Chapter 7 second Ana memento

Sirtimid

Greetings forum,

I am a bit...at my wits end here... No matter how I kill Oboro I cannot get Anna to spawn.

I've killed her before the samurai spawns, when the samurai spawns, while the samurai is moving (well before she reaches her fort) all without success. I've tried 12 times now?

What I do is send Camilla paired with Ryoma over the gap directly to the south of the gate. Kill the archer guarding the door than immediately kill her. Her intro video usually doesn't play.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you kindly.

Edit: there are way more than fifty mementos if my math is correct, so I can skip this one if necessary, it's just frustrating.

Edited by Sirtimid

Like Thany said, be sure you're playing the mission on Hard. Also, if memory serves me correctly, I think I got Anna to spawn by killing the Samurai before he reached Oboro, then killing Oboro herself. It's been a while since I did that mission, so I may be wrong, but give it a try if you haven't already.

Thank you all.

I am playing the game on lunatic atm, so I don't think that's the issue (all the other second mementos I've acquired on lunatic as well).

I've waited for the mission starting pop up to begin before engaging Oboro, I've killed her before the samurai reaches her and before and killed the samurai afterwards with no success.

Thanks again.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

...Oh, I thought this thread was for me. xP

But I mean, it does say "Ana" in the title... lol

Yeah I clicked on it too and expected something about Frederick.

4 hours ago, Sirtimid said:

Thank you all.

I am playing the game on lunatic atm, so I don't think that's the issue (all the other second mementos I've acquired on lunatic as well).

I've waited for the mission starting pop up to begin before engaging Oboro, I've killed her before the samurai reaches her and before and killed the samurai afterwards with no success.

Thanks again.

Have you tried killing the Samurai before you kill Oboro? If not, give that a shot.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Yeah I clicked on it too and expected something about Frederick.

I know, right? lol I should've known it was about the Anna mementos though, as I'd heard of them before. They just didn't come to mind soon enough.