The Second Well

SB.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, well, I suppose it's defaulting to me, unless the math is super off in my brain when I skimmed the posts. o_o

The name's Eury, and I've been pretty inactive the past year or so on SF Moofia forums (only place I really reside in on SF). Don't ask me why you people voted for me, but I'll be around to answer whatever comes my way.

Rank Eevee and Co. from best to worst.

Amelia or Winter Lissa?

Who is the best Twin-tailed girl?

Which Male lord is the best male lord in Fire emblem?

Where do you feel I should improve on in League?

Smash, Marry, Kill: Camilla, NY Camilla, Spring Camilla.

Myrrh, Fae, or Young tiki for cutest dragon?

If you could have any unit in Fire Emblem Heroes, who would it be?

If you could have any Fire emblem character as a roommate in real life who would it be?

On the opposite, who would you NOT want as a roommate from fire emblem?

I'll think of more later.

Edited by Shinori

12 minutes ago, Eurykins said:

Uh, well, I suppose it's defaulting to me, unless the math is super off in my brain when I skimmed the posts. o_o

The name's Eury, and I've been pretty inactive the past year or so on SF Moofia forums (only place I really reside in on SF). Don't ask me why you people voted for me, but I'll be around to answer whatever comes my way.

Also this is a shitty self introduction, you haven't even told people what you've been up to since you quit SF.

. . .hey Shinori.  In lieu of Actual SF Mod Stuff (since this really doesn't break any rules). . .

. . .Eury will be handing out any and all punishments in my stead.

You have been warned. :P:

11 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Rank Eevee and Co. from best to worst.

Amelia or Winter Lissa?

Who is the best Twin-tailed girl?

While Male lord is the best male lord in Fire emblem?

Where do you feel I should improve on in League?

Smash, Marry, Kill: Camilla, NY Camilla, Spring Camilla.

Myrrh, Fae, or Young tiki for cutest dragon?

If you could have any unit in Fire Emblem Heroes, who would it be?

If you could have any Fire emblem character as a roommate in real life who would it be?

On the opposite, who would you NOT want as a roommate from fire emblem?

I'll think of more later.

Eevee and Co.... Fine fine fine. Best/Non-scummy to scummy tier shit I'd rather not use in my games.

Espeon = Glaceon (Personal usage the most, and I love their animation/sounds) > Leafeon > Umbreon > Jolteon > Flareon = Vaporeon > Sylveon (Just never played a Pokemon game that had this evolution or have ever used it before. Am also not one for hyper cutesy things like Sylveon.)

No real preferrence. Amelia would win by default as I just know/used her more often in FE games.

Yuno Gasai, obviously.

"WHILE MALE LORD IS THE BEST" LMAO. Nice typing. Uh, Ephraim has always been one I actually really liked. Ike is a close second, 'cause he's badass as fuck in most cases.

You need to stop fucking feeding.

Smash NY Camilla, Marry Camilla (best waifu protection NA), Kill Spring Camilla (hopefully the easiest to kill as the only one without a melee/phys weapon)

Myrrh 10/10. Never cared for Fae, and Young Tiki would be second.

Sonya. +10

Keaton, because he's cute af and I wanted to romance him the moment I saw his interactions in-game/during the first chapter you meet/recruit him.

Spring Camilla, given the above. Would rather not have murder target in the same room that I reside in.

10 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Also this is a shitty self introduction, you haven't even told people what you've been up to since you quit SF.

Yeah, well, I was also voted out of the goddamned blue for whatever reason. And I've not done anything super exciting either since I was last here, so...

14 minutes ago, BBM said:

WHY DID YOU LEAVE US

I merely took a hiatus of sorts. Considered coming back at some point, with Shinori nagging on me to join in some of the current games floating around and to be more active. But life and job stuff hit the wall, and hours/shifts went crazy as of late, so I didn't think I'd have a dependable means/time frames to be able to keep up with games well without seeming off or inactive in comparison to how I used to be able to play Moofia. 

That, and I think I intimidate or burn people out with wallposts. And I'd rather not make people apprehensive to join games in lieu of having to deal with them, so... lol.

Spoiler

Why hello thar guys. I'm rather disappointed that the one I mentored for has been pretty dead in-thread/game (and hasn't spoken to me once wrt to it), so I'm here to pick up the slack. If you guys have enough time to sit idle and not contribute, then you obviously have enough time to read the incoming post. [i'm not known as the "The Queen of Wallposts" for nothing, and there's a lot for me to cover. So without further ado, time to get down to business.]

You are Eurykins, Town Wallposter.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, eleifend mollis nulla eget nullam vel ligula, amet ac veniam sodales, lacinia venenatis commodo blandit magnis, congue justo. Donec velit ullamcorper incidunt suspendisse, suspendisse sem, dictum a ultrices ante et id eget. Amet suscipit ut donec volutpat eget. Aperiam debitis, non non facilisis, nullam quis vivamus orci vestibulum mollis, vel luctus. Nam ridiculus vestibulum neque facilisi iaculis eu, tortor cras morbi, eu ultricies ultrices inceptos sem provident nunc. Suspendisse tellus viverra sed turpis ullamcorper, malesuada minima sed vitae. Vestibulum libero pharetra sed ac sapien, diam aliquam tincidunt maecenas mollis arcu nunc, faucibus congue eget integer lobortis nullam turpis. Odio augue.

Dolor ante facere vel omnis, rhoncus placerat facilisi molestie, sem dui dolor at pellentesque mus ullamcorper. Aliquam elit auctor quam morbi dolor amet, gravida pellentesque ante ac congue felis consectetuer, potenti ut integer vivamus gravida auctor, a duis bibendum ante mauris. Omnis sit aenean phasellus lorem, eu ullamcorper turpis odio eget, convallis libero nam volutpat. Nulla praesent sed sed pellentesque mauris. Nam faucibus hac, amet arcu. Arcu facilisis et, volutpat duis, scelerisque varius laoreet ea. Donec pariatur ligula condimentum erat interdum tristique, porttitor posuere, in quisque dapibus etiam. Justo diam enim tincidunt. Vestibulum vestibulum sodales sem egestas, vel lectus, at viverra faucibus scelerisque. Nec etiam nec sed vivamus eos at.

Amet dui ultricies velit, nunc enim et, convallis risus in dictumst, volutpat leo nulla dictum lacinia non eros, etiam a mollis pede. Dolor ut maecenas quam, pellentesque suspendisse elementum felis, quis a wisi proin suscipit feugiat. In duis amet, varius et nulla. Porta mauris enim bibendum vivamus arcu montes, vitae urna, quam imperdiet congue sodales molestie, pede fringilla elit hendrerit dolore sodales, sit ipsum amet. Fusce consequat in, quam ligula est sed, ac praesent mauris purus. Sit sed ac porta purus ut, facilisi varius dignissim morbi ac. Lorem morbi sodales in id vitae vel, sem est in, fringilla sagittis dictum nec varius non ante, eros leo vel tincidunt mauris. In vel luctus nullam rutrum quos maecenas, vel sapien sagittis, at ullamcorper morbi libero duis justo, malesuada ullamcorper, quam pharetra turpis nec enim. Dui augue, sem sed mi quis. Lorem condimentum, pellentesque velit sed aliquet elementum pellentesque, scelerisque vitae, lacus malesuada, ridiculus nibh nulla. Molestie mattis quis interdum pellentesque neque, eu sed orci vitae nulla, magnis neque a amet purus, sagittis sed conubia duis, suspendisse vitae nisl felis sem.

Ipsam lacus libero sodales quam in, auctor orci cras vestibulum a ut orci, lectus urna, eu aenean quis diam est quis. Ligula massa vel wisi magna, fusce mi curabitur montes suspendisse aliquam, per ut a integer bibendum pede urna, metus dapibus fermentum. Massa sit velit cras, viverra in arcu eu egestas nullam, mi mattis mauris non mi amet. Dolor lectus aenean nisl vestibulum hymenaeos, et arcu quam venenatis fames odio integer, venenatis vitae quaerat proin. Proin suspendisse risus, ultrices magna nulla, adipiscing wisi vel vitae convallis nec, id purus adipiscing velit, urna sit nullam in eu amet. Nunc risus donec, id dui ut est dis sociis, ullamcorper ut aliquet, lorem eget quisque ultrices fermentum interdum, odio aenean condimentum a. Faucibus nec ullamcorper tristique, volutpat tortor ipsum aliquam magnis turpis eu, nunc tincidunt, et phasellus ridiculus mollis magna in, tortor in ipsum integer congue ut in. Amet cras enim metus rutrum dis rutrum, sed dolor et pellentesque lorem. Non molestie ut arcu aenean ut. Ultricies mattis ipsum sapien pellentesque vestibulum et, urna nostra lorem donec risus dictumst. Sapien sapien, cursus sed faucibus integer, feugiat in urna. Urna sed, nec dui quis vel, pellentesque etiam congue feugiat ut lacus.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur? At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere

Li Europan lingues es membres del sam familie. Lor separat existentie es un myth. Por scientie, musica, sport etc, litot Europa usa li sam vocabular. Li lingues differe solmen in li grammatica, li pronunciation e li plu commun vocabules. Omnicos directe al desirabilite de un nov lingua franca: On refusa continuar payar custosi traductores. At solmen va esser necessi far uniform grammatica, pronunciation e plu sommun paroles. Ma quande lingues coalesce, li grammatica del resultant lingue es plu simplic e regulari quam ti del coalescent lingues. Li nov lingua franca va esser plu simplic e regulari quam li existent Europan lingues. It va esser tam simplic quam Occidental in fact, it va esser Occidental. A un Angleso it va semblar un simplificat Angles, quam un skeptic Cambridge amico dit me que Occidental es.Li Europan lingues es membres del sam familie. Lor separat existentie es un myth. Por scientie, musica, sport etc, litot Europa usa li sam vocabular. Li lingues differe solmen in li grammatica, li pronunciation e li plu commun vocabules. Omnicos directe al desirabilite de un nov lingua franca: On refusa continuar payar custosi traductores. At solmen va esser necessi far uniform grammatica, pronunciation e plu sommun paroles.

This is how I feel when reading your posts.

Since you spend so much time writing up long posts which no one actually reads, no one actually feels like targeting you. As a result, non-killing actions on you will fail.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Write walls about USER." People will not actually read your post, and it will be so distracting that they'll decide to target you instead. However, killers are a bit more determined than that, so they will stick to their target.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats are eliminated.

10 minutes ago, Eurykins said:

I merely took a hiatus of sorts. Considered coming back at some point, with Shinori nagging on me to join in some of the current games floating around and to be more active. But life and job stuff hit the wall, and hours/shifts went crazy as of late, so I didn't think I'd have a dependable means/time frames to be able to keep up with games well without seeming off or inactive in comparison to how I used to be able to play Moofia. 

That, and I think I intimidate or burn people out with wallposts. And I'd rather not make people apprehensive to join games in lieu of having to deal with them, so... lol.

nah literally the last game I was thinking "it would be so much better if these wallposts were made by Eury bc then I'd know this slot was town"

12 minutes ago, Shinori said:

How well do you think you know me and my inner thoughts?  Scale of 1-10

1 Being you know nothing, 10 being you could answer any question with we will say 95% accuracy.

Hmmm. I'd say around a 7 or 8, because I know there are a few spectrums/areas that I've not ever asked you about. NOW STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS AND LET ME ANSWER QUESTIONS FROM OTHER PEOPLE INSTEAD, GEEZ.

12 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Also I always just thought the wall-posts meant they were here, never took it as a town read cause she did the same thing as scum. :|

While the bolded is partially true, I did notice that my wallposts sometimes weren't as long/detailed as scum than Townside, as I became more self-conscious and attempted to be more careful in what I was saying with my notions. Town!me doesn't give much fucks in coming off in a wrong tone and I'll hyper tunnel all day phase if it means digging scum out. Scum!me often kinda hangs back and re-reads my own posts to ensure I didn't scumslip or say something that could inadvertently ship a buddy that wasn't already in the limelight of things.