bow), Nolan (Axe) 
  • Omnipotent Banner: Naga (Red Breath), Nagi (Red Breath), Mila (Green Breath), Altina (Sword), any Crusaders?

Some other characters I'd like, but would be on undesirable banners include: 

• Altenna: Will be on a second generation Geneology banner. Hate almost all second generation children, except her. Probs going to include giant powercreep with Shannan and Sety, though. 
  • Boyd: Will be on a second Greil Mercenaries banner, but the others I'd pull for (Ike & Mia) are already out. If he's with Gatrie, that'd be swell. Need more 4* base armours to bea dded. 
2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

I would like to see a Lyn's tale themed banner with Sain (Blue), Kent (Red), Nils (Green), Rath (Colorless), Erk (Blue), and Wallace (Green or Red). 

I think Sain, Kent, Wil and Rath are all that's needed for a "Lyn Mode" banner and fit perfectly with Lyn being her original group & someone who has potentially significant ties with her. 

Although, I imagine Pent, Canas, Louise and a toss-up between Nils, Rath, Guy, Oswin and Erk as the final member of the next Blazing Sword banner which is going to be ages away. 

Edited by SlipperySlippy

Artist banners featuring 3 characters drawn by the same artist. Kind of hard since a lot of them share colors.

Kaya8 banner: Azura, Katarina, Priscilla

Sachiko Wada banner: Marth, Titania, BRoy maybe

Kippu banner: Elincia, Linde, Ninian

Senri Kita banner: Ryoma, Bike, Cecilia

You get the idea. Though some like Cuboon are hard because a lot of his characters are blue.

@SlipperySlippy I'd have Rutger, Sue, Thea and Lugh for Binding Blade banner. The Binding Blade banner after that: Echidna, Larum, Elffin and Gonzales.
Reforged Weapons Banner: Julia, Seliph, Linde
Firesweep Banner: Soleil, Roderick, Faye
Fortress Banner: Seth, Lukas, Innes
Owltome Banner: Katarina, Boey, Mae
Slaying Weapon Banner: Saber, Amelia, Leon

Edited by silveraura25

22 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

@SlipperySlippy I'd have Rutger, Sue, Thea and Lugh for Binding Blade banner. The Binding Blade banner after that: Echidna, Larum, Elffin and Gonzales.

I can see this version of Binding Blade banner happening too (although maybe not Thea since she's pretty unpopular). Maybe it's unlikely Dieck and Rutger would share a banner (since same colour), but those two are more of the memorable ones for me personally. I would like Cath too since she appeared in that cross over game as a cameo (same with Ilyana) and has a relatively lengthy recruitment sequence that made her more memorable, but I think most people dislike her because she puts the chapter on a time limit and is the weakest(?) thief in the game.

I do think Idounn fits being well onto a banner and deserves to be 5* base though. She has a cool dragon form, although maybe she could be a GHB. But I think Galle, Brunya and Murdock are better options for Binding Blade GHBs. 

Just now, SlipperySlippy said:

I can see this version of Binding Blade banner happening too (although maybe not Thea since she's pretty unpopular). Maybe it's unlikely Dieck and Rutger would share a banner (since same colour), but those two are more of the memorable ones for me personally. I would like Cath too since she appeared in that cross over game as a cameo (same with Ilyana) and has a relatively lengthy recruitment sequence that made her more memorable, but I think most people dislike her because she puts the chapter on a time limit and is the weakest(?) thief in the game.

I do think Idounn fits being well onto a banner and deserves to be 5* base though. She has a cool dragon form, although maybe she could be a GHB. But I think Galle, Brunya and Murdock are better options for Binding Blade GHBs. 

I mentioned Thea because she was pretty popular in the Binding Blade popularity poll, not the Heroes  one.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

I mentioned Thea because she was pretty popular in the Binding Blade popularity poll, not the Heroes  one.

I forgot about that poll.

Wolt and Marcus are possible inclusions with Rutger/Lugh. 

Maybe a repeat of those 'sibling' banners when the game first came out would be a good fit for Thea?

I have a text file full of banner ideas I've come up with, but for the sake of the topic, I'll just post the ones I actually want to see happen, and not the ones I came up with for the sake of coming up with things.

Chrom's Shepherds: Vaike (Axe Infantry), Miriel (Red Tome Infantry), Sumia (Lance Flier), Kellam (Lance Armour)
The Future Past: Morgan (M) (Sword Infantry), Morgan (F) (Red Tome Infantry), Gerome (Axe Flier), Noire (Bow Infantry)
World of Revelation: Kaze (Dagger Infantry), Silas (Sword Cavalry), Mozu (Lance Infantry), Lilith (??? Breath Infantry)
Children of Conquest: Kana (M) (??? Breath Infantry), Forrest (Staff Cavalry), Ophelia (Blue Tome Infantry), Nina (Bow Infantry)
Cipher Companions: Emma (Lance Flier), Shade (Blue Tome Infantry), Yuzu (Sword Infantry), Randal (Sword Cavalry), Alice (Staff Infantry), Valjean (Sword Armour)
World of Mirage: Itsuki (Sword Infantry), Tsubasa (Lance Flier), Touma (Lance Cavalry), Kiria (Green Tome Infantry)
Boundless Potential: Kliff (Blue Tome Infantry), Atlas (Axe Infantry), Ross (Axe Infantry), Ewan (Red Tome Infantry)

Notes:
 - I have no idea what colour to make the dragons mentioned. They both make sense as blue in my eyes, but that's the colour we have the most dragons of already.
 - The Future Past was created before Performing Arts Inigo and Rhajat were a thing, so we could potentially replace Gerome with Inigo/Owain or Noire with Severa if they want to go for the popular vote.
 - With six character banners being phased out (and more and more we're seeing three character banners), I'd be down with taking two characters off the Cipher companions banner to allow one to be a GHB (probably Shade since she starts as an enemy unit in SoV) and one to be a Tempest Trial reward.

Edited by C. Turtle

5 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

- With six character banners being phased out (and more and more we're seeing three character banners), I'd be down with taking two characters off the Cipher companions banner to allow one to be a GHB (probably Shade since she starts as an enemy unit in SoV) and one to be a Tempest Trial reward.

This is a good point. I forgot to take the 'three new units' being the new standard. Considering how they treated Rhajat and Ayra, I doubt we'll see more than 3 units again. I hope they don't continue this trend personally, though. 

FE4:

Spoiler

-> Lenster Banner: Leif (sword infantry - I'll keep a horseback version for a Brave Leif unit), Nanna (mounted healer), Fin (mounted blue lancer), Tine (blue mage).

GHB: Ishtar, Mjolnir's Chosen (blue mage)

Tempest Trials: Asaello, the Hitman of Conote (bow)

-> Lenster Banner #2: Sety (green mage), Faval (bow), Fee (lance flier), Artur (mounted blue mage), Delmud (red cavalier)

GHB: Travant (lance flier)

Tempest Trials: Altenna (lance flier)

-> Grannvale's Vanguard: Alec (mounted red swordsman), Midir (mounted bowman), Noish (mounted red swordsman), Aideen (unmounted staffbot)

GHB: Jamka (bow)

-> Jungby Calls for Aid: Cuan (lance cavalier), Lex (axe cavalier), Azel (red mage), Ethlyn (mounted staffbot)

FE13:

Spoiler

-> Future of Despair: M!Morgan (sword infantry), Cynthia (lance flier), Jerome (axe flier), Nah (green dragonstone), Noire (bow)

GHB: Aversa (blue flier mage)

Tempest Trials: F!Morgan (blue mage) - I mostly chose this to mimic the first Future of Despair maps.

FE 9-10:

Spoiler

-> Dawn Brigade: Micaiah (blue/green mage), Edward (sword infantry), Nolan (axe infantry), Sothe (shuriken), Leonardo (bow)

GHB: Jarod (lance infantry)

Tempest Trials: Peleas (red/blue mage)

There are many more ideas on my head, but I'm too lazy for the rest.

Edited by Rapier

I just want another CYL banner, but with Marth on it. I'm still salty that he missed out on the CYL gauntlet because they didn't combine his votes.

Really, anything with Marth. Has he even been on a banner since the game came out? I'm honestly stunned that they haven't given him an alt yet. It's disgusting and IS should be ashamed of themselves honestly surprising.

Geneaology Banner:

Shanan, Altenna, Ced and Coirple (wielding the Balmung, Gae Bolg, Holsety and Valkyrie Staff weapons)

Additionally, there is a GHB against Julius, and there would be a Tempest Trials with Oifaye as a reward.

The Dawn Brigade: Micaiah (Blue Tome), Sothe (Gray Dagger), Nolan (Green Axe), Edward (Red Sword) with Leonardo (Gray Bow) as Tempest reward

Echoes Boys: Valbar (Blue Lance), Python (Gray Bow), Forsyth (Blue Lance), Kliff (Red Mage) with Rudolf as (Red Sword GHB)

Sacred Stones: The Rachel (Green Tome), Franz (Green Axe), Ewan (Red Tome), Saleh (Blue Tome) with Lyon (Red Tome) as GHB

I've noticed that most of the units I'm wanting are the guys, since they've been adding too many girls and not enough guys lately.

Of the 5* exclusive characters in the game, some characters I'd like to see again are Elise and Olwen (because they haven't been on banners in a while, and I'd like to pull better copies), Ayra (because she hasn't been on a banner as the only red), Innes, Leo, and Lute. I could probably make a snarky/snobby smarticle person banner with Innes, Leo, and Lute. Elise and Olwen fit into a sister banner. Maybe randomly throw Minerva in there for some color balance. XD And then let's just have an isolated Ayra banner. Yaaaaay!

There are honestly a lot of characters in the games I want to see... I'd love a big Dawn Brigade banner with Micaiah, Sothe, Nolan, Edward, and Leonardo. I wouldn't even mind if Leo was a TT reward. But with my luck, it'll be a three person banner with RD Ike, Micaiah, and some other goober not from the DB.... ;A;

I would like a skill banner based around the Ploy skills

So that would be

Atk Ploy - Katarina and Summer Leo

Def Ploy - Summer Gaius 

Res Ploy - Sonya and Lute

Spd Ploy - Deirdre

Panic Ploy - Luke

Would be a 7  unit banner, so kind of an unusual banner size. It could be 5 reduced to a 5 unit banner if you took out the limited units (RIP) and a 4 unit banner if you only had 1 representative per ploy (although that would leave Def with no representatives (RIP)

Also I don't need to say this, but I don't really want a banner like this for another month or so, since half of the ploy units have been summon focuses recently  by coincidence anyway (Lute as new hero, sonya on special skills banner, katarina on Voting Gauntlet)- And we have certain Grand Heroes to add to the inheritance pool for Ploy skills (although I get some people always merge their Grand heroes) 

Still I really get excited by the potential of using a team with lots of (C Slot) Ploy users- and am always disappointing that I never have any besides the Sacred Seals, which are very limiting. 

Oh yeah, I only mentioned New Heroes banners in my previous post, but I'd also like a skill banner for "Heroes with Firesweep Weapons" some time down the line, once I've had a chance to build up my orb hoard. So I can have a chance at Soleil without another red getting in the way.

... a Valentia RGB banner. I want the trio.

maybe a banner for the morphing characters (wolfskin, taguel, kitsune, etc)?

On 12/9/2017 at 10:00 AM, Rapier said:

Hide contents

-> Future of Despair: M!Morgan (sword infantry), Cynthia (lance flier), Jerome (axe flier), Nah (green dragonstone), Noire (bow)

GHB: Aversa (blue flier mage)

Tempest Trials: F!Morgan (blue mage) - I mostly chose this to mimic the first Future of Despair maps.

And this one, but minus Nah.

Edited by Christactics

10 hours ago, C. Turtle said:

Oh yeah, I only mentioned New Heroes banners in my previous post, but I'd also like a skill banner for "Heroes with Firesweep Weapons" some time down the line, once I've had a chance to build up my orb hoard. So I can have a chance at Soleil without another red getting in the way.

Same, Siegbert kept getting in my path of Soleil.

I have a couple banner ideas....

Dandelion Banner:

Spoiler

Pahn: Rogue of Dakia (red unit with King Sword)
Salem: Loptyrian Mage (Blue tome unit with Jormung)
Trude: Stoic Mercenary (Red unit with Silver Blade)
Tina: Charming Healer (Colourless with Thief staff--not sure what it should do yet though)
Tina would be added as a 4* after it was over

FE4 Second Generation:

Spoiler

Sety: Holsety's Inheritor (Green tome unit with Holsety)
Altena: Princess of Thracia (Flying Blue unit with Gae Bolg)
Ares: Hezul's Blood (Mounted Red unit with Mystletainn)
Faval: Lord of Jungby (Colourless with Yewfelle)
Julius GHB would follow of course (Julius: Loptyr's Heir a Red unit with the Loptyr Tome)
Units on the Julius GHB banner: Seliph, Julia, Reinhardt and Olwen

Dancers/Bards:

Spoiler

Feena: Rose of Warren (Red unit with a Rapier) I would S-support her with Navarre so fast...!
Sylvia: Agustrian Dancer (Red unit with the Defense Sword)
Lara: Rogue Dancer (Colourless with a dagger)
Elphin: Seer of Truth (Green tome unit with some sort of Harp)
Homer: Traveling Bard (Blue tome unit with Lightning+)
Lara would be added as a 4* afterwards

Wyvern Riders:

Spoiler

Haar: Black Tempest (Green unit with a Poleaxe--effective against cavalry),
Dean: Defender of Tahra (blue unit with a Silver lance+ and some sort of Dain scroll inspired skill)
Cormag: Rider of Grado (blue unit with the Vidofnir)
Vaida: Dragon Fang General (Red unit with a Slaying Edge+)
A Travant GHB battle would follow (Travant: Thracia's King-- a flying blue unit with the Gungnir)
Units on the Travant GHB banner: Minerva, Beruka, Camilla and Narcian.

Vaida would be added as a 4* afterwards

And finally NPCs I've always wanted to play as...

Spoiler

Almedha: Dragon-blooded Queen (Green unit with a dragon stone and Dark Breath)
Cigyun: Maiden of Cursed Blood (Colourless with a staff)
Kurth: Granvalle's Prince (Green unit with Divine Narga)
Sephiran: Minister of Begnion (Red tome unit with Creiddylad)
Byron: Duke of Chaphly (Mounted red unit with the Divine Tyrfing)
Lyon: Heir of Grado (Red tome unit with Naglfar)

Cigyun would be added as a 4* afterwards

Edited by Fala~of~Velthomer

Can we have a Smash Bros banner?

Red Marth with a beam sword. Sword.

Golden Roy with a homerun bat. Axe.

Brown Ike(personal favorite color) with a star rod. Lance. Maybe riding a warp star as a flying unit.

White/red Robin with a green shell. Shuriken.

And if there's room for two more:

Nowi-colored Lucina with a golden hammer. Axe

Black Corrin with a bob-bomb. Red tome.

Liberators of Daien: Micaiah: silver haired maiden, infantry blue tome(Thani), Sothe: Zephyr, infantry dagger(Beast Killer), Tauroneo: steadfast rider, armor lance(wishblade Brave Lance+), GHB, Pelleas, Spirit-Charming Sage, infantry red tome(Balberith)

War of the Stones: Dussel, Obsidian General, Mounted axe(Garm), Myrrh, the Great Dragon, flying* green breath(FlameTongue+), L'arachel, Queen of Light, mounted staff(Latona) or Mounted blue tome(Ivaldi), GHB, Lyon, Prince of Grado, infantry red tome(Naglfar).

*can be infantry all the same, still needs wings though