The Second Well

SB.

31 minutes ago, Shinori said:

1) Favorite role you've been of every alignment?
2) Any unpopular opinions on common roles?
3) Name a role that you wish you could've had in any game.
4) Power-rank these games I hosted you were around for: Choral Mafia V, Badass Mafia 1, Badass Mafia 2, RTFR2, Encounter Mafia, Resurgence Mafia
5) Least favorite mafia game to you that other people liked?
6) Favorite game of mafia that other people didn't like?
7) Best avatar I used on Discord or Skype that you can remember?
8) What champion do you expect me to do worst on that I play frequently
9) Power rank all the NA teams
10) Thoughts on Iris's inability to count?

1) Mafia: the hydra in SFMM4 because it was funny, Town: Co-Driver in Healer for accidentally killing "obvtown" scum and ITP: Joker is infinitely the most interesting even if it was ridiculously hard to play

2) Watcher is probably not nearly as broken as hosts think it is. Colourblind Cop bores me to death. Scum extra kills are interesting and should probably be considered (but not used) more often than they really are to keep games unpredictable.

3) Shulk from CYOU'RE owned and it's sad that it never got to do anything.

4) I never read CMV properly. Badass 1 > Badass 3 > Badass 2 > RTFR1 > Encounter > RTFR2

5) Not so much game related but I don't like Kirby maf's gimmick that much. That might be because I dislike variable opens in general though.

6) Healer was fun in spite of the setup.

7) Chane is easily the most memorable so I'm just going to say that.

8) NA RENGAR

9) CLG > TSM > FOX > TL > C9 > 100T > Clutch > GG > Fly > OpTic. FOX might be too high but Huni has always carried his team to top 2. TL might just collapse because it's TL.

10) Her new glasses can't come soon enough.

53 minutes ago, Shinori said:

1) Best Eevee evolution? Second best evolution?  I will judge you for this more than you can imagine.

2) Do you play fire emblem heroes?

3) What are your thoughts on me selling my league account and becoming a professional booster?

4) How much do you think I could sell my account for on Ebay? https://gyazo.com/ea214654c574161ec1e4762b309ed46c

5) Thoughts on the AMV - Shelter?  You've probably heard of it but if you haven't it's what Iris's avatar is from. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0

6) What do you think my most played champion across all of my accounts is?  You can have 3 guesses.  This includes normals as well as ranked over the past like few seasons.  (Hint, it's not eve or ornn.)

7) Who is best Waifu?

8) Who is best Husbando?

9) We gucchi?

1) Espeon > Flareon > Jolteon > Umbreon > Sylveon > Vaporeon > Glaceon > Leafeon. You can judge me but you're WRONG.

2) On and off, recently not much bc I switched phones and need to switch Heroes over at some point.

3) If it makes the money do it lmao

4) idk people are idiots

5) It's good! I listen to the music from it every now and then but the video makes me kind of uncomfortable at the end lol.

6) Riven, Riven, Riven but deep down you just want to one trick Maokai for the rest of your life.

7) uh

8) uhhhhh

9) Only if you pick knock ups when I lock in Yasuo.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SB. said:

1) Espeon > Flareon > Jolteon > Umbreon > Sylveon > Vaporeon > Glaceon > Leafeon. You can judge me but you're WRONG.

6) Riven, Riven, Riven but deep down you just want to one trick Maokai for the rest of your life.

Don't you dare mention maokai to me and you Eevee tastes are sad. :|  Umbreon is too low on that list for your list to be worth any merit.

I legitimately enjoy playing Maokai. The champ is funny as fuck (local tree beats up idiot with gun) and half the time he's overtuned to do as much damage as a carry anyway.

On 1/8/2018 at 9:40 PM, SB. said:

6) You! To the community though I want Vhaltzuki to come back. They're cool to talk to even if they don't play games.

I have no idea how you guys still remember about me after so long.

Vhaltz still needs to send me the link to the Discord chat, blame him.

Anyways now that I've actually logged in I'll ask a couple of questions:

- Who's the best RWBY waifu?

- Which are some of the strengths and weaknesses you see in the overall tendencies in story development? As in, any kind of story in any kind of medium, be it videogames, series or books.

- What do you like to see in character development?

- Do you actually write fiction?

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Vhaltz still needs to send me the link to the Discord chat, blame him.

Please, like we could ever forget the shipping queen

I'm PM'ing it to you

4 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

1) - Who's the best RWBY waifu?

2) - Which are some of the strengths and weaknesses you see in the overall tendencies in story development? As in, any kind of story in any kind of medium, be it videogames, series or books.

3) - What do you like to see in character development?

4) - Do you actually write fiction?

After the traumatic experience of the 0-shot driver claim, there was no way I could forget you.

1) The answer is always Weiss. She's like Ruby (who I also like) in that she's true to her beliefs but she's much less of an idiot about it and less static as a character. She was also easily the best character in Volume 4. Not gonna say much in detail to avoid spoiling Rein though.

2) Uh... what most published works of any sort tend to get right is the feeling of escalation as shit gets real towards the end of a book/season/whatever. As for the bad, uh... when it feels like the main character is the sole driving force of the world. Sometimes it fits in narrative, sometimes you get Pokemon Reborn. 

3) Enough to make someone seem like a person rather than a gimmick. Actual progression is less necessary for me to enjoy a character as long as the way they act is well reasoned and they aren't static in terms of the range of emotions they display (so they aren't just always happy despite everything around them going wrong).

4) I go through phases. I haven't for a while just because it tends to take a while for me to work out ideas and attempting to force it usually makes it kinda lame and I'm wary of taking too much inspiration from stuff I just watched or else it's like... why would I do it.

Well, I guess this is happening. Here goes nothing.

I'm a 21 year old [gender is a social construct] living in various locations along Texas's I-35 corridor. As of one month ago, I have a film degree. So, as you might expect, I'm currently unemployed. I'm looking to get involved in game design but that's a hard industry to break into so I may have to figure something else out.

I've been playing mafia on Smogon since 2011, primarily in OC formats. Since 2016 I've been trying to expand my NOC skills by playing on Mafia Universe, and they turned out to be so incompetent that they made me a moderator. I pretty much just came to SF for EIMMs and memes but it turns out you guys are pretty cool so I figured what the hey, I'll try to stick around a bit.

In my free time (which, currently, is all of my time) I play too many video games - as a slightly apologetic weeb, I'm a big fan of visual novels and JRPGs. I firmly believe that the greatest game of all time is Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and that there has never been a bad person who enjoyed that game. I have been battling a crippling League of Legends addiction since 2012. It's a terrible game, don't play it.

My sleep schedule is Just The Worst

Anime is good sometimes. JoJo, Kill la Kill, and Steins;Gate are some of my favorites. Sometimes I watch with my girlfriend, which is pretty cool.

I've never made a joke in my life.

I also talk too much so I'm gonna shut up and leave some room for you guys to actually ask me things.

15 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Howdy!

Do you mean you came to SF for mafia memes?

What memes did you hear about that made you come here?

Are there stories or something of our mafia on other websites?  If so, then what are some of these stories about?

From what I had heard from esteemed user Paperblade (who I've known for a fairly long time), a significant chunk of SF mafia, EIMM especially, sounded like a giant goof fest. Clinical trials have proven this hypothesis time and time again.

The main story I recall in particular is the story of Faust, but I also recall multiple stories which involved Paperblade as a cultist, which is an inherently meme-worthy alignment to play as.

I don't think tales of SF exploits have really spread beyond what Paperblade's told me or of what EIMMs have occurred on Mafia Universe.

14 minutes ago, Paperblade said:

What's your favorite pokemon that isn't part of the Spheal line?

Ampharos. It's not even close, really.

Do you play sports? If yes, which?

How did the dad rock meme start?

Favourite genre for movies/books/anime?

What's your favourite Jojo part?

And also... favourite Jojo character?

And...who is the best Jojo?