The Second Well

SB.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Shinori said:

What's your favorite thing to do outside of mafia?

What's a role you would love to see in a BASTARD game?

What role do you think matches your personality the best?

Do you think you play better as scum or town?

Do you think I play better as scum or town?

1. Play video games, probably.  Either that or sleep.  Despite my shitty sleep schedule, I fucking love sleeping.

2. A commuter that kills itself when used.

3. Vigilante.  Not because I'm particularly good at it, mind you, but I'm not good at being confrontational, so it's easier for me to just shoot my scumreads on my own.

4. Scum.  SB said it best when he mentioned that I generally waffle too much as town even when my reads are good.  Also I never get killed as town anyways so no one is ever surprised to see me in *YLO, which makes it easier for me to put the team on my back.

4. Scum.  From my experience, you do better when you have a gameplan (which is easier to have as scum) than as town where you sometimes get sidetracked by individual things about a player that bother you w/o looking at the full picture.

5 hours ago, Paperblade said:

Favorite RPG game (no fire emblem)

Favorite Strategy game (no fire emblem)

Favorite mafia game you've played?

Favorite mafia game of mine you've played if different from above (eimm doesn't count)

2. Trails in the Sky SC.  Great video game series, everyone should play.

3. Final Fantasy Tactics, but I don't really play too many strategy games honestly outside of Fire Emblem.

4. Off the top of my head, Badass Mafia 1 was probably the game I was the most invested into despite being scum.  Being scum in OC is great when town sucks!

5. The only games of yours I remember off the top of my head are ones that TRAUMATIZED me.  Your setups are good, but I just throw horribly in them (my b BTW).  SFMM4 had great Role PM's (and the setup was good too yeah), so I'll probably say that.  When are you making a new game Paper????

4 hours ago, BBM said:

why did you sign up for your first mafia game?

1. Because you or SB or Boron asked me too.

4 hours ago, YOLOSWAG said:

if you could go back to any time period/culture when and where would you go and why?

if you could own a pogeyman in real life who would you choose and why? no ditto or pogeys that can learn every move thats cheating

whats a hobby/skill/talent you would like to build if you had more free time?

if you could invent a law the world had to follow what would it be?

whats your biggest strength/weakness as a player?

what game did you learn the most from?

if you had to choose a sfer to marry based on personality who would it be and why? assume they take the gender of your preference. tell the truth refa. share your heart

whyd you choose refa as a name?

assign 5 sfers a ninja turtle and one for april

favorite ice cream?

swag

1. The problem w/older time periods and cultures is that they don't have the modern conveniences that I take for granted.  If I had too, I'd probably be BORING and pick post WW2 Japan.  Living in an economic bubble sounds amazing, maybe I'd finally be able to get a job then.

2. Jirachi because it's 1) cute as fuck and 2) can grant wishes.

3. It's not a hobby of mine specifically, but being able to draw or actually play music would be hobbies I would like to build if I had more time.

4. Don't be a dick.

5. My biggest strength is that I'm good at considering all of the possibilities and my biggest weakness is that I have a hard time choosing which one is actually correct.  Alternatively, my biggest strength is playing as scum and my biggest weakness is playing as town. =)

6. Fakeclaim Mafia, because it taught me how people get suspicious of you as scum and how to fakeclaim (ironically enough).

7. IceSage, because he somehow never gets annoyed at anything, which is amazing.

8. I made up a username that sounded Japaneasy (not even joking BTW).

Donatello- Euklyd

Michelangelo- Shin

Raphael- SB

Leonardo- BBM

April- Anacybelle

10. Cookies & Cream.

3 hours ago, SB. said:

opinion on cults in general? (balance, fun to play against, etc)

would horace be better than shin at mafia as well?

If you could live in any fictional world, which would it be? Bonus points for a specific location.

1. Cults seem really hard to balance, and they tend to make games more scumsided than not.  The worst part is that cults usually don't even win!  I might be biased though because cults have always screwed me over rather than fucking culting me Jalmont you're the worst.

2. Yeah, definitely.  Was there ever any doubt?

3. Angel Beats school Electopia (Mega Man Battle Network), probably.  It's pretty similar to our real world, except even more electronics focused and you navigate through the internet w/your personalized video game character.  It'd be pretty great to shoot some people...'s mafia posts.  Come on, I'm not that crazy.

On 12/20/2017 at 4:04 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Do you think your time is now?

Have you watched Hellsing?

Do you even watch anime now?

Did you read Himegoto, the manga that Euklyd rec'd?

If you could come up with a new pokemon, what type would it be? What would its stats be like? What about abilities and availability?

1. No, I don't think I'm going to die in the near future.

2. Nope, how is it?  I noticed you changed your avatar to Arukardo recently.

3. Yeah, I watched Little Witch Academia and Yona of the Dawn recently.  I'm currently watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.

4. What is that again?

5. I'd create a Dragon/Steel type.  It'd have crummy HP and Special Attack, good Attack, great Speed, and serviceable defenses.  Its ability would be Mind Slave, which would prevent the opponent from actively using items (so in game, it'd just be healing items but online it'd be Z-stones, Mega Evolutions, and...yeah, that's it).  It would be available starting from ~5th Gym Leader.

On 12/20/2017 at 5:35 PM, Blitz said:

What are your future plans?

Where do you want to live qnd why?

What do you not want to do and why?

Have you met anyone from sf irl? 

6. Get a job, live in an apartment, buy a Nintendo Switch.

7. California because a lot of the places I want to work at are there and also because it's a nice place to live.

8. Work at a dead end job for years, because I like having a soul (just bought it back from Shin!), thank you very much.

9. I have not.

On 12/20/2017 at 7:20 PM, BBM said:

what's your favourite flaovur of ice cream?

what's your favourite word?

which not very popular video game do you think is good that other people should play more?

1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

2. According to Doki Doki Literature Club, massacre.  But not counting that, euphoria.

3. Riviera: The Promised Land.  It's a really unique RPG where every battle is important, you don't have to grind, and it also has harem mechanics, so basically modern FE fans should be all over this shit (really though, the harem thing is like 5,000x more well done than modern FE).  It's also not very long, and not really like any other game I've ever played.

On 12/20/2017 at 7:23 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Why are you so popular?

6. People think I'm more interesting than I actually am.

On 12/20/2017 at 7:24 PM, SB. said:

Fuck/Marry/Kill: Dinosaur Comic Announcer / Unlimited Dayvig Works / Reviver Dayvig

What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

Did you notice that you've already been asked that question twice?

How do you feel about me adding extra questions?

5. Fuck Unlimited Dayvig Works because it fucked me first, Marry Dinosaur Comics Announcer because it is best girl, and kill Reviver Dayvig because it's going to come back anyways.

6. Vanilla.

7. I was?  Hopefully I was consistent in my answers then.

8. Ambivalent, these are very easy questions to answer after all.

On 12/20/2017 at 7:29 PM, Paperblade said:

Fuck Marry Kill UK edition: SB, kirsche, Shin

6. Fuck Kirsche for dying in Rein's latest game, Marry SB because it'll annoy him, and kill Shin because he'll never see it coming and he's basically Dio Brando IRL anyways.

On 12/20/2017 at 7:30 PM, SB. said:

Are you going to go and get some ice cream after this?

9. Don't think so, unfortunately.

On 12/20/2017 at 7:33 PM, BBM said:

f/m/k: liberl, crossbell, erebonia

f/m/k: SB's FMK, Paperblade's FMK, my first FMK

4. Fuck Crossbell because that seems to be the cool thing to do nowadays, marry Liberl because it's the best and has the best games, and kill Eerebonia because they still haven't had Hamel in any of the CS games.

5. Fuck yours, because I am not land mass sexual, marry SB's because those were all roles that I've played as/wanted to play as, and kill Paperblade's w/fire because everyone born in England is a vampire.  That's just a fact, a hard science truth.

On 12/20/2017 at 9:35 PM, Blitz said:

List of anime you would recommend

List of manga you would recommend

List of games you would recommend

List of things to do you would recommend

List of things not to do you would recommend

10. Baccano, Great Teacher Onizuka, Fate/Zero, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Humanity Has Declined, Kaiji, Little Witch Academia, Monster, Psycho Pass, Scrapped Princess, Serial Experiments Lain, and Shirobako.  I'm too lazy to describe them individually, so you'd have to ask another question if you want to know about my detailed opinions on one of them.

11. I haven't read much manga, but uh...Evangelion, Scott Pilgrim, Wizard's Soul: Koi no Seisen (which translated to Jihad of Love heheheh).

12. Castlevania's 1, 4, Rondo of Blood, Symphony of the Night, Aria of Sorrow, and Dawn of Sorrow, Cave Story, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Tactics, Fire Emblem's 4, 5, and 8, Mega Man's 2, 3, and 9, Mega Man X's 1, 2, and 4, Mega Man Battle Networks 2,3, and 6, Phoenix Wright Trilogy, Pokemon's Silver, White 2, and Sun, Radiant Historia, Riviera: The Promised Land, Shining Force series, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor's 1 and 2, Trails in the Sky series, Trails of Cold Steel series, The World Ends With You, and Undertale.  Again, too lazy to describe them in detail.

13. Play video games, watch movies/TV shows/anime, eat good food, sleep, Kate Upton, draw, read books, walk in the rain, transcend humanity, have a good retirement plan, punch a Neo Nazi in the face, visit someone from SF, make a video game, and write a 50 page analysis on your favourite thing ever.

14. Die, visit Serious Discussion, talk to the #1 poster on the site in any serious capacity, mispronounce my username (it's ray-fuh), ignore your health (including a lack of sleep), doing the lottery, any drug that's more potent than weed, prioritizing mafia over real life video games, kill me in EiMM, engage in discussions with the alt right, and forget to be happy.

23 hours ago, Ken Masters said:

What's one role you never got but you would love to play?

You won a million dollars: first thing you buy for the lulz?

How do magnets work?

1. Question Asker, because breaking the game open would be magnificent.  My only caveat is that I'd want to be an SK as well.

2. https://www.amazon.com/JL421-Badonkadonk-Land-Cruiser-Tank/dp/B00067F1CE/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

3. When a guy magnet and a girl magnet love each other very much...

1 hour ago, Prims said:

are you going to answer the questions posted in this thread?

1. Nope, also nice avatar.

32 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Should we nominate you a 2nd time for the well?

1. Yeah, I'm the best.

1 hour ago, Lord Gaius said:

12 players to play NOC with?

12 players to play OC with?

7. SB, Prims, Paperblade, Lord Gaius, BBM, Iris, Marth, Blitz, Via, BT, Vhaltz, Mitsuki

8. SB, Prims, Paperblade, Lord Gaius, BBM, Reinfleche, Marth, Blitz, Euklyd, BT, Vhaltz, Mitsuki

On 12/18/2017 at 3:34 PM, SB. said:

@Elieson if Iris is fine with it I don't mind.

@Elieson Oh, just shoot me a DM if you need anything answered.

@Refa, what's the secret to your popularity? :thinking:

nominating refa again, sb, paperblade, YOU CAN'T SPELL RAINBOW WITH REIN

Edited by Iris

[5:51 PM] bluedoom: I'm not able to post on SF fsr

[5:51 PM] bluedoom: but post my vote for me

[5:51 PM] bluedoom: Euklyd and Makaze

Edited by Refa
EMPHASIS