Rate the Movie or TV Show Music Above You

Ae†her

Since these threads usually die due to them being too specific, unpopular, or too limited in what can be covered, I thought what would be a good Rate the <Type of Music> Above You, and I thought about movie and TV show OSTs. Some of my favorite music comes from TV shows and movies, and think for a lot of people the same can be said so without further to do lets get this thread started.

If you're new to these kinds of threads, and want to know what to do, I'll tell ya. You rate the Original Move or TV Show Song above you, and then post your own favorite Original Movie or TV Show Song, and leave the cycle for the next users. Don't feel like you can only participate once you can keep posting your favorite tracks after someone else has gone. This is a good way to share movie and show titles to other Forest members who might be interested.

Of course  I will post the first song.

Edited by Logos
Not necessarily songs damn it.

Felt kind of random, but as for the song's quality itself, I'd give it a 5.5/10. It's still a composed song, but I felt nothing interesting, amusing, or touching from it.

Flight - Man of Steel

Edited by Logos
Link wasn't working

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well at least one person is into their movie and tv show soundtracks :D lol

On Topic: I would give it a solid 8/10 for the whole thing. The beginning kind of reminds of me of a song from the Dark Knight Rises OST. The second half was more big-action-scene oriented, and I imagine that's what it was played on, and it sounds fantastic.

David Redux - Legion OST

Edited by Ae†her