Holiday banner predictions

sirmola

I was browsing the cutting room floor wiki, when I noticed that there was unused Christmas content in the game at launch. Apperently, the game was origionaly going to release before the hollidays, but it was delayed, so there was no opprotunity for an Holiday banner last year. some assets were left in a folder named after ninian, who was not in the game at the time. When she was added, the assets were replaced with her assets but not before they were datamined.  Assuming that assets are reused, it is a good bet that the holliday banner will have Robin and tharja, plus another unit or two. Robin will be using a Christmas tree as a lance. Tharja's pictures are face only, but she looks to be using some kind of candelabra, and be wearing fake antlers. The images can be found here: https://tcrf.net/Fire_Emblem_Heroes

Edited by sirmola

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of want different series characters? Even in the same universe is fine, but Awakening is kind of tiring... Unless they introduce new characters, like they did for Charlotte, Inigo, and Shigure, I really don't want Awakening or Fates characters. ): 

For Christmas, if we're going to get Awakening, I want Sumia or Vaike. 

If we're going to get Fates, I want Rinkah or Benny. 

I'm excited either way!

As usual, I'm hoping they're characters I don't care much for since I'm not tempted to pull. Robin and Tharja are safe since I don't have a strong attachment to either of them. I'm kind of expecting to see two Fates characters with them. Maybe M. Corrin and Felicia? Or Silas and F. Corrin? I know the latter already has a seasonal version, but that hasn't stopped them before. XD It'd be nice to see older characters get a chance... 

Santa!Hector for example. Or maybe sexy snow queen Lyn...not really Christmas...but eh. Snow. It's winter. In most places at least. Sorry Southern Hemisphere. I would personally LOVE to see Merric or Canas in a huge dorky Christmas sweater as colorless units that toss heavy Christmas books at their enemies. You just THINK they're tome users. 

I feel like if Male!Robin is getting a Christmas costume, then Male!Corrin might also. The male counterparts of the Avatar don't have any seasonal variant yet - gotta balance it before the new year.

But, if Tharja is going to accompany Robin, then who - if it were the case - would accompany Corrin? The first person I want to say is Azura for obvious reasons. Then, I would say Felicia for other obvious reasons. Then, I would pray it isn't either of them because 1) Azura relatively recently got a variant and 2) I don't really like Felicia.

I wish they'd add characters that aren't in the game yet, or add characters that aren't as . . . popular, for lack of a better word.

While, if it has to be Awakening, I'd love the Christmas Knights, Sully and Stahl, I wouldn't complain about it being Kaze from Fates.

I don't think I'd mind M!Corrin, either. It sort of feels like it should balance out, since both female avatars got a variant at the same time. For the female that goes with...

It'll be Rhajat xD

Edited by Cute Chao

I know people are going to get mad at me for this, because we are all seriously thirsting for some non-3DS love, but I'll drag out my old "We need Hoshido appreciation now" banner. No, getting Sakura by herself was not enough to make up for all the Nohr pandering (NOT Fates pandering like everyone is saying). I really think we'll be getting the Hoshidan royals at some point, or at the very least Takumi, maybe in this Christmas banner, maybe in one after, but they'll have to bring them in at some point, right? Otherwise, how can they justify their second set of swimsuits for the golden, perfect Nohrsibs?? (I know they could just do that regardless...)

10 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I know people are going to get mad at me for this, because we are all seriously thirsting for some non-3DS love, but I'll drag out my old "We need Hoshido appreciation now" banner. No, getting Sakura by herself was not enough to make up for all the Nohr pandering (NOT Fates pandering like everyone is saying). I really think we'll be getting the Hoshidan royals at some point, or at the very least Takumi, maybe in this Christmas banner, maybe in one after, but they'll have to bring them in at some point, right? Otherwise, how can they justify their second set of swimsuits for the golden, perfect Nohrsibs?? (I know they could just do that regardless...)

While I feel M!Corrin should be here to round out the avatars, I would definitely not protest a Christmas Takumi or Ryoma :D

Hoshido does need more love, too. Although I am more of a Nohr fan than Hoshido, there are several Hoshido peeps I adore :)

(I sometimes wonder if I'm the only Subaki fan -.- )

6 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Santa!Hector for example. Or maybe sexy snow queen Lyn...not really Christmas...but eh. Snow. It's winter. In most places at least. Sorry Southern Hemisphere. I would personally LOVE to see Merric or Canas in a huge dorky Christmas sweater as colorless units that toss heavy Christmas books at their enemies. You just THINK they're tome users. 

We suffered through two Summer banners and a matching Gauntlet in the middle of winter. Australia is bloody hot, but not that bloody hot.

...Point is, drop in the bucket.

8 hours ago, KongDude said:

Yeah, those images have been around for a while.

Assuming it'll be another Fates/Awakening split banner, I'm hoping Felicia shows up along with some other Hoshidan sibling. M!Corrin is a possiblity too. If it's not a 3ds character though I won't complain.

My suspicion was always M!Corrin and one of the maids, so this fits my guess rather well.  Female Robin (Summer) came along with Female Corrin, so I'm just assuming they'll do the same with Male Robin and Male Corrin.

We know Tharja and Robin, so I'm guessing Cordelia and Tiki as the other two. That way we have Tiki and Tharja for sex appeal, Cordelia because she's popular for whatever reason, and Robin's the avatar so people want him.

No way, Cordelia and Tiki have already been in a seasonal banner and why should the banner be all Awakening characters or all 3DS characters? I hope for Ike or Ryoma and Elincia or Hinoka alongside the leaked Robin and Tharja.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Gebby said:

We know Tharja and Robin, so I'm guessing Cordelia and Tiki as the other two. That way we have Tiki and Tharja for sex appeal, Cordelia because she's popular for whatever reason, and Robin's the avatar so people want him.

It'll be so annoying if there's yet another female weighted seasonal banner. I honestly hope it never happens again, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I wouldn't expect that for the xmas banner, though. I'd expect it to happen come Feb when we get Bridal Blergh Part 2.

@Anacybele

While everyone on SF seems to be hoping for non-3DS, the trend is still with them. We can always hope, though. It seems odd to me Lyn has one while Ike doesn't, but they might be saving him for flagging sales.

Edited by Cute Chao

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

@Anacybele

While everyone on SF seems to be hoping for non-3DS, the trend is still with them. We can always hope, though. It seems odd to me Lyn has one while Ike doesn't, but they might be saving him for flagging sales.

Yeah, I don't get why only Lyn and Caeda out of non-3DS characters only get seasonals. There are other non-3DS characters who are popular enough for this, like Ike as you mentioned. There's also Roy, Hector, Ephraim, Eirika, basically any lord, honestly. And there are a few non-lords from non-3DS games who have quite a few fans too, like the latest CYL additions and Soren, Titania, Ninian, and more.

I just want Kaze in the game and I am to the point I will take a limited version of him, why do all the "Cain and Able" arch types in Heroes have their partner except Saizo?  Of course I am wondering if they will do 2 Christmas banners like they did with the Summer ones with avatars having a banner each.  I don't think they will though, maybe M!Corrin will be on the New year's banner.  

4 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

While I feel M!Corrin should be here to round out the avatars, I would definitely not protest a Christmas Takumi or Ryoma :D

Hoshido does need more love, too. Although I am more of a Nohr fan than Hoshido, there are several Hoshido peeps I adore :)

I married Subaki in Birthright.

4 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I married Subaki in Birthright.

I also married Tsubaki in BR and had issue marrying him to anyone else.

On a different note, I wish that I could have a Christmas elf Mozu and Shura.

34 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

I think it will be 3 unit banner. Christmas Xander, Christmas Lyn and Christmas Lucina. You can't go wrong with these .

1. Robin and Tharja were already leaked.

2. Seasonal banners are always four units.

3. Seriously? They were already in seasonal banners! And Xander was in TWO.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

3. Seriously? They were already in seasonal banners! And Xander was in TWO.

I think that's the point.

who doesn't want lyn and xander emblem?

Edited by thecrimsonflash