• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

YOU ARE NOT BEST GIRL.

Are you jealous?

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Rate my op.gg for season 7 and pre-season

Link me which account you want I'm lazy as shit.

36 minutes ago, Shinori said:

YOU ARE NOT BEST GIRL.

why are you mad sb is a better gril than you?????????

4) how shook were you when you realized ame was pronounced the weeb way and not amy???

5) so if refa is the american you, does that make it self-cest if you marry?

6) who's one retired player you'd like to bring back?

14 minutes ago, Shinori said:

s7: disgusting ornn abuser

preseason: disgusting eve abuser

7 minutes ago, Iris said:

4) how shook were you when you realized ame was pronounced the weeb way and not amy???

5) so if refa is the american you, does that make it self-cest if you marry?

6) who's one retired player you'd like to bring back?

4) I'm still going to pronounce it as "aim" forever. Not Ah-may-(be).

5) That's pretty fucked up.

6) You! To the community though I want Vhaltzuki to come back. They're cool to talk to even if they don't play games.

1 minute ago, SB. said:

6) You! To the community though I want Vhaltzuki to come back. They're cool to talk to even if they don't play games.

rude!!!! you got my hopes up!!!! this is why i prefer american sbrefa immensely!!!

jk not offended, mafia sucks never going back.

7) who's your favorite person to play mafia with (besides yourself, which means you can't answer refa, since you are him)?

8) so it turns out we share a birthday, does that mean we're also the same person? 

9) ah. choo. how does one remedy sickness? :'(

11 minutes ago, Iris said:

rude!!!! you got my hopes up!!!! this is why i prefer american sbrefa immensely!!!

jk not offended, mafia sucks never going back.

7) who's your favorite person to play mafia with (besides yourself, which means you can't answer refa, since you are him)?

8) so it turns out we share a birthday, does that mean we're also the same person? 

9) ah. choo. how does one remedy sickness? :'(

7) Re-FUCK. I uh... don't really know otherwise. I'm actually biased to a lot of motk players (Conq, Shadoweh, Serela, probably missing someone) but it might be just because I haven't played with them for a while. Shin maybe?

8) Well idk about you but I don't have boobs so I doubt it.

9) ah. choo. 

if you could go back to any time period/culture when and where would you go and why?

if you could own a pogeyman in real life who would you choose and why? no ditto or pogeys that can learn every move thats cheating

whats a hobby/skill/talent you would like to build if you had more free time?

if you could invent a law the world had to follow what would it be?

whats your biggest strength/weakness as a player?

what game did you learn the most from?

if you had to choose a sfer to marry based on personality who would it be and why? assume they take the gender of your preference

whyd you choose sb as a name?

assign 5 sfers a ninja turtle and one for april

favorite ice cream?

if you could meet anyone currently living on earth who would it be and why?

swag

58 minutes ago, YOLOSWAG said:

1) if you could go back to any time period/culture when and where would you go and why?

2) if you could own a pogeyman in real life who would you choose and why? no ditto or pogeys that can learn every move thats cheating

3) whats a hobby/skill/talent you would like to build if you had more free time?

4) if you could invent a law the world had to follow what would it be?

5) whats your biggest strength/weakness as a player?

6) what game did you learn the most from?

7) if you had to choose a sfer to marry based on personality who would it be and why? assume they take the gender of your preference

8) whyd you choose sb as a name?

9) assign 5 sfers a ninja turtle and one for april

10) favorite ice cream?

11) if you could meet anyone currently living on earth who would it be and why?

12) swag

1) 2017 was a pretty cool year until the near end of it so I'd probably go there. Otherwise uh... probably medieval Europe because knights and lords and all that shit seems kind of interesting but I don't think there's a lot of history I would like to experience firsthand.

2) Probably Vulpix or Ninetales because they're adorable. Mareep or Espeon could easily go here as well. 

3) Every now and then I mess around with drawing but I am absolutely atrocious with it. Every time I see a cool art piece or fanart thing I'm like "man I wish I could do that" but I don't have the motivation to really stick at it and I'm mostly happy with the things I spend my free time on anyway.

4) To consider other people's perspectives and don't assume that just because someone disagrees with you on something that they are an asshole or incompetent. 

5) As town, uh... I'm not really sure what my biggest strength is. Maybe being basically unlynchable as town as long as the rest of the game is awake? I don't think anything really sticks out. My weakness is that I sometimes attach myself to games too much emotionally and along with most of the time it feeling like shit when it happens, it tends to cloud my judgement and I go with things I want to be true instead of what probably makes sense. The first example that comes to my head was writing off kirsche and eclipse being town/town infighting in CYOU'RE for example because they were really the only other ones posting at one point. I got over it in the end and we won the game but it was close.

6) Touhou NOCfia taught me what not to do as town. That game was a shitfest but if it never happened I think I would have been awful at rolespec for absolutely forever and now I have a decent grasp on it and am less likely to clear people for bullshit reasons and to keep an open mind.

7) Refa because we're basically the same person anyway. But really because he's chill and I suck at confrontations so I think we'd both try to avoid stepping on each other's toes and I think we get along anyway.

8) When I was like 11 or something I joined Pokecommunity in order to download ROM hacks because you needed an account. A little while later I got into Fire Emblem off of a youtube video response on what I think was a chuggaaconroy video and ended up playing FE8 and being dreadful at it. I beat it eventually and then when I was less assbad I joined SF to download Tactics Universe... which I didn't actually need to do, but didn't know at the time. I ended up playing around in the drafting section for a while with a few other current mafia players (Elieson, Refa, BBM, Marth, I'm probably missing a few). 

But uh yeah I joined SF as Bolting at first because I didn't plan to post. I hung around in IPChat and wanted a different name, I think it was Nightmare who suggestejd Serious Sam so I went with that for a while despite never even having heard of the game because I don't even know, I was young and wanted to fit in or something I guess. A couple of "serious business" jokes later Shin brought up Serious Bananas and I thought it was funny so I blatantly stole that. I wouldn't really say the name applies much to me now and SB is just its own thing unless I need to put in a longer version for whatever reason.

This was longer than I thought actually. Huh.

9) Leonardo: Paperblade (he is leading this village)
Michelangelo: Shin (stuck in a perpetual state of shitposting)
Donatello: Prims (the smart guy who made sfmafia not play like ass probably)
Raphael: Shinori (THEY SPEAK IN ALL CAPS A LOT SO THAT'S LIKE GETTING ANGRY RIGHT)
April: Iris (apparently April is a news reporter and Iris asks a ton of questions so it's the same thing)

If this was a scumteam in a mafia game though it would probably be a trainwreck. Paper would get lynched D1 for not knowing how to play scum, being heavily bussed by most of his buddies. Shinori would look obvtown for the first day and then some new video game would come out and he would ruin his bus cred. Shin would get copped not for being scummy, but for being Shin, and Prims would die from a role that was actually trying to protect him in traditional scum Prims fashion. Iris would have gone inactive by this point due to school and she would be replaced by Blitz who would be unreadable for about a phase before getting lynched. Shinori would still reach 3p LYLO due to crossfire with SK!Via (he would die eventually though) but probably lose unless the other players had never played a game with Shinori before because his alignment tends to be fairly transparent lategame anyway. I don't know why I wrote all of this.

10) Chocolate, because simple is best.

11) Tbh I would probably want to meet up with old school friends I fell out of contact with. We used to be close and I kinda wonder what they're up to nowadays (except I keep hearing about one who got a girl pregnant and is now at Oxford with the poshest fucks in the universe). I'm probably missing something very obvious but idk there's nobody who I really feel like "yes I want to have a conversation with you" even though we've never met.

12) yolo

42 minutes ago, Iris said:

now that you have an increased knowledge of mbti have you found yourself using it more?

I actually used it in an assignment for uni a few days ago so that was kinda neat. I consider people's types a little but never really for a long period of time to actually reason it out (or alternatively I just don't know the person I'm thinking about well enough).

28 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Why are you from Hull?

Lies and slander.

30 minutes ago, SB. said:

Iris would have gone inactive by this point due to school and she would be replaced by Blitz who would be unreadable for about a phase before getting lynched.

Rude!!!

0) How does it feel to get betrayed in EiMM and then the Well while you were off to class? ;)

1)  So you'd rather marry Refa instead of Paperblade.... but Paperblade wants to marry you... what will you do to mend his poor heart!? :'(@Paperblade

Edited by Iris

21 minutes ago, Iris said:

Rude!!!

0) How does it feel to get betrayed in EiMM and then the Well while you were off to class? ;)

1)  So you'd rather marry Refa instead of Paperblade.... but Paperblade wants to marry you... what will you do to mend his poor heart!? :'(@Paperblade

It's true though!

0) Dude I even got betrayed in my class. First they gave me my grade back and it was decent but then YEP WE'RE DOING THE EXAM IN TWO WEEKS GOOD LUCK IN ESPORTS and it's so tragic.

1) Paper would probably just go for Refa to try and make me jealous tbh.

27 minutes ago, Iris said:

16) where do you and refa go for your honey moon?

17) smash marry kill: town refa, sk refa, scum refa

16) The graveyard QT because that's where all lovers end up in the end.

17) marry town, smash sk, kill scum

4 minutes ago, SB. said:

16) The graveyard QT because that's where all lovers end up in the end.

17) marry town, smash sk, kill scum

13) if you two were psycho lovers la la sfmm2, which one of you dies and which one of you becomes the serial murderer?

14) why does no one want to marry scum refa

15) are you paying attention to these numbers lol

10 hours ago, Iris said:

13) if you two were psycho lovers la la sfmm2, which one of you dies and which one of you becomes the serial murderer?

14) why does no one want to marry scum refa

15) are you paying attention to these numbers lol

13) We all know Refa would betray me again to become SK. It’s in his blood.

14) Idk man murdering people is kind of a turn off. At least SK Refa can kill scum maybe.

15) Not really.

3 hours ago, Grace said:

12.9) why does mafia suck?

This is very toxic behaviour. You should apologise to mafia, did you not consider that their feelings could be hurt? I expected better from you.

2 hours ago, Paperblade said:

1. What's your favorite pokemon?

2. how is your own personal reborn file going

1) I meme a lot about it being Castform or Plusle but that’s probably only half true becsuse even though I like them tbey’re pretty awful. Idk, I like Ampharos, Ninetales and Azumarill a lot. Thick Fat Azumarill is a hero.

2) It isn’t. Haven’t played it in a while.

Sap Sipper Azumarill is the true goat.

1. 12 Players to play NOC with?

2. 12 players to play OC with?

3. If you could make a pokemon, what would it be like? 

4. What's the real truth about hull bois? Why can't you read? 

5. Favorite scumteam you've ever been a part of?

6. Favorite drink? 

7. Can I dm you about the multifaction game now? I'm scrapping Type-0 it sucks

28 minutes ago, Lord Gaius said:

Sap Sipper Azumarill is the true goat.

1. 12 Players to play NOC with?

2. 12 players to play OC with?

3. If you could make a pokemon, what would it be like? 

4. What's the real truth about hull bois? Why can't you read? 

5. Favorite scumteam you've ever been a part of?

6. Favorite drink? 

7. Can I dm you about the multifaction game now? I'm scrapping Type-0 it sucks

Thick Fat Azumarill saved my ass in BW2 challenge mode nuzlocke. It has my infinite respect.

1) Prims Paperblade Boron Refa Shin BBM Manix Via Mitsuki Elieson Blitz Psych

2) sub boron out for Rein, Via for kirsche and Manix for Marth. Realistically those last two should be in the NOC as well but I just listed who came to mind first and added Psych because we need Psych gaming.

3) SANDSTORM CASTFORM but uh probably some kind of speedy physical ice type or a goofy looking dragon.

4) Fuck you.

5) idk most of my fun scumgames were years ago. MLP and BRITSCUM were both good ones and Hard NOCs sticks out solely because of the cult tailor shit we tried to salvage a horribly losing game.

6) I haven’t had it a lot but every time I have Jack Daniels it tends to be a good time.

7) Yeah but I’m at work rn so don’t expect a response right away.

1) Favorite role you've been of every alignment?
2) Any unpopular opinions on common roles?
3) Name a role that you wish you could've had in any game.
4) Power-rank these games I hosted you were around for: Choral Mafia V, Badass Mafia 1, Badass Mafia 2, RTFR2, Encounter Mafia, Resurgence Mafia
5) Least favorite mafia game to you that other people liked?
6) Favorite game of mafia that other people didn't like?
7) Best avatar I used on Discord or Skype that you can remember?
8) What champion do you expect me to do worst on that I play frequently
9) Power rank all the NA teams
10) Thoughts on Iris's inability to count?

55 minutes ago, Reinfleche said:

10) Thoughts on Iris's inability to count?

Shhh, I'm only doing that to show that SB doesn't read!

Best Eevee evolution? Second best evolution?  I will judge you for this more than you can imagine.

Do you play fire emblem heroes?

What are your thoughts on me selling my league account and becoming a professional booster?

How much do you think I could sell my account for on Ebay? https://gyazo.com/ea214654c574161ec1e4762b309ed46c

Thoughts on the AMV - Shelter?  You've probably heard of it but if you haven't it's what Iris's avatar is from. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0

What do you think my most played champion across all of my accounts is?  You can have 3 guesses.  This includes normals as well as ranked over the past like few seasons.  (Hint, it's not eve or ornn.)

Who is best Waifu?

Who is best Husbando?

We gucchi?