What banner would like to see and what units on it?

Poimagic

I want a missing twin banner with Kaze, Flora, Lugh, Rowan, and Lianna. I can't stand how Erika and Ephraim are the only complete set of twins in this game. The fifth one can be a TT reward.

I haven't played all the games so there might be more twins that I missed or don't know of.

Fiana Freeblades:

Leif (Sword Infantry, unique Light Brand that tragets Res), Nanna (Staff Cavalry), Finn (Lance Cavalry), Eyvel (Sword Infantry), Orsin (Axe Infnatry, unique Pugi that has distant counter)

More Sacred Stones:

L'Arachel (Staff Cavalry), Ross (Axe Infantry), Ewan (Red Tome Infantry), Myrrh (Green Dragon, has Hone Dragons)

Dawn Brigade:

Micaiah (Blue/Green Tome Infnatry, unique Thani that does effective damage vs. Cavalry and Armours), Sothe (Dagger Infantry), Edward (Sword Infnatry), Nolan (Axe Infantry), Leonardo (Bow Infantry)

Children of the Future:

Morgan (M) (Sword Infantry), Morgan (F) (Red Tome Infantry), Gerome (Axe Flier), Noire (Bow Infantry)

Tokyo Mirage Sessions:

Itsuki Aoi (Sword Infantry, has Falchion), Tsubasa Oribe (Lance Flier), Touma Akagi (Lance Cavalry), Kiria Kurono (Green Tome)

Cipher Companions 1:

Emma (Lance Flier), Shade (Blue/Green Tome Infantry), Yuzu (Sword Infantry)

Cipher Companions 2:

Randel (Sword Cavalry), Alice (Staff Cavalry), Valjean (Sword Armour)

Lyn's Legion: Kent (red sword), Sain (blue lance), Erk (green mage), Wil (colorless bow)

Magvel Heroes: Gerik (red sword), L'Arachel (colorless staff), Cormag (blue lance), Myrrh (green dragon)

Thracia 776: Leif (red sword), Nanna (colorless staff), Finn (blue lance), Dagda (green axe)

Dawn Brigade: Micaiah (blue mage), Sothe (colorless dagger), Edward (red sword), Nolan (green axe)

Heroic Villagers: Brom (green axe), Kliff (red mage), Mozu (blue lance)

The classical Fire Emblem "my parents are dead" banner + tempest trials combination, though they'll probably call it something like "dearly departed". 3-unit banner because that's the thing these days.

- Cornelius: Opportunity to put a Falchion on a non-infantry unit? To be honest I know next to nothing about him but either an Armoured or Horse Falchion would at least add something different.

- Fado: Armoured lance, fits well because there's a glaring lack of them in Heroes.

- Mikoto: Archer, possibly flying if the devs are feeling extravagant.

Then have Greil as the TT reward. Originally had him and Mikoto swapped but then the banner would be a complete sausage fest. But then we've already had a Tellius-themed TT so maybe one of the others?

P.S. Sorry Elbert.

P.P.S. If they play silly buggers again and add a fourth new unit in a separate banner with two old units, you could put Elbert alongside Hector and Sigurd/Deirdre I guess.

Edited by Humanoid

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

The classical Fire Emblem "my parents are dead" banner + tempest trials combination, though they'll probably call it something like "dearly departed". 3-unit banner because that's the thing these days.

- Cornelius: Opportunity to put a Falchion on a non-infantry unit? To be honest I know next to nothing about him but either an Armoured or Horse Falchion would at least add something different.

- Fado: Armoured lance, fits well because there's a glaring lack of them in Heroes.

- Mikoto: Archer, possibly flying if the devs are feeling extravagant.

Then have Greil as the TT reward. Originally had him and Mikoto swapped but then the banner would be a complete sausage fest. But then we've already had a Tellius-themed TT so maybe one of the others?

P.S. Sorry Elbert.

P.P.S. If they play silly buggers again and add a fourth new unit in a separate banner with two old units, you could put Elbert alongside Hector and Sigurd/Deirdre I guess.

seconded.

legendary dragons:

Myrrh (Green Breath, Flier?)

Medeus(Blue Breath)

Degincia(Red Breath)

Why not do for dragons what they did for dancers?

36 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

seconded.

legendary dragons:

Myrrh (Green Breath, Flier?)

Medeus(Blue Breath)

Degincia(Red Breath)

Why not do for dragons what they did for dancers?

I would like a dragon banner, tbh (although not like dancers because they were seasonal and variants of characters we already have in the game sans Shigure).

I would like a dragon banner that includes any of the following options:

• Myrrh
  • Bantu
  • Idunn
  • Ena or Kurth (Dheginsea would be too op, I feel)
  • Nils

17 hours ago, SlipperySlippy said:

I would like a dragon banner, tbh (although not like dancers because they were seasonal and variants of characters we already have in the game sans Shigure).

I would like a dragon banner that includes any of the following options:

• Myrrh
  • Bantu
  • Idunn
  • Ena or Kurth (Dheginsea would be too op, I feel)
  • Nils

Heroes has added characters who were overpowered in their respective games before, kurthnaga, if you put enough effort into him, becomes only slightly worse than dheginsea with his transformed stats only being about 2-4 less. Also wasn't Idunn the final boss of Binding Blade, final bosses in fire emblem tend to be enormous damage sponges with inflated stats and would normally hit the criteria of being op, dheginsea Had massive stats but he was no more overpowered than the black knight, or even ashera herself.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it seems a bit narrowminded to ignore characters because they are considered overpowered in their respective games, because fire emblem heroes is more than capable of adding them without such worries, if they made the black knight true to the origional he would have about 37 speed at base with actual res.

when I was talking about the dancer treatment it was more about getting 4 new types of a kind of niche unit type that has little representation in a single banner, maybe they could do a tempest trial with kurth or dheginsea as the reward, I'd be up for that. To bad IS hates dragons in heroes.