What class should I make Rhajat for Endgame

I'd say Dark Falcon, considering that flight helps with circumventing some of the gimmicks.

1 hour ago, Centh said:

Sorc or Witch imo. S rank tomes is so amazing + sorc has access to Nos tome. That being said, I have not played through Rev, but I know flight is important due to how wonky the maps are.

I don't really see S rank as amazing - all I get for the trouble is the ability to use a rather worthless weapon...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Never got why folks went Nyx!Rhajat, she gets sorc naturally by swiping the correct direction on Ophelia.

The hidden adds for S-Ranks are nuts and that's why folks value em.

Ending class for Rhajat you want Sorc (For the hidden sorc stats+srank adds to fix her aim) or Oni Cheiftain for maximal fat. Dark flyer is crap lategame, let kinshi's and actual-fucking-dragons fill your bird needs.

3 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I don't really see S rank as amazing - all I get for the trouble is the ability to use a rather worthless weapon...

Basically all the S-rank weapon classes ALSO have an inherent passive bonus to some combination of Hit, Dodge, Critical, or Avoid. 

Sorcerer: +5 Hit, +10 Critical, +5 Dodge

Witch and Swordmaster:  +10 Critical, +10 Avoid

Sniper: +10 Critical and +10 Hit

Spear Master:  +10 Critical and +10 Dodge

Berserker: +20 Critical, but a drawback of -5 Dodge.  

etc. 

Edited by astrophys

49 minutes ago, astrophys said:

Basically all the S-rank weapon classes ALSO have an inherent passive bonus to some combination of Hit, Dodge, Critical, or Avoid. 

etc. 

I know that, but I wouldn't say that the S rank classes are unequivocally better than other classes (some of them, like Spear Master, are actually worthwhile, but others, like Swordmaster and Berserker... not so much)...

16 hours ago, astrophys said:

etc. 

You forgot MN's thuper +5 all.

All promoted classes have this. The Srank users just get better passives.

S-wrank wta (or double wta!) is still important because it stacks with this hidden add and the high base/cap stats of srank classes to break the game in half with the right skill setups. This mostly applys to Sorc/zerk/MN, sniper/Sm are significantly worse at combat but they're still head and shoulders over most non-S setups.

(Spearmasters are the redheaded stepchild of Sranks...they're just a significantly worse Basara in every way ft a faire skill. Quioxtic is bad but damn Ba is powerful yo. Seriously just don't bother with Spearmaster.)

Edited by joshcja

8 hours ago, joshcja said:

(Spearmasters are the redheaded stepchild of Sranks...they're just a significantly worse Basara in every way ft a faire skill. Quioxtic is bad but damn Ba is powerful yo. Seriously just don't bother with Spearmaster.)

lol, Badsara. What's it have going for it??? Oh, wait, I know that already.... Absolutely nothing!!!

32 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

lol, Badsara. What's it have going for it??? Oh, wait, I know that already.... Absolutely nothing!!!

I'll humor you on this one.

Ba is the answer to "what if generals were good?"

BA has the highest bases/growths in the game, has full effectiveness coverage with good braves, triangle control, and range control. Also it's fat as fuck. It see's a lot of use with pony/guard in Br/Rev and is the only viable postgame "tank" option. I rarely discuss it because A) Its only useable on Hayitaka in CQ and B) Lancelock/Sage are total booty garbage for combat so folks use it anyways. Oni/Magik is better in-game as damage slants heavily to physical and the bolt axe is horribly OP but Oni has a very limited pool and significantly worse growths while magik suits very few units long term so Ba holds a wide niche.

Rend is situational and quioxtic is actively bad so you're dipping other classes for skills, but as a final class/growth class in Br/Rev/Post Ba is BA.

Edited by joshcja

3 hours ago, joshcja said:

I'll humor you on this one.

Ba is the answer to "what if generals were good?"

BA has the highest bases/growths in the game, has full effectiveness coverage with good braves, triangle control, and range control. Also it's fat as fuck. It see's a lot of use with pony/guard in Br/Rev and is the only viable postgame "tank" option. I rarely discuss it because A) Its only useable on Hayitaka in CQ and B) Lancelock/Sage are total booty garbage for combat so folks use it anyways. Oni/Magik is better in-game as damage slants heavily to physical and the bolt axe is horribly OP but Oni has a very limited pool and significantly worse growths while magik suits very few units long term so Ba holds a wide niche.

Rend is situational and quioxtic is actively bad so you're dipping other classes for skills, but as a final class/growth class in Br/Rev/Post Ba is BA.

"Good braves"... Ha! If I wanted good braves, I'd play another Fire Emblem game - braves in Fates are hot garbage. And I don't think Basara has it any better than Oni or Malig with the units that can access it - Oboro and Shiro are both physically oriented, with the former having a shiny goose egg for Magic, and the latter also has a goose egg for base magic growth (the only mothers who give him anything resembling a magic growth are Orochi, who flat out ruins him, and Revelation-exclusive Elise, who is little better and is best used elsewhere), Orochi has good magic and crap growths almost everywhere else, Hayato's underleveled (at least in Birthright), and Rhajat is dependent on her mother as well. FYI Fates has no postgame worth discussing, in case you didn't get the memo, and you clearly didn't (lolpvp). It doesn't help that Basara's pair up bonuses are laughable (oh, wow, luck and resistance, that'll certainly be a lifesaver...). So why in the seven hells am I supposed to believe that Basara is anything other than just another junk hybrid class again...??? And if there's a red-headed stepchild of S ranks, it's Swordmaster, which, to put it not-so-nicely, has seen better days...

4 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

"Good braves"... Ha! If I wanted good braves, I'd play another Fire Emblem game - braves in Fates are hot garbage. And I don't think Basara has it any better than Oni or Malig with the units that can access it - Oboro and Shiro are both physically oriented, with the former having a shiny goose egg for Magic, and the latter also has a goose egg for base magic growth (the only mothers who give him anything resembling a magic growth are Orochi, who flat out ruins him, and Revelation-exclusive Elise, who is little better and is best used elsewhere), Orochi has good magic and crap growths almost everywhere else, Hayato's underleveled (at least in Birthright), and Rhajat is dependent on her mother as well. FYI Fates has no postgame worth discussing, in case you didn't get the memo, and you clearly didn't (lolpvp). It doesn't help that Basara's pair up bonuses are laughable (oh, wow, luck and resistance, that'll certainly be a lifesaver...). So why in the seven hells am I supposed to believe that Basara is anything other than just another junk hybrid class again...??? And if there's a red-headed stepchild of S ranks, it's Swordmaster, which, to put it not-so-nicely, has seen better days...

None of this is relevant information or informed argument. It's just a rambling list of old pet peeves and biased claims you've desperately reformatted to fit the current argument, unfortunately none of it fits the current argument.

Yeahnah braves are still dumbstrong.

Good job ignoring 3/3 reclass seals. Final destination, fox only.

Ba is a class with stellar bases in everything. (No idea why) It's good for units with bad bases. We've been over this.

Ba has the highest growth total in the game. It's good for units with bad growths. Been there, said that.

Being in a hybrid class does not obligate a unit to use their offstat offense. Bolt Naginata is pretty gnarly. This is obvious.

Ba is clearly not a good pairup fodder choice. Oh no. It's caps are also mediocre offensively, but that's true of every class not named zerk/sorc. Shrug.

See, while I would normally discredit post, Ba at extreme invest can tank there. In the land of +27 zerksorcwit hsnipers. So, much, fat.

Something something Sm is Levants new Be?

Edited by joshcja