New Wind, Earth and Fire F2P Fjorm like units

VestalRinea

Like how Fjorm has water blessings we will get new characters similar to Fjorm as Surtr takes over other kingdoms.

Bruno/Zach should finally be recruitable, he may be of Earth blessing otherwise how else are these confer blessings with elements supposed to work!?

If someone has translated anything offical from the Japanese sites or knows more please tell me! The story is finally moving on. I seriously want to know!! 

Possible, but unlikely. Right now, the story is taking a lot of inspiration from Norse Mythology, with regards to Muspel vs. Nif (which were directly named after two realms in Norse mythology). So an Earth and Wind kingdom would be neat additions, but would deviate much from the mythology.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Possible, but unlikely. Right now, the story is taking a lot of inspiration from Norse Mythology, with regards to Muspel vs. Nif (which were directly named after two realms in Norse mythology). So an Earth and Wind kingdom would be neat additions, but would deviate much from the mythology.

Actually the Earth legendary hero can come from a land inspired from Jotunheim; a mountainous realm that is home to the giants in Norse mythology. But for Wind I can only assume that the kingdom that hero would come from is inspired by Vanaheim, home of the Vanir. (Also the least explained of the nine worlds in Norse myth.)

I'm thinking -

Earth - Zacharias.  I expect we'll get him next becuase Zacharias left the game for quite a while and it seems like now would be the appropriate time to introduce him.
Wind - Veronica.  I think its fairly predictable that Veronica is becoming less relevant to the story.  I think Zacharias will free her the same way he frees himself and we will unlock her ~2 months after Zacharias.  
Fire - Laevateinn.  Pretty obvious that she's going to join our side.  I mean IS just threw her in the game without any good reason and they missed the opportunity to develop her character.  I thin this hints towards her being a temporary antagonist.  I think since we're fighting the fire kingdom its fairly apparent that the Legendary hero will come from the fire kingdom.  Also, I think her weapon sounds like someone we'd be able to use in the future.  

That is of course assuming that the legendaries will FEH originals.  If not my only bet would be Micaiah as a legendary.

Really excited to see what Zacharias looks like.  He's the only quality character in this whole damn "story".

I don't think its necessary for elements to match up exactly with their typings although if they are using wind magic they're probably going to be wind units, etc.  But, for example, Bruno being blue doesn't mean he won't be an earth hero.  We can give any of our units different blessings regardless of their typing so why couldn't the legendaries.  And there's nothing particularly 'earthy' about no-colors.

Edited by Lushen

3 hours ago, Metakirby said:

I'd say Veronica could be the wind character. 

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Wind - Veronica.  I think its fairly predictable that Veronica is becoming less relevant to the story.  I think Zacharias will free her the same way he frees himself and we will unlock her ~2 months after Zacharias.

Elivagar is poison. Under most systems using the Western classical elements, that would be either earth or water.

5 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Fire - Laevateinn.  Pretty obvious that she's going to join our side.  I mean IS just threw her in the game without any good reason and they missed the opportunity to develop her character.

Dude, it's been all of two chapters.

TBH, so that they don't have to move the story along too quickly to introduce new Heroes, or get villains out of the picture so they can be recruitable, I wouldn't mind if the next few Legendary Heroes were actually the Askr trio being upgraded to give an elemental blessing. Plus, they'd then show up on a banner, and people who want merges for them or an actual boon/bane can pull for them.

Although, they don't allow us to send home the Askr trio, while they do allow us to send home Fjorm, so I'm not sure how they'd handle that. Although if the Askr trio aren't going to be Legendary Heroes, then I don't think I'd want to the Embla duo to be either, and instead leave it to these elemental kingdoms or whatever.

I'm positive one of the fire legendary hero will eventually be Laevatein she doesn't look bad at all. Loki HAS to eventually too let's be real not sure on her element maybe Earth. Surtr is a BIG "?" definitely unlikely to me. Veronica and Bruno are pretty obvious at this point one way or another. Also Gunnthra is another "?" I honestly would love her to be one probably after Book II maybe being Wind for diversity unless she's purely a story guide NPC which I hope isn't the case.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

The one I can see the most is Bruno/Zacharias. He just went and dissapeared to find a cure to the Embla bloodline curse... thing he and Veronica have. It's pretty obvious that we're getting him first and Veronica will follow suit afterwards unless they pull the "big bad kidnaps the kid because she's the only one who can summon heroes apart from Kiran"

Laevateinn I can see too but not anytime soon. As far as I believe she'll join only when Surtr does something ala Garon's "Kill both Nohr and Hoshido hurr durr" levels of generic villain or when he dies at the end of Book II. I know many want her as soon as possible and stuff but that's not how it works, at least in my eyes it doesn't. At minimum I'd give her until chapter 9/10 of Book II to join, before that would be too iffy.

Also for those who want Loki...good luck with that. She seems the kind of character you'd get in a Postgame paralogue of a normal FE game just like Aversa. Considering what she did during Book I and her personality I have the feeling she's going to be the recurring villain who tempts new enemies into invading Askr/Embla/whatever new kingdoms IS creates until they run out of ideas.

For the elements I think there's 3 ways to go about it. 

1. Get other 3 OCs to complete the elements (there's still Fjorm's big sister [Wind], Laevateinn's big brother/sister [Fire] and possibly a rando for the 3rd spot [Earth]). 
  2. The Askr trio gets an upgrade to elevate their status to Legendary Heroes (It can happen but seems a bit unlikely for it to happen so soon and the blessing system kind of clashes with this idea).
  3. We get Bruno (Wind), then Veronica (Earth) and we'll wait who knows how long to get Laevateinn.

Don't care much about original characters. Ignoring CYL-like alts, I'd prefer these be actual legendary FE characters, whether that's ancient heroes like Anri or recent ones like Greil.

Actually, I just want Greil. Gimme Greil.

I'm really not sure why so many people legitimately think Lae is going to pull off a heel-face turn here. It's only been 2 chapters. Then again I wouldn't really be surprise if it even happen anyways.

Pretty sure Bruno is going to join 1st, then Veronica considering how much build up there was in Book 1.

There might be no canonical side swaps (except Bruno and potentially Veronica), with Fjorm being our 'free' access to the blessing system and the rest (Laevatainn, Loki, Veronica) being summons from legendary or event banners. I suppose if we get Bruno free, a free variant of the others would be nice, but definitely not expected.