Holiday banner predictions

sirmola

1 minute ago, Aera said:

Sunday night, 11 PM! For pacific anyways.

Yeah, but I'm european... and I have work, so... I can't pull before monday night...

Hopefully my luck will be good...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

I feel the same. I didn't have any great armor units, but this banner will make me dig in it.

What stats bonus are you talking about ? Their weapons ? If so, it's if FOES attack first. Not the unit.

...Monday ? .......Oh... I saw the 17th, but I forgot that it's pacific time... Noooo, I have to wait for Monday night ? Gaaah.

Oh thanks for drawing my attention to that, it is foes attacking which means I can use them just like Hector! 

Oh and if you're pacific time you can get them Sunday night at 11 pm. I'm central time in the US so I'll have to wait until Monday because I'm a teacher and staying up until 2am when they're available for my time zone won't cut it when I have to be up at 5am to get ready to teach kiddos the week before Christmas lol.

Maybe I'll cave and try pulling when they're at lunch and recess on Monday...I don't have duty this week.

Edited by Liliesgrace