Question about dancer tomes

Silverdawn77

Ok so I got super lucky with the dancer banner and have an extra inigo (who I'm not planning on using cuz I have g!azura) and was wondering if giving his tome to my rhajat would be viable. I have a similar build with my tailtiu with the singers cord, she heals 19 damage per attack. I know it's not meta but I'm kinda sick of meta. Any thoughts?

Extra as in a second Inigo, or as in an Inigo besides Azura, making him irrelevant in your eyes? The latter would deeply upset me (how dare you kill Inigo; no, I have no bias towards him.... not at all *cough*) since you can always use another dancer in AA, imo. For me personally, having 6 different dancers is the best (first team generally doesn't want a dancer in order to not tank the score).

Otherwise, his "tome" is really lackluster and not worth inheriting, imo. Problem is, you said you wanted to go against the meta, meaning there isn't much beyond your own preference. If you have a similar build on Tailtiu, then you know whether you need/want another one or not. I have a "heal neighbours after attack" Linde, and I pretty much never use her. With trash inheritance options, I just merged my second Inigo into the first one as he does not grant the same benefits like my two Azura do when dancing on my level-grinding team (those B-dancer skills are really meh).

I also imagine Keen Gronnwolf being generally better on Rhajat, but that's just an assumption (not sure if you consider Keen Gronnwolf meta or not).

I have 2 inigos, yea. She already has the wolf tome so I was just looking for another option I guess. I'm mostly looking for interesting things to do now lol. Your right though, maybe I'll wait for a new green tome to put on her and keep the wolf for now