The Second Well

SB.

22 minutes ago, Iris said:

5) Not sure why you had to clarify *Reborn* Gym Leaders instead of just regular Pokemon Gym Leaders, unless you're implying we could be the next Pokemon Essentials Edge game. I'll get back to you on this (maybe).

I'm sure we have The Potential.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your plans for the future?

Why did you pick Economics?

Thoughts on New England?

How did you get introduced to mafia?

How annoying was it playing mafia with me when I did not have internet access?

What is your impression of SFMafia?

Do you like Hellsing?

Favourite video games?

Give reasons for why Mario Kart is the best game.

How did the Iris meme over here start?

EDIT:

Who is your fav DBZ character, apart from Launch?

Edited by Magnificence Incarnate

6 hours ago, SB. said:

What makes you keep coming back to sfmafia even if you don’t really play now?

I'm in the Discord and I talk to a few cool people, so yeah.

3 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

What is your impression of SFMafia?

Do you like Hellsing?

Favourite video games?

Give reasons for why Mario Kart is the best game.

How did the Iris meme over here start?

Who is your fav DBZ character, apart from Launch?

You're a good bunch. I mean that very genuinely.

Haven't seen it!

Fire Emblem, duh. ;/ In all honesty, I hate assigning favorites/ranking very broad items against each other because of how different they are. Like I really don't have preferred video games---my favorite game depends on my mood. Just to name one, I'll go with Secret of Mana because of 1) nostalgia factor 2) amazing 3p co-op in 16BIT days (having siblings also helped).

Hm, it's one of the best drinking video games (don't drink and drive!) to play with people.

It started pretty soon after I came into Far from the Forest. I want to say it was Dio (a SF user) who started it, but it could have very well been Nightmare. They thought my username came from that, ha!

Launch isn't my favorite character at all. I change my Discord DP with my sister, and we've done pretty fun iconic duos (we're currently the two sides of Launch). My favorite DBZ character depends on the saga, but I like Future!Trunks, Kid!Trunks, Goten, Cell Games!Gohan and Piccolo.

12 hours ago, Blitz said:

What are your plans for the future?

Why did you pick Economics?

Thoughts on New England?

How did you get introduced to mafia?

How annoying was it playing mafia with me when I did not have internet access?

Not too sure.

I came into college knowing I did not enjoy any physical/life sciences; I took a couple courses in high school and I thought it was a practical major that I liked and also it allowed me enough free room to explore under interests as well.

New England is great, despite the fact that summer is too hot and winter is too cold. I like the political atmosphere here for the most part. It's not too much different from most of the northeastern US, anyways.

Mafia is a well known party game that plenty of kids used to play during recess in elementary school. With regards to forum mafia, I joined one year after being on SF, and I think it's because of that interest why I decided to join (also because I was a FE4 kid/FE4 mafia seemed like a first good mafia---it wasn't).

Only a mild hindrance. Rapier was the worst offender (active lurker AFK town strong).

13 hours ago, Propeller Knight said:

how much do u love me

Much more than you'll ever know. <3

On 12/14/2017 at 8:35 PM, BBM said:

what's your favourite movie ever and what's your favourite movie that was released this year?

Embarrassingly enough, I haven't seen a movie in theaters since 2015 (I really don't enjoy movie theaters, or maybe it's just paying for movies, lol). I have a hard time determining my favorite movie ever, so I'll go with my copout, Dead Poets Society, but here's some honorable mentions in other categories:

3D animated movie: Ratatouille
Western 2D animation: The Lion King
Anime movie: Summer Wars

On 12/14/2017 at 8:32 PM, kirsche said:

Favourite Spiral: Bonds of reasoning character? What do you think of the manga?

Have you watched flip flappers?

Hiyono, easily. I like Hizumi and Ayumu a fair amount, but Hiyono easily brought out the best in Ayumu / my favorite moments of the manga center around her (she really epitomizes the idea of being a believer, even after the reveal). I like the manga a lot, even though it could be perceived as sort of preachy. I wouldn't recommend the anime (I have only seen a few episodes) because I feel as if the tone is not the same as the manga (it's a bit bittersweet in the end).

Nope.

Edited by Iris

Refa (5): Yoloswag, SB, Iris, Paperblade, Marth

Lord Gaius (4): Yoloswag, Paperblade, BBM, Refa

SB (3): Yoloswag, Iris, Via

Via (3): Iris, Lord Gaius, BBM

Yoloswag (2): SB, Lord Gaius

Paperblade (2): SB, Via

Marth (1): Lord Gaius

Elieson (1): Via

Cam (1): BBM

Despite Refa’s best efforts, its his turn.

1: How's it feel to be second pick in the second well?

2: Ever played a pkmn Nuzlocke? Details if yes plz

3: What games do you even play nowadays?

4: Are you happy with the secret santa person you got for the SFSmash discord SS?

5: What game should I get tyler and lexi for christmas?

also @SB. I was a loser and didn't really notice that Iris was officially up for questining, can i ask her belated stuff? 

Hi, I'm Iris Refa; I'm 21 24 (hoping to not get older now, thanks), born and raised in New England this planet. Still there, too.

I've been on SF for a bit over 7 a number of years and started playing mafia around 6 years ago am eager to play my first mafia game! I think (not sure, if someone else has better memory, feel free to correct me) my first game was FE4 Mafia (circa. late 2014) where I was town and was really confused all the time has never happened.  However, once I dreamt I was in a mafia game called Musical Chairs Mafia. My claim to fame in this fictional game is where I inadvertently murdered Kelsey Green in Choral Mafia IV tracked scum murdering me as a 1x tracker,  where I was also very confused. I don't really play anymore have never played in the first place, but it's nice to see SF Mafia is alive again~!

If I don't answer your question, then it's probably because I have no idea what the answer is myself fuck you.  Good thing I'll be answering all questions probably.

Edited by Refa